>Chrysler
>Opel
>Hyundai
>Kia

>Isuzu

I certainly hope OP is not implying this is the order these makes should be in

Op here, post your own list or argue with mine

>american luxury
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You almost killed me user!
HAHAHAHA

>Maserati before Benz
You must have been living under a rock, we’re not in 1976 anymore

Should have died. Terrible waste of quads.

Butt mad Amerimutt detected. American luxury is a joke

American here, American automotive luxury IS a joke. American Luxury cars in 3 steps:

1:Get a sedan from one of your low end pleb marques
2: Rip out the sackcloth interior, pack with leather instead, give it a more stylish grille
3: Print a woodgrain pattern over the glossy plastic/give it less fugly OEM wheels and you get

>AMERICAN LUXURY

that ad was a joke
the Mercedes is superior in every conceivable way

wait hol up
you sayin that Fhurd tried copied a fucking merc instead of coming up with their own original car, then used that as a selling point
what a bunch of niggers

I know, but think of the millions of burgers that took the b8 and bought a Ford Granada thinking they had a Mercedes-besting car?!

>mitshitbitshit, Isuzu and Nissan that high
weebshit OP

Chevy is trying to use the same tactic in those recent ads where they show the "real people" the white Malibu with all the Chevy emblems picked off and that dilly blonde dingbat says 'Ooh its like a BMW' which as you read between the lines is Chevy actually conceding they suck since they can't get anyone to keep interest in their cars if they told them from the get-go it was a Chevy.

See

maserati is on par with jaguar and should be below mercedes

Just saw that add, and boy was it shit.

Yeah they really are persistent with the whole "real people" thing. Maybe its working

Who says Rolls-Royce isn't exotic

>Luxury
i dont give two shits about luxury user.
Cars for driving, livingroom is for being comfy in.

Given how dumb Americans are I could imagine the masses falling for this campaign

>puts Rolls Royce on the list
>doesn't put Aston Martin

>Mitsubishi and Isuzu come before opel

>Landrover being so high?!?

Never do meth kids.

Lexus>Mercedes>BMW

I bet you've never sat in a Range Rover. They use better materials than Mercedes and are priced above them (Apart from the meme machine G class shit)

What a terrible list. Here’s mine
Rolls Royce
Mercedes
Bentley
Bugatti
Lexus
BMW
Land Rover
Audi
Toyota
Nissan
Ameri shit
Korean Shit
Everything else

>audi above lexus, bmw, jaguar
false
also wtf is isuzu? dont they only make kei cars?

>audi above lexus

OP is a VAG shill.

Lexus is just behind Audi, it's okay

What a terrible list. Here’s mine
Rolls Royce
Mercedes
Bentley
Bugatti
Lexus
BMW
Land Rover
Audi
Toyota
Nissan
Ameri shit
Korean Shit
Everything else

>Bugatti
Are you 12?

why is maserati so high on your list? it should be below BMW

>also wtf is isuzu? dont they only make kei cars?
are you fucking retarded or something?

Range Rover can't even figure out how to do basic circuitry. It's the representative brand of electric gremlins.

It puts Mercedes electric/sensor problems to shame.

>knowing details about an obscure shit brand that nobody cares about
shut the fuck up weeb

>Isuzu
>Obscure shit brand

I'm sorry your surroundings have to endure your own existence sometimes

>old car
Last time I checked Isuzu doesn't make real cars anymore, just like Mitsubishi and Nissan

Well, to be fair, they still do make cars, just not like they used to. They used to be on par with Toyota in reliability and even better in Quality, but now they are really far from what they used to be, which is why they are so low in the list. Still reliable and made in Japan, so better than FCA and Gookshit though

The only reason why I even remember Isuzu is because of WWII games and documentaries