I'm posting some wallpapers I made on Gran Turismo sport. I'm sure someone might like them I guess. Enjoy

I'm posting some wallpapers I made on Gran Turismo sport. I'm sure someone might like them I guess. Enjoy

>being so poor you can't afford a car or a camera

Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

t. busrider

This one is pretty cool. I played with the scapes a little bit but it seems kind of limited as to what you can do especially in terms of camera positioning.
(you)

Where is the LC?

Well that's all folks. Feel free to share any pictures you might like to show. Good night

Where is the Lexus LC faggot? Don't tell me you're too poor even in your virtual life to afford it...

If you're up for ideas/requests, I'd love to see one with the RX-8 and all 3 generations of RX-7. I'm a huge fan of Mazda rotary cars. I personally think you've done a great job with these!

Wow, these are actually really cool OP keep it up pls. Do you happen to have any with a Mustang, Challenger, or Corvette?

heres a nice dorito pape

holy fuck this is a videogame? what? where have I been these last few years and how did games start to look like this without me realizing?
what in the absolute fuck

Honestly, I think Gran Turismo is unique in that it is lead-developed by a man who is almost as into his photography as he is into his cars.

PDI gives you all the tools you need in GT: Sport, and it's up to you to tweak the colours and filters to make the photo look realistic.

Image: Gran Turismo 5, two games earlier than the photos in this thread.

Image: Gran Turismo 6, still PS3 era. Ferrari F40 gauges.

Image: Pagani Huayra, Gran Turismo 6

Image: You know what they are, still GT6

Unfortunately I haven't transferred any of my GT:Sport images over to my PC yet. Gonna wait until I have a good few before I bother getting my pen drive out.

>making frogs gay

A photo I made in GT4 pretty close to when it first came out. Was on my memory card for roughly a decade before I transferred it out with a USB stick.