ETHEREUM IS STILL RISING GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BUY RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Everyone from bitcoin is jumping on ETH

its not even the 10 pm pump

Is it too late?

Hope it dips tonight. Im planning on buying in tomorrow

cross your fingers bud, i have 10 eth but I've been waiting for the past 4 nights for the same thing and look whats happened, if you can you should buy a few tonight just in case it keeps going up instead of doing what you think

no, it is not too late. buy asap

yep

>Thought I was being foolish when I dropped another 100 bucks into meme money at $42 this afternoon
>Meme money wins again

Shadilay boys, ETH 100 when?

Remember.. Owning ETH right now is like striking oil in 1885. You cant do too much with it yet. The infrastructure isn't fully built out yet, but the road map is very promising.

>anti-shill detected

Im waiting on a 10k deposit to clear.......

At this rate, probably Monday.

Godspeed bro

YES! December $1,000/ETH Best Christmas ever?

I bought some but it shows Pending for the past 2 weeks now. So I don't want to buy more until I see those in my wallet.

This is Coinbase.

2 weeks!!!?? contact them NOW

Where should I buy some?
Fucking website selling it with a 7% fees.

Just go to Coinbase and get a bank transfer it's free XDDDDDD have fun waiting 8 days to use your funds you fucking noob.

Just pay the goddamn 7% fee goy. You make it back in seconds. Or go to localbitcoins and buy it extremely overpriced for cash from some poo in loo.

i think coinbase debit card fee is %3.75.... not sure where you guys are buying from

You're all retarted.

T. buying $50 worth of ETH per month since a long fucking time ago.

But anyway, yeah buy all you can. It's going to 200+ to overtake BTC as the main crypto by market cap

I know a website that lets me do instant credit card buys for free in the US but I don't want to share it.

I made a wish on a dandelion that I'd get 100 ETH by the end of tonight, and since I definitely don't actually have the means, I'm asking Veeky Forums. I actually managed to blow off all the seeds in one breath.

How'd I forget to put my addy.
0x4bacfd6ae4abbe58b098c899ab5a2d7d76eafb7c

nice..... good thing 3.75% is hardly anything anyway

is there any reason I need to buy with a credit card and pay the 4% fee, rather than just buy with bank (4 day wait, but I think you get them at the price you buy them at immediately) for only 1.5% fee?

Oh you

AW SHIT 50 NIGGAS

THIS SHIT IS AT FUCKING 50! WHY WONT IT DIP ALREADY?

baka i dont even have a kraken account yet.

At this rate it'll be $100/eth in 5-7 days

Jesus Christ I have now made 600 dollars profit on internet funny money.

When is the dump? Should I hold? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

As a nocoiner, I am officially BTFO. However, my gf has at least made major profit off of it, and since I'll have my degree soon, Im kind of living it through her.

She bought 5k when it was 10 a coin and another 3k at 20

She's literally made so much money in the past month.

yea, time is literally money. Don't be me. Pay the fee, it's nothing compared to $10 jumps in price per coin.

Just wait till it completely unwinds at she's got $160k+ at ~250.00. Lucky skank. Better be giving her that pipe chump

>She bought 5k when it was 10 a coin and another 3k at 20

do you mean 5k eth or $?

we're both young, and going places and know that eventually we'll both make money. This is just a pleasant surprise.

5k worth of ethereum, not 5000 coins of ethereum and then 3k worth at 20 dollars a coin, she's not that rich yet.

me either m8! coinbase linked to my debit card, ill pay the fee cus i don't have the patience to wait

she's getting that pipe alright matey, but more importantly she's literally marriage material.

thats still a nice profit... don't be a fool m8, wife her asap

thanks
>she's not that rich yet.
if I was with someone who had 8k eth I'd be worried they'd leave me

I'm in a similar boat as her. As nice as it is, I have a hard time not being glued to trading windows now.

We've been together almost a year now, we're just both very young, I'm only 20 and she's 19. Marriage isn't really in either of our heads yet, but we both connect in different ways and help each other out with different entrepreneurship things. We just click, and neither of us ever worry about the other party cheating. I sound like a fool, but this girl is one of the most mature people I know. She's taking 25 credits, helping her little siblings and working full time. I honestly don't know how she has time for anything else, but she's amazing at time management.

