>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Weapon Damage
i.imgur.com/JpbcXpk.png (embed)

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes (01/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451700696565067398

>Early Access Week 20 Update (09/08/2017)
steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1451701826007887564

>Movement Speed and Circle Properties
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0g71J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post yfw sub 20% winrate babies say the game is only about luck

1st for China No. 1

rrrrrrrrrrraul

>only chicken dinner was a fucking sham

>tfw NL's uploads have stopped being comfy dinner entertainment because the two sweaty tryhards can't stop crying every other episode

There's a difference between "being a try-hard" and "not jumping around like a dumbass trying to reach highpoint where you can get shot from every angle every time you get the chance"

Dan and NL do goof off more than they should, but randomly spiking the volume with RYAN THEY'RE RIGHT THERE and OH MY GOD YOU JUST SAW THEM is not necessary

>see guy running along open ground at a fair distance, I'm by a rock
>put a couple of rounds into him with my suppressed AK
>he 360 noscope headshots me with an M24 within 3 seconds of that

Really makes me think.

What's a good ranking in this game? I got to like 4,000 for NA duo's but It's hard to get a grasp for what's 'good'.

Anybody got the guide for reading scopes? 4x 8x and VSS one

>first solo played
>first chicken dinner

7 kills

bretty dank

based on 10,000,000 players playing a good score is about 1,500
Thats like better than 95% a single win puts you ahead of like 90% of players

pic related is the 4x. VSS is just 100m+ per chevron. 8x i don't know off hand.

ded

The fuck is this shit, rebooted, reloaded steam, verified files

Stop hacking the game ;^)

reported

delete reshade mang

>shitter admin telling me to delete reshade

lmao I'll fucking delete your teeth shithead

wat

>loot the entirety of Severny by myself
>best gun I find is a UMP
>best optic I find is a 2x

That's a good idea, let me try that

I cannot shoot for shit
when i actually hit someone it's pure luck
even when I get a scope and try to follow advice like I am not sure if I hit other players or not
yeah i know: git gud
man this game is so frustrating

It's okay user, I'm utter garbage at aiming in this too even though I have the majority of my life practicing OFP/ArmA aiming which is very similar.

Don't use the AKM. It's a meme.

which weapons would you recommend?

Don't bother trying to use the different chevrons on reticules based on distance, just start zeroing your scope.
When you spot an enemy, look at any distinguishing terrain features near them like roads, buildings or hills. Check your map to gauge the distance: the small map squares are 100m vertically/horizontally and 140m diagonally.
I recommend rebinding your scope zero to the up/down arrow keys, and always unscope/rescope after changing the zero to make sure the changes take effect.

Other guy replying here. AKM is fine if you have a compensator and you are crouched/prone. If not, an SKS with cheekpad+foregrip is very nice, but my favourite is actually the M416 with foregrip + tactical stock or a plain old Kar98k

any of the 5.56 guns are great with low recoil and very fast traveling rounds so less lead off is needed
kar98 is good but you must aim for the head
SKS is trash as it takes 2-3 hits to kill and has shit tons of recoil
if you really cant aim for shit use the UMP on full auto with a red dot sight

lmao, all these people who rely on reshade are getting cucked

>SKS is trash as it takes 2-3 hits to kill and has shit tons of recoil

It is a completely different weapon since they made cheekpads and tactical stocks equippable. Angled foregrip is better since it dampens more of the horizontal recoil - I find vertical recoil pretty easy to deal with so I don't bother with the vertical foregrip.

The UMP is extremely easy to use while holding aim rather than actual aiming down sights and has very little recoil (especially with attachments) while also being usable at close to medium range. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.

Shotguns with a choke are amazing at medium ranges and don't require specific aim at all, they're always a good choice. STAY AWAY FROM THE SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, it may as well fire directly sideways out of the barrel. It's a melee weapon, like literal 0-range. Don't use it.

Never fire cyclic (that means holding the trigger for ages), always fire in small bursts.

The M416 is also a very accurate rifle with a range and damage advantage over the UMP but you'll also need a tactical stock to get it as good as it can be. The SCAR is probably a straight upgrade over the 416 but I still prefer the latter personally.

> and always unscope/rescope after changing the zero
see, I never bother to rescope! thanks mate!!!!

thanks guys now I really want to get on playing again!

>tactical stocks
I meant foregrips, durp.

>People who say that one foregrip is better in every way than the other instead of situational/preferential

Except the angled one literally has more numbers and vertical recoil doesn't mean shit compared to horizontal recoil. Those descriptions are fucking lies, also.

I like using vertical on rifles to make spraying down cars easier and angled on everything else. I think the descriptions were from when the game first opened. I don't know why they don't just add the stats or change it

I'm playing this game since 3 months and still don't know what ADS means

>challenge myself: only drops, vehicles and loot of the people I killed
>arrive at the first drop, jump out of my car
>another guy comes from the side, wants to RAM me, but only hits my car, takes it with him and explodes on the cliff of the lake northwest to Yasnaya
>lul, free loot
>crate gives me a M24, 15x and 8x scopes and a ghilie suit
>some other guy comes along, headshot him away from
>now I own a fully equipped SCAR with a silencer, too
>map goes on the mountain south of Stalber
>climb the mountain, tap someone in the back and loot his medicine
>fast forward, as I hide in a bush most of the time
>three people left, second last circle, directly at me
>this is all in FPP, so lying in the grass and under a bush is connected with minimal information
>suddenly, hear crouching besides me
>turn around, some fuck is going through the grass 5m besides me
>light him up with the SCAR
>last enemy sees his chance, charges from the top of the hill but can't see me
>hit him a few times, then he runs out of the circle and dies in the blue
>Chicken Dinner, caused 5 deaths, got accounted for three of them

