How do you get rid of your used motor oil? I just dump it in the gutter or sometimes...

How do you get rid of your used motor oil? I just dump it in the gutter or sometimes, I will dump it on my asshole neighbor's lawn.

take it to autozone. they recycle it. they also recycle used batteries and will give you something like $10 off your new battery when you give them the old one

my first ever oil chance i stupidly poured it down the drain
within a few seconds a skink crawled out of the drain, covered in oil and died a few moments later.
feltbadman.

>He killed an innocent skink just trying to live their life by pouring oil onto it
You should feel bad, man.

>Killing an endangered skink for literally no good reason

Go to hell

>skink
>endangered
wat

>be skink
>hanging in the gutter eating brown recluses and black widows
>doing my part to keep the neighborhood safe
>see my human bro coming over he leaves the bomb ass garbage out that always attracts the big roaches
>what's that in your hands?
>AAAAARGH
>die from scalding motor oil bath
>can't go to heaven because never given the chance to accept Jesus Christ in my reptile heart
>burn in hell for eternity with demons and Jews and shit

I honestly didn't know what a skink was and I thought you all were using a meme misspelling of skunk.

it's not like he did it on purpose, we all fuck up at some point or another

This is a skink

I pour my used motor oil onto my neighbors lawn because his faggot dog shits on my lawn and does not clean it up

oh my fuck user. where do you live that doesn't have skinks?

That thing looks evil. If it wasn’t so small I’d be afraid.
I’m in Virginia and I’ve never heard of them either

they're the huntman of lizards.

Skinks are cute

>That thing looks evil.
>Dinosaurs
>Evil

Man your skinks are fat.

These guys are some of the fastest motherfuckers in the west.

I dumped old gear oil in my back yard one time. It stunk for a month

>another dead stinker

You did the world a tiny service

You take it back to where you bought it in the first place.

Jeebus Christmas why does some idiot keep posting this thread? WTF is wrong with you?

>he works on his own car

That's what goyim are for

oil comes from the ground so it can go back there.
besides, oil change only costs $20 at a lube shop. diy oil changes is a waste of both time and life.

I hope you're a female user, having 0 mechanical aptitude is a feminine trait.

local fire department has a oil waste tank open to the public. I go there.

You might be retarded. Nothing from my post implied i cannot change my oil. Simply put I have better things to do with my time. That, combined with the notion that an oil change requires "mechanical aptitude" nicely demonstrates your double digit IQ. Yep, you're definitely retarded.
Do you also think dressing yourself in the morning is an athletic achievement hmmm?

Haha! The pic! :)

>better things to do with my time
>shitposting on oriental transport forum

nah you're full of shit m8

I'm only here while preparing food/eating or late night. Low energy disposable time only.

>triggered: The post

Soak it into whatever's handy and burn it, just on the off chance that I'm wrong about the artificial ice ag- I mean global warmi- whoops, I mean climate change being a forced meme.

No need to thank me. I'm just doing my part.

Female detected.

I gotta go to a city plant tomorrow and turn In a ton of fluids I got contaminated oil coolant and auto trans fluid

use it for cooking

Put it through a coffee filter and use it again

"reasons why my neighbor came over to my house, fucked my wife and then kicked my ass" The post.

None of you niggas know about autozone taking oil and filter? for free

blue tongue is best skink

The post of this thread is to 1. Shitpost or 2. Be as edgy as possible.

user that's literally first post in the entire fucking thread.
fucking kill yourself.

yeah I go to autozone to change my oil for free. Its a real good way to dispose of my motor oil.

I give it to my chickens

Is it a big deal if my used oil container has some debris inside? I found an oil container catcher thing in my garage but I shake it and it sounds like somethings rattling inside, it's not very old though.

Storm sewers drain out to the nearest local waterway. You should try drinking the oil before you dump it and then tell me that other organisms can survive ingesting the oil too.

Local pond. No harm no foul.

Yeah, do you never go outside? I'm from VA, too and these bitches are everywhere.

No, just don't pour it back into your engine or dump it without rough filtering. Something with 1-4mm holes should suffice. I would've checked what it was it though.

Good boi

>filter
i unironically thrown my oil filters in the trash

>he isnt a sentient diesel engine that can be fueled by used motor oil
wew

yeah same. I live in mecklenburg county and I see them all the time

i hope you get stabbed to death by a nigger. for real.

I just give it to a friend that burns used oil to heat his house over winter. He especially likes Automatic trans fluid

I have like 15QT of used motor and gear oil

I'm thinking of just dumping it in the sewer drains of chink filled naghboorhoods.

I drain into one of those big containers which u can store or use to pour the oil back into now empty containers. If there’s oil left I’ll use milk containers and throw them in the bin. I would have no problem pouring it down a waterway or something tho

There's a city-run recycling center a few miles from me that will take everything from old TVs to used motor oil for free as long as you're a resident of a city so I go there.

he obviously mistyped skunk you autists

> not getting an oil heater outfitted to your home
> not getting free junk oil to burn for free
pleb tier

Don't pour your oil down the drain or gutter you fucking degenerates.

Not caring about conservation is top-tier faggotry. I'm not saying go full granola and start driving a Prius and riding the bus drive what you want but going out of the way to harm the environment is childish. Act like proper adults.

This
I filter it, then blend it gradually with diesel and just let the engine burn it. It's funny if you think this is exactly what recycle centers do.

Take it to your council's recycling centre. They will take it off you for free

>I’m in Virginia and I’ve never heard of them either
Same here

run it thru a diesel

Spray on car frame.

guitarded

Distill it and make gasoline.

I filter it and dump it in my fuel tank.

I have a brand new car, don't feel like caring for it so I just take it to the shop and let them touch it

Keep it for chainsaw instead of buying bar and chain oil .

Love seeing these fuckers here in Wisconsin, I catch them all the time, then let them go

I use it for burning, starting fires, making fires bigger, makes things more flammable,make non-flammable things flammable, make wet things flammable, make light things heavy and flammable, and finally, I use it with sawdust to make a thick slurry to add to things.

t. Pyro

I came on one once lol
I was having a jerk-n-jog and started to waddle off the trail to cum, one of these retards comes into view and my cum landed on it. Stupid thing ran but for a second I bet it was like "why nigga, WHY" hahahahaha fuckin lizards man

I used to mix used motor oil with sawdust and then burn it along with firewood in the furnace to warm my house. Now I just collect it all into a 200-liter oil drum and then call the local waste management company to come drain it once it is full.

With or without the sawdust? And as for heating the house, I just toss regular split wood in the burner after I get it started and that is fine enough, if I want to use oil with that I will use vegetable oil/grease.

I’ll take it that your father never thought you that.
You collect it in a can and take it to the waste ground.
Otherwise you’ll may pollute the water reserves around your area.