How would Veeky Forumstist be if they were one of chevys “real people not actors”?

How would Veeky Forumstist be if they were one of chevys “real people not actors”?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rZKUbzAdb7E
youtu.be/S0jTcGBxh6w
youtube.com/watch?v=d03svtYlFm8&list=PLoC1ZyvZc4zEuD2u7mCERyImjrTb1vc7G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They would respond with "Is it faster than the GTR?"

"That's not a Lexus LC500."

>Why would you buy this when you can get a miata for 2k?

"Do these come used?"

>Why do they all look like soap bars?

Nurburgring infrographs and complaining its not a rwd stick

Exactly like this. Seriously, I fucking love Zebra Corner and Mahk.
youtu.be/rZKUbzAdb7E

And the best one to date, the fucking Chevy Highway commerical: youtu.be/S0jTcGBxh6w

I really like the Camaro and Corvette, but holy shit these Chevy commercials make me hate the entire brand.

>is there one with a rotary engine?

Whatever they say won't matter since it won't make it to the final cut of the commercial. They may not even use footage from that entire group or dismiss the Veeky Forumstist and re-shoot without him.

I would explain all the time that even though I am an actor, I am also a real person, and vice versa.

Veeky Forumstists would bitch about all the creature comforts and would demand a cheap RWD fastback with manual transmission with no safety features.

Also shit on the Corvette for losing to the GTR.

>fuck them fuckin gm cunts. My 95 ss ute would run rings around all these burger heaps of shit. Never forget Elizabeth plant closure, 2017. I'd rather drive a Toyota cuck box than your fuckin camaro.

>wear jacket
>half way through reveal this printed on a shirt
>also take out my nuts why not

>why are they all so big?
>wheres the El Camino

"You guys are so much better than Ford!
No one else can compete!"

>you guys have some ok cars. Now imagine If you tried not making mid century bullshit engines

youtube.com/watch?v=d03svtYlFm8&list=PLoC1ZyvZc4zEuD2u7mCERyImjrTb1vc7G

chevyfags getting buttblasted left and right

>why should I buy this when I can buy a civic for 3k and spend the other 27k on anime paraphernalia?

Ask them why they don't compare their shitty ass cars to Toyota's, Honda's, Kia's.

seems like he’s running out of material

>50s pushrod tech
>still outperforms your gay shit.

top kek

really /ourguy/

nice delusion

kek

>/soy/viet