"We need a wheelman, we've seen you driving around lately, you're pretty good. So, you in?"

>"We need a wheelman, we've seen you driving around lately, you're pretty good. So, you in?"
wat do?

Alright, get in the trunk!

No thanks. The risk vs. reward is really shit, and even if a heist is done you are more likely to just shoot me afterwards

>mr2
>sitting in car
>they run up
>yell out to put the bags in the tiny boot
>he puts them in the boot
>shuts it
>i drive off
>he shoots
>misses because americunts have shit aim
>drive to mehico
>buy shipping contianer
>put car in container
>fly home
>ship car home in container

No you look like russians

>"There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?"

>yo put the monies in the trunk
>driving on highway
>EJECTO-SEATO CUZ
>go home and shit post on Veeky Forums

I probably would, because fuck it, I don't have much going for me anyway. Might as well do one exciting thing with my life.

>americunts have shit aim
>americunts are the only ones with guns
>makes sense right?

Why didn't they cut out eyeholes? Can they see?

actual Veeky Forums user
>w-w-what?
>please j-j-j-just t-t-take it sir

Clearly they have the wrong person because my driving is not impressive.

For the purposes of LARPing on a Martian electric vehicle forum, I totally would. Even if the cops did catch me, I'd say they had me at gunpoint and get away with running from the cops like a racecar driver.

In reality, since they'd probably end up killing me if I did, I'd immediately run from them as fast as possible.

Not with that shitty fucking trigger discipline, fucker would probably shoot me in the head while telling me about big macs or some shit

of course i want to be a REAL HUMAN BEAN

>"You boys like Mexico?"

>"Sure thing, just point the gun at me and tell me if I don't do it you'll kill me and my family"
ez safety strat

They can see just fine, but it helps prevent identification through eye color or race (if youre asian or some shit)

>have since birth
>still the shittiest soldiers
Really tickles my pickle

>guys jump in my 'maro
>floor it leaving rubber all over the street
>v8 cam blaring and supercharger whining loudly bang through all three gears
>run out of gas half a mile In
>get arrested

Kek

>live in a small town
>would still say

>own a ford windstar
at least it's spacious

Ok, but only one of you can come, my car has two seats.