but damn, that car never fails to make me smile

but I did?
>2016 Mazda6

But I did

>people think this is the ugliest miata ever

Not a sports car.

where did they ever specify sports car?
not even the same guy, but nice job moving the goalposts

I misread the OP because I'm an idiot. Assumed he was talking about manual sports cars not manual cars in general.

But I did.

i contributed to the problem gois i opted out of the 5speed corolla and got a 4speed auto, fuck it guys its over, manual is only sold on 5% of the cars in the united states and that number will likely diminish moving forwards, time to stop wiggling those black dildos for hours a day.....

I did tho

I did

MEME
A
C
H
I
N
E

But I did!

The only cars I'd even want in manual come in manual still.

Who cares if daily econoboxes and boring executive sedans are losing their manual options?

My fucking lender once told me there wasnt enough collateral in a manual car. So they wouldnt give me financing for it.

are you a houston user?

Austin

nice
saw a SS just like yours in Houston, around the Rice Village with holden badges, had a double take
also nice get

Hey TXanons, what's TX like?
I'm thinking of moving to Austin for muh tech jobs in the future.

But I did...

>I'm thinking of moving to Austin for muh tech jobs in the future.
fuck off we're full

that's a nice pic, user

would be better with something other than a bright red Scion but it'll do

Im with that other reply. The lighting and scene is amazing. Shame the car is what it is.

gay with joy huh?

You also never posted the LPG 'Lost Tales' thread you promised during Christmas.

>up! GTI
How is it? I've driven the up! a bunch of times but it's boring as shit, the GTI looked like fun though.

why do you write "up!" what's wrong with you?
There is no reason for you to add the exclamation mark. Does Volkswagen's marketing team have a gun to your head asking you to shill their fucking shitboxes? I'm so sick and fucking tired of idiots calling cars EXACTLY what the manufacturer named them. Loosen the fuck up dickhead, just call it the Volkswagen Up, no need for the (((up!!!!))). It's like me calling tires with ridiculous names their exact name. I'm not saying Pirelli Sport SuperConti Contact Trofeo ZR134.343 R. I'll just call them Pirellis. How fucking gay do you have to be to use the whole "up!" in a sentence? I imagine you as some soyboy nu male, skinny, with glasses and a beard. Lol. You make me laugh faggot. If you're a shill though that's sad. Your life is so fucking sad man. Posting shit on a fucking anime forum's car section encouraging the 14 year olds to buy new cars. You, and whoever employed you, is a fucking idiot. Nothing's going to come out of shilling shit. Seriously man get a grip, your life is reduced to being a shill? And before, I said "employed." Nah. That isn't a job. You're probably just some fat virgin neckbeard autistic fuck who's mom gave him a VW rabbit and you probably go to car shows in it. That's probably why you're shilling VW so hard you loser. Lol. It's fucking sad dude, this generation. Stick your up! up your fucking asshole if you even have one you spineless germ.

by adding two extra characters to my post I have successfully managed to elicit a 1428 character post in return
that's a 1 for 714 return
I don't think I'll ever rival this efficiency again

There are plenty of manual cars out there new.

I did buy a new manual car.

The Op would have needed Picture Unrelated in his post.

that's a nice pic, user

would be better with something other than a bright red Miata but it'll do

Congratulations
Thumbs up!

You still didn't answer my question. Stay buttmad faggot, keep shilling VW up!!!!!!'s!

watch out with those exclamation marks mate, someone might explode

>calls a car boring as shit
>somehow a shill for that very same car
I don't think you know what shill means. Go back to where you came from and take your buzzwords with you.

Thanks guys

Maybe you like my project car more?

It's definitely not..

Your camera takes good pictures my guy. also yes, nice mr2 . Turbo?

How the fuck did mazda manage to the only ones to make a good looking car with angry headlights?
It's the only modern car that I really love the design off. Shame about the insane body roll though

>Turbo?
Yessir

As a 20 year old male when i was purchasing my first vehicle (other than the $600 dollar beater that i had for a couple years beforehand) my lack of credit meant that buying a new vehicle would cost an ass ton of money, so i just bought a 3k daily that needs little to no maintainance
Once I've got a couple more years and a few grand saved i'll likely go for either a new miata or possibly a fiesta st

The body roll is fun. Try driving one

>blocking the sidewalk
wtf man

>thinking americans walk

I will soon

gook shit

BUS DRIVER
U
S

D
R
I
V
E
R

>manual on 4cyl only
>250hp at 3600lbs
Meh

>Veloster N engine, capable of 280hp factory
>probably will have a lot of after market
>stiffer chassis and better suspension for the US
>Limited slip differential
>Brembo brakes
>nice interior
>lots of options standard
>costs as much as a well equipped Accord

I'd buy a Hyundai before a volkswagen

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Implying they only steal from one brand

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Proud of the stick shift ownership here

Hi there!

How else will people know that he drives a worse Miata though?

It's almost like they were designed by the same person

>springs coming soon
>seriously wishing I had spent winter with mudflaps

Do you like it? Are the Brembos worth it?

Those rallyarmors are actually really sweet. I had mudflaps on my old NB miata, and I wanna put some on my new 2013