Is it a good idea to buy bitcoins now, considering the dip? Or should we wait for it to go even lower?

Is it a good idea to buy bitcoins now, considering the dip? Or should we wait for it to go even lower?

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-charts-show-trouble-ahead-2017-3
This article suggests that it will dip all the way down to 900 USD.

I've been investing in ether, and pondering if I should buy BTC and then wait for it to rise back up and trade it for ETH on Poloniex for mad gains... but I'm not knowledgable enough on the subject to tell just how far down it'll go.

What does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyMLbgnx0I
youtube.com/watch?v=y8adP8OgfWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is unimaginable amount of fiat waiting to jump into bitcoin

I personaly knew someone wh0 knows someone who has 200mil sitting waiting ready to buy in

good lord people don't even try to make their bait sound believable anymore

Chances are if the second attempt for an ETF passes, the price of Bitcoin will spike 300% in just one day.

>This article suggests that it will dip all the way down to 900 USD.

i predict under 1000, maybe 900 at a push.

waiting another day or two cant hurt

>but I'm not knowledgable enough on the subject

#1 reason people get fucked when investing/enterpreneuring

Yes, I know how it sounds... I'm trying my best to learn all about the cryptocurrency market but I'm still inexperienced and it's taking some time to get a feel for things.

i made this.

How did you come up with this projection?

I want to learn to predict things like this too.

^^I mean I saw the trend line, but how do you know if it'll actually drop to that level.

watch youtube videos. Read about trading theory.

Chris Dunn makes some good trade videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIyMLbgnx0I

you cant for sure but it seems logical and has consistently happened in the past.

watch the vid i posted.

Thanks user, I am definitely watching that. Any other resources I should check out?

i like this guys videos too

youtube.com/watch?v=y8adP8OgfWM

Much appreciated, user.

get out of btc while you still can

Whens the date for the 2nd ETF, m8? Anything scheduled?

The article basically says "Muh double top pattern!"

I wouldn't out too much stock into it to be honest.

Next is the 30th of March

Dont. Buy gold pamps for fuck sake they are gurenteed to increase overtime. Once their are more laws made for cyber security darkweb will be eliminatrd and tons of regulations for bitcoin will be made. If you dont think jews are going to try to manipulate digital currency your extremely gullable. Dummy goys with deep pockets.

physical gold requires haggling or accepting whatever some mail in gives you..no thanks

Haggaling gives you the possiblity of having the upperhand in negotiating a good price, bad thing for lazy people i guess. You could also buy gold jewlery at scrap price or use places like APMEX to but bars

>Chances are if the second attempt for an ETF passes, the price of Bitcoin will spike 300% in just one day.

chances of it passing is 0
the sec is not going to legitimize bitcoin

>chances of it passing is 0
true, which makes those who hold BTC and if it does pass then they are rewarded for not listening to reason.

Just put in staggered limit orders going up and down from the current price. You of course want to put in larger orders on the downside.

What happened with btc?

Price went down like $100, I'd advice to sell some now.

It checks out. I went ahead and got out after asking the question. Thanks.

is it possible to short sell BTC in this case?

Buy Ethereum, that shit went up like crazy and it's projected to go higher

heh, thinly veiled ETH shill thread.

Did you even read the decision against the Winklevoss ETF? From the order:

>The Commission believes that, an exchange that lists and trades [ETPs] must [...] satisfy two requirements [...]. First, the exchange must have surveillance-sharing agreements with significant markets for trading the underlying commodity or derivatives on that commodity. And second, those markets must be regulated.
>Based on the record before it, the Commission believes that the significant markets for bitcoin are unregulated. Therefore, [...] the Exchange has not entered into, and would currently be unable to enter into, [...] surveillance-sharing agreement[s].

tl;dr: No chance in hell of bitcoin ETFs in the near future.

The reason for not approving it was not with the proposal or the owners. It was with bitcoin itself and this reasoning applies to any fund trying to trade cryptos.

I know someone with 6 GORILLION

The past few hours chart on eth looks terrible

Its back to 39

Pretty sure the current downtrend is because of the Bitcoin Unlimited vs Segwit shitshow.

Chances are price is going to keep dropping until a consensus is reached, but the community is pretty damn divided and hostile atm.