Well boys we're sitting at 53 bucks now...

Sitting on 15.4 ETH, when are we hitting $1000?

Shes going to find someone better

i don't think so, we've both discussed for hours on end how each of us is the best person they've met. And we were both poor as shit when we met, I'm still not rich at all, but I make enough money to pay for dinner and activities, and once I have my degree a year and a half from now, my earning potential will skyrocket.

>its another crypto currency bubble thread

Tfw 50 coins at $10 each

Shut the fuck up about your cunt girlfriend

shut the fuck up mate no one cares about your gf or life story

oh fuck. no no no!

Lol right on time. Good morning South Korea!!

I said the same thing two nights ago. Bought 1k of eth. Do it now or you'll miss the boat

Still fucking waiting for step 3 verification on Kraken

Fuck me

I CANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELP ME ANONS! I WANT TO MOON!

Can't blame a guy for trying. I would've just saved up money from work, but I got fired after someone that didn't like my at my job found out I voted for Trump. She and two other coworkers conspired to falsely report me for racist speech and threatened the workplace with a lawsuit if I wasn't let go.

Anybody taking advantage of the drop now and buying btc?

if you don't pay the fee do you get it at the price today or price in a week

Who else bagholding BTC?

0.43 BTC stuck in margin funding for the next 2 days on Bitfinex.

Will BTC ever recover?

Which is better to buy from Coinbase or Kraken?
Worth it to get a coinbase account? I don't want to miss the ship to the MOON

>Will BTC ever recover?
The age of BTC is over. Pretty soon it will just be you and some Chinese people left.

coinbase buying btc is instant, transfering to eth takes like 10 mins

and we at ETH are the early adopters. Its like fucking 2009/2010 bitcoin all over again.

My problem is that hindsight is 20/20 and I am now dwelling on the fact that i didn't buy more of it.

Couldn't take the risk of it being a meme, however. Oh well, at least I'm seeing massive fucking gains, unlike these nocoiners.

Wait how do you buy ETH on coinbase?

i just bought some eth on coinbase and it says it arrives on Friday WHAT THE FUCK

when will i get my coins?

Be patient it takes a few days to process. I just bought 10 more coins and gotta wait like a week until they get to my wallet

Why the fuck is it still 48 on Bitfinex? You could literally be profiting just buying it on one exchange and then selling it on another.

And people do that...I think someone must have turned off their bots..

You fucks better not be memeing me again

How come the ETH/USD rate differs between Kraken and coinbase?

Its not stopping.

Major drop happening in a moment!
Sell now and buy again later!

ok it came through for me, why do you have to wait days?

Hit it pussy double it by end of 2017, if not by end of next month (flippenning)

virgin spotted

Well I did. I can't go back now nigga. Gotta wait for my bank to get verified

increase your limit and go all in, I'm serious don't waste any more time

same. I only bought 25 and held for a while. I made great gains but i just wish bought more when i could have.

So as a fucking pauper waiting for coinbase to verify my account properly, do you think buying small amounts of ETH is still worth it at this time? Every time I've bought some in the past few days I've been concerned that it's going to crash but a few hours later it's up another $2.

Would you buy in at fucking 50 dollars?

i just bought 5 more at 54. so yes.

buy in at 50

or

buy in at 100

I'd buy some at 100

it seems pretty obvious to me user that people are in fact buying in
>at fucking 50 dollars

Why is Coinbase the only exchange that ETH is 50+ on?

Ah but that's the thing, they can (probably) afford to lose it.

Best time to buy was yesterday.
Second best time is now.

>the amount of retards buying into this shilling

top kek

but the REAL thing is that they won't lose it

And now it's dropping...

Probably because it's the only exchange that let's you directly exchange it into US dollars. Bitcoin is falling from the sky like a king when slayed by their villagers.

Guys will complain about price at $50, 60, 70, 100...

This is The Flippening you won't care when it's $1,000 up / eth

>nocoiner

top kek

finally...time to buy in...in the morning when my money comes in

Fuck man what if it crashes?

Why is it taking forever for you? I got my verified in 5 mins

I believe you're supposed to 'HODL'.

Bitcoin crashed numerous times (and might be doing it again) and people lost all their shit because they bought high and sold low.

I bought my coins with my bank account for a smaller fee.
Been going long on ETH for a while now