Well that was something

>hear someone inside house
>open bottom door, hear top door being opened
>shoot
>realise I'm a retard and gun is on burst
>finish kill and immediately hear someone running towards me
>panic like a bitch
>camp like a bitch
>somehow it works

anyone ever get a reloading bug?
reload animation got completed then it just kept repeating

ADS is when you're aiming down the sights/scope. The stat means that you switch to that view faster

It only happens to me when I cancel a reload animation in the middle, finishing it usually fixes it

>Those descriptions are fucking lies, also
I've been using vertical on M416 (as opposed to angled on every other gun except vector) because I have more trouble controlling horizontal recoil on that one
I've noticed better results, but is it really just confirmation bias or those descriptions actually right?

Can someone explain to me why 90% of the NA server is chink people

Are the english talking people in another server or whart

Descriptions are old as fuck and the numbers are datamined. Always trust the raw numbers

I can't wait for official fun modes. Kar98 only or uzi only or no optics or double barrels only. Shit like that would be fun as.

I'd really like a Mad Max Mode. Squad. Uzis and Shotguns and AKs only. No sights. First-circle level damage when outside a vehicle.

>Kar98 only, no attachments besides bullet loops, only other weapon is the machete

We BF1 now

Melee weapons are too slow to use. I usually even prefer just fists.

ok, how do the fucking sensitivity settings work. Can I set the same zooming sens for magnification level with a single slider?

>level 2 helmet
>killed in ONE HIT by the kar
this game is actually complete dogshit

>sprinting in intermittent visibility terrain
>just "happen" to get headshot and die one inch before the shooter wouldn't be able to see me

This happens WAY too often to be a coincidence.

Don't sit still, faggot.

I fucking wasn't

I forgot you're invincible when moving! durrrr!!

I was running unpredictably and I still got headshot. that's the thing about sniper rifles. if they're good enough, you just die. there's no counterplay.

The counter play is to not run around in the open.

ok, let me plug in my game genie and change the location of the circle

Maybe next time drop in a place that is near a vehicle?

*headshots you in your vehicle*

Cmon man, I can only play on weekends, why are servers so fucked

Your winrate, and pretty much everyone else's who is decent at the game, is going to be even lower on FPP servers.

The shooter got lucky. Chill out

Yeah I can't connect either

Performing updates anywhere near the weekend is gross incompetence.

At least it's 11;26pm here in Sydney, so no great loss as most of my buddies and I start logging off.

It's just because of the network delay
The game, like any other modern shooter, gives the hit if they managed to shoot you based on your position on their screen
Because of network delay, when you just entered cover, you're still very visible on their screen

These portraits sometimes annoy me.

>get a shitty first circle, spend too much time looting
>standard run down a road hoping for a vehicle
>find a bike
>hauling ass
>suddenly upside down
>gayboi69 died from falling

what the fuck is up with this game
my mic works perfectly in every other program, yet in this game some games my mic wont work at all then next game it might have fixed itself
shit devs desu

Just had the best match of PUBG ive ever had, by far.

You know you can control your pitch while airborne with LCTRL and Space, right?

You gotta hold lctrl and land slightly on the frontwheel

Is there a solo ffa mode or is every gametype some kind of squad mode?

inb4 >tpp ree

>third person

>handicapping yourself for good boy points

Helmet doesnt help THAT much

>playing the game in an objectively more casual game mode with an obvious crutch

>playing the game in a personally preferred way

>"Hey everyone ! I sawed off my legs so i have to play in a wheelchair ! It's way harder that way, now everyone must play like me if they are TRU3 GAM3RZ !"

There is soloqueue only ffa

>subjective response to an objective observation

im not saying that you should play that way. im just noting that its a more casual game mode and being able to essentially wall hack is shit.

haha it's so fucking cheating to have legs how can you be proud of winning the olympics you CHEATER

>personal choice of entertainment
>objective observation

i didnt know you could see through walls IRL

actually you can't

only in videogames

I didn't know you could STAND UP ON YOUR OWN LEGS IRL
OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALL SUCH CHEATERS HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THIS LMAO

What does "-20% recoil pattern" mean?

You know its summer when...

Your retarded analogy would make more sense if TPP was in any way more natural or normal than FPP

*tips lvl 3 helmet*

Why does it look so fucking shit, i even did the double pass.. Fuck this sometimes, really

Realistically helmets should be much worse than they are.

Level 1 shouldnt stop shit.

Level 2 should only stop like 1-2 rounds (depending on the round) with some damage because the insides deform so heavily. After that they should be destroyed.

Im not sure about level 3 helmets.

>realism in video games
get out.

You retards are assuming that my analogy had anything to do with the naturality of reality, and not the naturality of the game. By your logic it would also be fun if bandages, medkits and first aid kits didn't recover MUH HP BAR, because uuuhhh well, people don't have hp bars in RUL LYF.

>use 1911 2 headshots to kill a afk guy
>2 seconds later get oneshot head shotted by the same gun
ffs

Include this chart in the next OP instead of the current one
imgur.com/a/0g71J

No, you didn't

>Game only plays one shot/impact sound when I've been shot more than once
thanks