Be poorfag

>be poorfag
>miss ETH and Monero moon mission
>buy 40 ETH with 4x leverage on Kraken during small dip to at least get something
>get drunk
>check Kraken a few hours later to see how's it going
>+28%
>if I'd sell now I'd get ~350€ profit
>still drunk
>think it'd be a good idea to buy another 100 ETH with 4x leverage
>1 hour later
>total P/L: -130€
>realize I fucked up
>sit infront of monitor sweating for an hour to wait for a local high to sell
>3€ profit in the end

Well, sometimes I hate myself. At least I didn't lose anything. What should I do now? What is the next big chance to make some profit? Which coin will spacetravel next?

ETH still going up bro. It will hit 50 dollars for sure.

But when? At the moment it keeps going down...

Is it though?

How the fuck did you fuck up so badly?

Yes, at the moment the tendency is downwards...

Just like I said, I got drunk and stupid...

Nice trips of luck btw.

>be poorfag
>use leverage
>short-term sell

you'll never make it

The past is irrelevant. At the moment it seems to be leaning more downwards than upwards.

Do trends actually apply to something as unstable and volatile as crypto?

To a certain degree yes, even though it's much more likely to do unexpected stuff.

fine don't make any money. IDGAF. But dont start crying when it climbs up again.

if you knew anything about chart patterns you would see this is a typical FLAG formation

>What should I do now?

don't mix alcohol with trading
sell at 350 profit and then get drunk

>The past is irrelevant.

That's a fucking retarded way of looking at things.

You can't just pick an arbritrary point of reference to decide where your trend line begins.

Look, I made it an upward trend, the past is irrelevant!

Well, I now bought in again at the dip and it seems to be going pretty well...

Looks sideways to me.

Trends apply to everything, although with crypto they're probably less reliable.

i lost much more than you before i got the hang of it op. the real value is in the experience you made, not the money you gained or lost.

I also found a trend

Pretty much this, someone who know basic understanding of chart pattern will immediately see a flag pattern on ETH. Meaning it's a good chance it'll be uptrend.

But then again, this is cryptoshit, logic and common sense doesn't work here.

They work more-so. If you've played large caps and migrated to small caps you'd notice that trends become far more extreme the lower the MC. So with an MC this small the trend has just begun. This could potentially be a flag for an actual breakout on relative volume. Just watch for the volume. If it starts to drop then it will fade, but if volume is strong, you're looking at a phat upside. god these phucken newbs.

Lol xmr is guaranteed to go to 0.03 desu imo