>$7,500

Mint exterior, no scratching or dents
Interior looks 9/10

VS

2015 Chrysler 200
>59k miles
>$10,750
>Slower, less features, newer

I just want a cheaper daily driver that isn't a beat up civic.

>cheaper daily driver
fix your current car. nothing is cheaper to keep on the road than a 3k cvic.

Buy a Honda fit

why did you pic the 2 worst car brands on the planet tho? like what was you reasoning hypothesis for Chrysler and Hyundai?

Sonata for sure. That generation is the best looking. Pretty solid cars all around. Only downside is the really light steering feel, but I think they have a steering mode selection (comfort, normal, sport).

The 2015 Chrysler 200 transmission is shite. Rented one with low mileage (6k) and it shifted like it was autistic. It could never decide what gear it wanted to be in (9 spd auto). Also, the knob shifter is terrible. Plastics are cheaper feeling than the Hyundai. However, you will have until 2019 for the powertrain warranty (assuming it was purchased in late 2014, being a 2015). Expect lots of problems after that.

how are those two shitboxes your only two choices?

Can't self wrench in my complex and live on the 8th floor so not lugging tools up and down to even try.

I just picked two. Name some better options in this price range.

They aren't.

Legit not a bad idea.

What about a 2014-2016 Fusion.

You can get a 1.5L EcoBoost which will get you up to speed quickly but because it's I4 your insurance won't be too high.

Best option is a Yaris you can get a newer one with low miles in that range for sure

what's wrong with it? post your local craigslist?

That Hyundai is GARBAGE. There's so many recalls for so many different parts. There was a recall on the engine because it had a tendency to throw rods prematurely

It's a 25 year old vehicle, the engine is finally getting ready to hop out of this world.

>Transmission is slipping + a slight knock has started in the past month.

How many miles? POST YOUR LOCAL CRAIGSLIST or what's your zip code?

Sorry I thought 4chins blocked craigslist links.

It's 27612

do you really want to wake up each morning and get ready to drive your old hyundai, sounds depressing to be honest.

My drive to work is less than 3 miles.

nissan leaf.

and i hate the leaf.

>I just want a cheaper daily driver that isn't a beat up civic.

Went from 2001 Accord to 2010 VW Tiguan. The Accord ran fine and was a 6/10 cosmetically. Just upgraded because I'm almost 30 and want to look like I'm semi-accomplished in life. But 6 months later, I'm already doing repairs (fortunately got a 3rd party warranty, but still a $200 deductible) and making payments, plus higher insurance on a turbo SUV. Cars, overall, are a fucking racket. Next car I get will be a ~10 year old CRV.

tl;dr - user realizes that caring what others think can be expensive

I'd be fine driving my old vehicle forever if the repairs were easy or cheaper.

But once i'm in for a transmission + engine I might as well just get something newer to drive for 10 more years. I've driven this car for over 12.

ride a fucking bike

>ride a fucking bike
this

$10k will get you a last generation Civic in good shape.

Or you can spend $11k on a Chrysler 200 and $2000 every 3 months because it keeps falling apart.

are you kidding, get a bicycle, i used to ride abut 10 miles to work (16km) at lest

Get an Accord

>he needs a car to drive 3 miles
What are you doing with your life? I used to walk 3 times that distance to class and back every day

>two worst car brands

Chrysler I'll agree, but Hyundai is league's above GM.

I live in an area where i'll likely get run over riding a bike.

And just because work is close does not mean grocery shopping or other life habits won't require a car.

Chevy volt

>Chrysler 200

Stay away

Motorcycle

Ever consider a Nissan Leaf? They pretty damn cheap now

Wouldn't it be expensive to insure and if that's electric like i'm thinking the battery would need to be replaced?