Why would you drive a rwd v8 when a fwd i4 is faster on the track?

why would you drive a rwd v8 when a fwd i4 is faster on the track?

youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04

hurr durr look at this ancedotal evidence where a guy in a fwd i4 does better than some guy in rwd v8 audi

Kill Yourself

there is no audi you fucking retard

lmao look at this retard

>anecdotal
>video evidence

Fwd is good when your car is under 2000 pounds

he overtook a v8 but then got over taken later

because track performance is only part of the story

Remever the fundamentals. Fwd or RWD there's only 2 wheels pushing your car. Fwd sucks for handling....usually...my dad's lancer handles fine desu and my Mitsubishi 380 handled fine both fwd

that driver is the mad man no matter what he drives

Improved production looks fun.

Because it's fun, sounds good and I don't drive on the track nearly often enough for that to matter.

He has balls of steel

Cars don't win motor races
Drivers win motor races
Jordon Cox is an amazing driver

He called the Celica a skyline

i think skyline is a section of the track

the skyline is referring to the uphill/downhill technical section. It's literally the highest point of the track and can be seen on the horizon.

>He doesn't know and talks out his ass
The civic lost it didnt win

>Brown
>Cox
Ha!

>huge blue smoke cloud at the start
lmao Rx7

What is this category called Ausbros?

I always hated races where one guy would win in corners so he would overtake everyone.
And then in the straights he would lose.
It was quite a shame to see people constantly have to overtake this super grippy retard. His car is cool but its not worth being in peoples ass on turns only to get overtaken every straight.

This IS however a racing league and everything he does is fair game. I just dont think the strategy is in fair taste.

improved production, it's basically like what your brain thought auto racing was like when you first played gran turismo 2
i mean, some people would argue it's boring to win a closely-fought battle only to have the guy you just got past blast by on the straight but both are realities of having different car setups