I went to the Omori factory today and took some pictures. Thought I'd share them with Veeky Forums. I hope you enjoy...

I went to the Omori factory today and took some pictures. Thought I'd share them with Veeky Forums. I hope you enjoy. Or don't. I don't care.

Other urls found in this thread:

bnr34gt-r.com/2017/06/nismo-works-special-f-sport-engine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurking, this is cool.

Have you been to Toyota?

Not yet. Planning on going to the Toyota museum next week.

I live near there.

Nice. Is it worth visiting?

great pics user. you should upload more pics of stuff you see out on the street while you're in Japan.

First time in that country?

Yeah if you like old cars.

Second time, and yeah I've been trying out some street photography while I'm here.

Might as well post some cause why not.

This is the only car I've been able to get a picture of with my camera. First day here I saw a 964 and an R32 GT-R, and the next morning an R34 GT-R drove past me.

Going to hope that there's a car meet at that car park this weekend because I'm going to be heading there at night.

Have you ever had difficulty communicating in Japan?

Beautiful C10 Skyline

Nope. All the people I’ve spoken to either understood and spoke English (or broken English), got my message through my extremely limited Japanese vocabulary, or a mix of both with the addition of hand signs.

Yo user these are genuinely some damn good photos. Not saying that out of kindness, I'm being 100% honest. How long you been into photography?

zoom out dickhead

Thanks user, I appreciate it. I started taking up photography as a hobby about a year ago now.

I brought my telephoto lens and forgot to bring my 18-55mm with me when I went to Yokohama. My apologies.

Have you ever tried to drive in Japan?

I’m too young to be able to get an international driver’s license according to my country’s laws, which means that I have no chance of renting a vehicle while in Japan. I was really hoping I’d be able to rent an R34 GT-R or an FD for at least a day.

fuck back off to ur gay little dicksword with the rest of u lonely postie pussy fags, takumi.

ur car is shit, and u should feel embarressed driving a four door non turbo auto 34

Australian shitposters are truly a blight on this board. piss off.

Are the edgy angles and effects really neccesary? But, intresting nevertheless

>not doin hektik skidz in a v8 calais
nigger

Stop wasting your time and get a turbo already you dumb cunt. Use all of your centrelinks idc

Until then, you’re yet another slow car

>roughly $71,500
>for just an engine

I got $66k
But yeah, breddy bad

OP死ね

I just did a weeb conversion, took two zeroes off because fuck math.

450 horsepower and 45,000 USD is some serious fuckery. Should be half that.

In fairness, you're basically buying something they basically don't make anymore. It was a stripped-down version of the Z-tune engine for "street use": bnr34gt-r.com/2017/06/nismo-works-special-f-sport-engine.html

Great pics user, I've been to the Omori factory last year myself, I was lucky enough that they had the mighty R92CP on display alongside the R383 and Silvia Super Silhouette S110.

I wanted to visit the Nissan heritage museum but sadly they were closed for summer renovations and shit, if you're still around Japan see if you can get a pass to go visit the museum, they have all their legendary cars and oddballs in there.

OPはゲイであり、悪い車を運転する

Nice Google translate ガチホモ野郎.

no one cares about your god damn rebadged opel omega. Trash car with trash cunt driver.

how many gook girls have you fugged

what camera/lens are you using?

these are all pretty good

Had to make do with something since I was using a telephoto lens and couldn’t zoom out any further haha.

None on this trip. Yet.

Are you asking me? I use a Canon 1300D and a 55-250mm. Nothing special.

This cocksucker is “Australian” in the same way the smelly third worlders in Europe are “European”. He has no mates in real life and even online no one wants anything to do with him. He's a shit cunt who likes to pretend a he’s rural lad who is hard done by and struggling when in reality he just sits about all day in his mummy's house sponging off bennies and jacking off.

He’s no better than one of those boat wankers that comes here to live off welfare.

who else would i be asking silly

my photos suck and i spent way more on my camera than you did, the only good pictures i get are out of my old basement find 35mm cameras

HELLO
op had an opportunity to fuck a trap.
he refused.
what a homosexual.

but nice bics, we /p/ now

haha it’s true! op fucked a trap! or maybe he got fucked by a trap, since we all know takumi enjoys taking fat loads in his gay na auto 4 door skyline.

seany’s shock troops will never rest.

Reminder that sora is a trap

falcunt here. i will bash all you posties

HSP Here. Im falcunts mate so fuck off you postie faggots or ill fucking smoke uo your driveway with a v6 commo you cunts

would

don’t make me egg ur house again benjamin andrew prestwood