tfw no gf :((((

>Airsofting
>MTG
>Knife collecting
>HAM radio
>Anything radio controlled
>Road biking
>Anime
>Train watching (or whatever the fuck foamers do)

Don't you besmudge ham radio! It's been a pastime since your parents were kids, and has nothing to do with the wicked acts of modern youth.

what's wrong with trains
trains are neat

Only beta soyboy faggot cuck millennial boomer bugmen redditor shareblue numales have hobbies!

Yeah, because murica

user, nintendo switch is not a hobby it's a platform

Except when Chad the car guy pulls up in his 500hp rwd car with a hot chick in the passenger seat. That's the dream of all the guys in black hoodies standing around vaping in the parking lot on Sunday night. They should focus on making the hobby more appealing to the opposite sex.

Explains why you're here, doesn't it?

It’s better then guns as a hobby.

Have you ever been to

>airsofting
europe or just too pussy for real guns?
>knife collecting
tips fedora
>road biking
ill run you over motherfucker
>anime
K Y S

also what the fug is train watching? le ebin drug addict from british movie rent boy?

cars and guns are both god tier but can be expensive af

You sit and watch an old train go by

With airsoft in my area it's half 15 year olds and half older ex military dudes that just want to have fun.

t. EF

Why are you hating on amateur radio?
Almost 0 modern yuts are radio operators. It's all old guys talking about the weather or what new piece of equipment they got. Once the old-timers pass, amateur radio will die with them. It is a manly hobby from a different time.

What's so manly about it? It's just below bus spotting in pointlessness when it come to hobbies imo.

Definitely airsoft.

>13 year old kids who try to be operator
>17 year olds who are "totally enlisting"
>26 year old man children who were "totally gonna join" but I disagree with some political thing or has asthma

It will be more appealing to the opposite sex when you're in it; that's the alpha mindset, not changing what you do for the opinion of others...

>he doesn't like anime
where do you think you are

>i'll run you over motherfucker
no you wont lol

Used to work at an airsoft place, if you get over the kids and the videogame weirdos its nice. Talked a lot with the cops and ex-mil that played regularly.

A good portion of the guys in early-mid 20s were conservatives who objected to joining the military with Trudeau in office, said they'd be wagies until we get a real leader which is unlikely.

t. leaflander

Look at those cars first.

>He does not have both

video games

Guns are the most pathetic soycuck hobby, prove me wrong losers.

>b-but I need 20 different guns so that I can fantasize about being rambo in a public shooting scenario and finally making my oneitis leave Chad for me! She would instantly fall in love with me once I'm the hero!

Sad, pathetic maladjusted losers living in fantasy land just waiting for any opportunity to pull their pew pew out in public and shoot other people.

??
whats wrong with this dude?

low quality bait. /k/ acitvely adores people like dorner, not taking them down

>/k/

Bunch of fat, larping emasculated soys trying to be manly through gun ownership.
Lmao

i'm 32 and i've been into cars since i was 13
car guys are usually fucking retarded. the smart ones move on to become engineers. the rest of them get a job changing oil at muffler shops and drive a 20 year old subaru with 200k miles and pretend it's a nice car. car guys are also heavily opinionated and will fight to the death defending their f-body or cummins or v6 mustang. the worst breed of car guy is the import kid who buys clapped out civics or imprezas and does nothing except put shitty wheels and a lowering kit on it with a walmart muffler and then act like they know everything about cars based off what they read on the internet because they've never gone to school

Unironically this. Holy shit, user. You cut right to the fucking bone on that one.

does anyone else remember how butthurt /k/ got when one of their own only took out like 3 people in a mass shooting? fucker couldn't even aim.

S O Y B O Y S

cars are not a hobby it's a transportation device

It's probably because while cars are a hobby for some, it's just an attention getter for others, and that line isn't always apparent. On top of that, there are a lot of really young people who own nice cars that they didn't pay for, and that combo rarely results in humility.

What if my job has nothing to do with cars and the extend of my car knowledge is oil changes and tire rotations? Most of my friends are “car guys” and criticize this or that for power or reliability or handling, but I mostly just like what I like because it looks nice or rides good. It’s tiresome anons, I just like driving places.

>>Veeky Forums

I noticed it too. I love cars and I'm involved with them locally. One day I realized no one wouldve been "cool" in school and all of them struggled to get girls lol. It would probably help if they did their hair and didn't wear baggy cloths from 10 years ago. Oh, and most it's their life. They can't talk about anything without bringing up cars.
Have you ever been around them when Chad pulls up? The butthurt comments are so pathetic.

I never see people like this at Porsche gatherings.

>act like they know everything about cars based off what they read on the internet

When you're talking to a car person it's really easy to tell wether or not they genuinely do their own work.
I don't care if you drive a Prius, if you're putting in your own wrench time you're fine by me.

No, just dentists/lawyers pretending they're going to do the Carrera Panamericana this year and kids who want to be Magnus.

case and point

The place I used to play at when I lived in California closed, and now that California has airsoft gun control laws I doubt I'll ever play again.

