I net about 16$k a month american. What should I lease? Im thinking about waiting for the new supra...

I net about 16$k a month american. What should I lease? Im thinking about waiting for the new supra, is there anything better?

Other urls found in this thread:

leasetrader.com/2017_Chevrolet_Corvette_Grand_Sport_2LT_Convertible_291917.xhtml
knowledgenuts.com/2013/11/05/lobster-was-once-a-poor-mans-food/
forum.leasehackr.com/t/acura-nsx-deals-30k-rebate-and-big-discounts/22834/62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get a Corvette Grand Sport for 70k.

Corvette lease is only like 440 a month. They are everywhere where I live. Kind of a baby boomer car. They are nice though.

Nvm i was thinking of a lower trim. This one is 1100. leasetrader.com/2017_Chevrolet_Corvette_Grand_Sport_2LT_Convertible_291917.xhtml

z06 or kys

a fleet of smart cars

Well what do you like? How do you like to drive?

Also, do you have shit and/or people that you regularly have to haul around?

Supra just seems like its not going to be that great though
my suggestions:
>z06, amg gt, r8, new m5, lc500

Hey OP, just cop that bmw M2.

civic for 3k

You posted it OP, lease the best NSX (if that's even possible i don't know if you can lease low volume cars like that).

>lease a car that is his entire annual salary
Great plan m8

Do you know how many people making $40k a year lease a $50k Ford F-150?

Quadrifoglio.

OP is making way more than the price of a shitty NSX. Probably 250-300k

>16$k

You make $16,000 a month and you cannot grasp the concept of putting the dollar sign in front the number?

A helicopter or bicycle.

He clearly said 16 dollars American thousand, ya dingus.

Look into an audi R8,

Or top trim AMG merc will seve you well

I8 bmws are gay avoid them

yeah but over the course of 6 years

Why even lease? You could buy most cars people like outright in under a months time if you saved up some of that $64,000 do you like paying usury to the Jews or what?

911 you fag

This or nothing else

>leasing a work truck
What the fuck...

>makes fucking 16k a month

>What should i lease?

Op youre fucking retarded

>I net about 16$k a month american
no you don't

16 $ mmmkay?

Less than 1% of people that drive F150s use them for work

This is not true. And a work truck doesn't necessarily mean "40 hours/wk of labor"

>american
Its called USD you fucking child
Sage this shit

Not OP, but I net $12k monthly, and I always lease my cars.

I don't feel like getting stuck with a car, and I love to swap out cars fairly often.

One should pay monthlies on a car because one can declare it as a tax deductable and because the cost is deducted from the gross salary one can often bump their salary into a lower tax bracket meaning one actually profits more come net.

Dont waste your money op

Do you know how many of those people will stay poor their entire lives?

>I make 16$k a month american
What is 12 times 16 user?

>One should pay monthlies on a car because one can declare it as a tax deductable
woah woah woah wait hold up

Car payments are tax deductible?

>Just get a limited production car you need to already own 2 or 3 Porsches to get on the wait list for

even if car loan interest was deductible, you would have to pay more than $6300 of it in a year for it to exceed the value of a standard deduction

if you pay that much interest on car financing you are a fucking retard

So correct. I make the same and only lease high residual value vehicles. I trade the leases in after 2 years, modify them, have fun then dump them. Currently have a 2016 JKU with a budget boost 35x12" tires, I put 3k down with a payment of $230/month.

A CPO Accord. Invest the rest you dumbass

>god forbid someone on a car forum with disposable income spend it on a fun car

go back to wherever you came from

>the only use for money is for making more money
What the fuck is the point of having money if you can't enjoy it?

Wasting money is how the nouveau-rich end up poor within a few years. You're supposed to make your money work for you, not blow it on a depreciating asset

hope you literally never eat steak or lobster

you can live just fine off bread and water faggot

Why are you posting on Veeky Forums?

>grade school tier name calling
You just lost all credibility

Giving good financial advice for a change

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot

>lobster
knowledgenuts.com/2013/11/05/lobster-was-once-a-poor-mans-food/

>make 200k a year
>if you spend more than 10k on a car you will be poor!

but it's not a poor man's food now

Just like how leather used to be for the poories

OP claims he makes 16 grand a month. Since you're obviously way smarter than him how much do you make per month?

>CPO Accord is $10k
Dumb teenager

More than you can afford, pal

I'm a financial adviser, there are plenty of people who make more than me living in the red

What your point? if someone wants to prioritize spending money on their car and spend less on other expenses in their life why shouldn't they?
You're assuming or projecting that everyone who wants to drive a fun new car is completely retarded with their money

>why shouldn't they?
It would deprive me of business

Set up/already have an LLC and lease the car through the company. Leasing it as a corporate vehicle allows you to deduct it as a business expense.

>If OP is smart and making that much, he should have multiple streams of income anyway

Buying sports cars is fucking retarded. If you want to drive a porsche, rent it. Buy classics if you want to keep your money in something.

Classic cars are a terrible investment desu

Here is the official Veeky Forums checklist for 'I want to buy a car that isn't a miata or 3k civic'

>Do you have a house?
>No? Save for a down payment
>Hows your stock portfolio?
>You don't have one? Invest in an Index Fund
>Hows your saving account?
>Doesn't have $25k of emergency funds? put it there

If you have these there things you can now consider buying a car that costs over $20k.

Here they are:

1. BMW M2
2. Porsche Cayman GTS
3. Miata
4. Corvette GS
Dont bother with anything else because the diminshing returns on performance vs price after that isn't worth it.

>Index funds

hahahaha Veeky Forums in charge of investing

If you don't know how to trade options, you're wasting time in the market. Passive investing is for boomers.

>tfw 23 and already checked everything off that check list
>tfw still driving an $8k Accord
The G70 can't come here fast enough

new nsx is the answer. people are leasing them CHEAP.

forum.leasehackr.com/t/acura-nsx-deals-30k-rebate-and-big-discounts/22834/62

the old supra

An army of vintage masterpieces

Only 16k a month? Me and my wife gross 35k a month off our wedding venue/vineyard.

Get on our level poor fuck.