What cars do rich people with taste and class drive? Continental GT, 911 and 458?

What cars do rich people with taste and class drive? Continental GT, 911 and 458?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/vehicles/passenger-cars/mercedes-maybach/mercedes-maybach-s-600-pullman-guard/
youtube.com/watch?v=enG-XzZrg68
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1MYieGj60
youtube.com/watch?v=V5HZ7AEG0TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lexus

LC

s class or panamera

That is for larping poorfags who couldn’t afford an M or AMG

the cars you listed are for yuppies. established people drive an s-class

S-Class is middle management now. CEOs ride in chauffeured Rolls and Bentleys.

so much generalization ITT

the truth is the drive whatever the fuck they want/can afford. Some drive clapped out volvo 240s others drive mint condition volvo 240s. Some lease brand new luxury cars and others drive econoboxes. theres no one or two brands they only drive. Almost anyone can drive a Mercedes/BMW if you're making a lil money.

Aston Martins obviously.

OP said what car do people with taste and class drive, implying he wants to know what a classy and tasteful car is. A clapped out Volvo is neither, the question isn't what car do rich people drive.

at least they bothered to put winters on it, unlike 99% of all other road users.

Range Rovers, BMW 7 series or M5, any Porsche, any Rolls.

maybe in your 17 year old world. MB has a long history of being the de facto oligarch chariot, so much that they offer factory armored versions.

mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/vehicles/passenger-cars/mercedes-maybach/mercedes-maybach-s-600-pullman-guard/

Rich people with taste and class are driven in S-Class Maybachs and Phantoms.
Unless they're driving their 250 Europa onto the Pebble Beach lawn

large mercedes drop tops or coupes, bentley's and rollers with complete custom paint and interiors,

or they don't drive they have their chauffeur do it for them

You really think there arent thousands of rich people who enjoy driving, have a passion or enjoyment of cars and engineering?

so now you're implying you need to spend over a 100k on a car to have "class" or "taste" lol. You sound like a try hard elitist prick. But you probably are under the age of 21. So your brain hasn't fully developed. My condolences.

don't forget we are on Veeky Forums lad. Very little critical thinking on this board. Mother fuckers don't realize there are plenty of people who are considered rich and drive a normal econobox. As long as it gets them to their destination and has ac/heat and a radio.

Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, S Class (not the coupe), 911, Range Rover.

True, there are also plenty who spend 200k on a classic Porsche or drive a Ferarri everyday because they're impressed with the engineering and interested in the history.

It's really strange that people here simply think cars are only interesting and fun to regular people, and rich people must only want to be driven around in a Phantom.

Somethings disturbing me about this X5...

It should.

youtube.com/watch?v=enG-XzZrg68

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG1MYieGj60

youtube.com/watch?v=V5HZ7AEG0TQ

It should, Its got a V12 in it as the user above stated. it also has a manual transmission.

Big front-engined Ferraris.

god FUCK it looks so good in that color

no, why don't you read the post above you as well as the one below you, you stupid cuck.

>hurrr everyone that has $$$$ spends 6 figures on cars

idiot

torches obviously
older ferarris
astons

I worked in a very affluent area for a time. There were plenty of exotics but talking to the locals that was mostly new money leasing to try and fit in. The majority of them drove top trim accords, camrys and Volvos

>more expensive than many Ms and AMGs

I know what I'd have.

gee thats what I and multiple other anons have said in this thread.

shut your dumb ass up

yellow looks fucking terrible

I think a rich person with taste is someone who doesn't wear their money on their sleeve.
I think that sort of person would buy something like a new xc90.

Uncle drives a Santa Fe and his wife an Altima.

dad drives hondas, net worth 10's of mil. $
had a honda legend, an s600 in the 90s
now has a patrol, a 5 series and a boxster

Anytime you think a car's color looks amazing on the internet, wait til you see it in person. Really blows you away.