It was probably just a California thing with there being so many kids who were into it and thought they were tough shit.

If you don't take your car out to a track and actually race, you are a fag

>act like they know everything about cars based off what they read on the internet because they've never gone to school
Nicely done. This pretty much sums up the majority of Veeky Forums.

Sounds like every Corvette owner I've ever known.

What if my hobby is classic luxury and I just want to comfortably cruise on the street with my celebration of excess?

one word:
>bronies

I forgot about them, you're right

That's like calling the toyota camry a hobby

All interests are bad. Remember, you don't want to end up looking like a soyboy like someone with an interest does.

actually...

all interests are bad when excessive.
Take a guy who runs. Pretty cool if it's a hobby. it becomes pathetic when the faggots becomes addicted and can only live for it

You might as well not even risk it at this point. We value our masculinity too much to risk falling into soydom.
Goodbye hobby boards! Goodbye forever!

ya you're not wrong 99% of car people fucking blow dick

EXCEPT ME IM THE FUCKING BEST

i'm sorry but we gotta come up with some other fucking name with the same monosyllabic bluntness like cuck. soyboy hits the ear so wrong. especially when actual soyboys start fucking using it to attack other soyboys.

That was /co/ not /k/.
We thought it was hilarious.

kek

Yeesh. That is WAY too specific for a broad generalization/stereotype.
Tone down on the projection.

airsoft is for wimps
painball is where the real fun is

Just say soy? Like, that’s so fucking soy of you, you faggot ass cuck

I realize that this is bait, but I'm gonna set the record straight.
I just think guns are cool. I also think they are tools that are good to have around to protect my life and property. I don't imagine myself in rambo "saving-the-day" scenarios, I just think it's better to be prepared than not to be.
I threw up in my mouth a little reading that.

Guns are dank.
There's no need to justify them any further than that.
The thing is, most anyone that actually uses them learns to appreciate them.
The engineering is cool.

>beta faggots
nonononono
Have you seen the faggots in the tech industry? gaming fags? are you kidding me?
Cars scare the shit out of these guys.

t. programmer

Nah, they're is plenty of legitimate justifiable reasons to have guns around. Boiling it down to just "guns are cool" is how gun owners get a bad name.

>i'm sorry but we gotta come up with some other fucking name with the same monosyllabic bluntness like cuck
What's wrong with just calling them fags? That was the standard before BLACKED became a meme and /pol/ started shouting cuck at everyone.

Can we do something about /pol/?

What exactly are your criteria for a masculine and meaningful hobby?

Nice try you soycuck rambo wannabe.
Prepped your stash of MRRs yet, faggot?
Rim my dirty arsehole you motherfucking pussy bitch.

>B-but I'm normal, I swear! Hehehehe cannot wait until some drunk person stumbles 10 meters away from my garden so I can pull out my pew pew a d shoot them

AHAHAHAHAHA
You pathetic fucking loser.

my cars alpha as fuck despite me being a complete beta

>Bad things never happen to people
My sister was raped when she was a teenager. If I ever have a family I want the peace of mind of knowing that none of them will be hurt, at least in their own home.

That's what ypur skanky-ass sister gets for being a horny little whore you fucking virgin.

>gunfag's face when I blew 2500 bucks on a pair of cylinder heads alone

Generally gunboys don't care about how expensive something is unless you're a turbo AR fag who only buys boutique guns.
Typically we just spend money on whatever works. $1000 is enough to buy an excellent firearm of any type.

I know it, I've got a buddy big into firearms and I always get a shit eating grin when he tries to tell me how expensive of a hobby guns are- Cocaine would have been much more fiscally responsible for both of us.

>16 years old can drive

Well, yeah. They are all morons.

>track days
>actually racing

lol

This
My Girlfriends brother is the biggest beta soyboy always talking about guns and pointless conspiracy's . Hate that fatass neckbeard .

>Knife collecting

You really are a projecting virgin faggot
I bet you’re also a busrider

If you talk to actual women like this then you’re going to die a virgin.

he never said anything about track "days" you fucking sperg

>autocross
>time attack
>etc
>anything other than wheel to wheel racing

lol

you want to get BTFO like you did in the other thread, don't you?

come with daddy, lube that ass up boi

I think you're confusing cars with anime.

>white people like you actually go chasing down internet fights

wew lad

based s/o/viet buttblasting the GM cucks

I am half jewish actually

Political activism.

Just look at both opposing sides, Antifa and the Kekistanis. They are all soy chugging walking piles of cringe. Seeing all these rallies and protests and the type of sub human ogres who show up to them make me glad I’m not stupid enough to actually go to one.

I already said white people.

I am no small dicked wh*toid

>goes chasing down some internet grudge like all the other crackers because he's insecure about his tiny cojones

Around whites, internet fights.

>>>>>>>>>>>Jews white

are you autismal, do you realize you are doing the same thing right now?

thats a fantastic reaction image. we need a stockpile of RK reactions