What's the deal with these? They're cheap as fuck and come with turbos and 6speeds. Should I get one to daily?

What's the deal with these? They're cheap as fuck and come with turbos and 6speeds. Should I get one to daily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vW07iPMAPU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fwd ugly gookshit shit quality cuck mobile no power understeer turd

>cutdick american

>3 doors

they are slow even with the turbo

I also forgot get an abarth 500 if you want a cheap hot hatch that isn't too old.

Isnt an Abarth just as slow and then horribly less reliable(

Wait for the i30N and the VelosterN to come out, then see how you like them. Hyundai is a surprisingly solid brand, kind of like Toyota or Mazda.
I'm biased though, the only car I've ever owned is a Hyundai.

>gookshit shit quality

>owns a car made in asia

>Should I get one to daily?

if you like it, buy it. No need to seek opinions from retards on this board

Slow bouncy rattlebox, all show and no go.

Those are brand-new $40,000 hatches user.

A N G E R Y
N
G
E
R
Y

If you want one get it. Stop trying to summon the anti-gook car tripfaggot

the engine is proven it's also way less weight and way bigger aftermarket support

The abarth is an A segment car so it is really fucking fast for its class. Also the engine are built with forged parts, and they are very fun to drive

Is OP not buying new? Because the older stuff isn't as good.

Literally who?

Enjoy being treated like a cuck in the car community.

youtu.be/vW07iPMAPU4
/Ourguy/ savagegeese gives the most honest review of the car that you'll find anywhere.

assavagedgeese is literally a redditor and not /ourguy/

God no, they're legitimately terrible. They only make like 200hp yet somehow manage to bunny hop like nothing else I've ever driven if you try launching it with the revs over 2k

After she saw my car,I Veloster interest

Funwheel drive in the winter, and will eventually reach 140 mph, sounds fine to me as a budget New """performance""" "daily"

If you're seriously considering a Korean car, get a 2nd gen Genesis Coupe with the 3.8 Lambda V6. It's a 348 hp, 295 lbft torque RWD coupe for significantly less than $25k in a

I have two friends with these cars. One with a first gen 3.8, another with a 2nd gen, boosted 3.8.
Ive driven both and personally hated them both

Why? I hated mine in the beginning but have learned to enjoy it most of the time.

doors sounded like they were made of sheet metal, shifters felt cheap even though one had a short throw, throttle was finicky and rev hang was a bitch. brakes felt spongy despite both cars having brembos and the clutch was completely dead and lacked any feedback what so ever.
just not a fun car to drive, no matter how good it is on paper
thats just my experience

>Not getting the xl crackers
Fucking casuals

Yeah, the manuals are not great. That's actually why I bought the thing. I got the auto because I knew the manuals are shit and less reliable in the long run. My wife wanted a Korean car to live out her gay KDM dreams, but she refused to learn manual, so I chose the Gen Coupe for her. Rev hang was really fucking annoying in the beginning, but it can be tuned out or just get used to it and time shifts right. The brakes on it are pretty good in my experience, but they get eaten up quickly, along with tires. They really do benefit from wider tires too.
The first gen was shitty overall, especially with the interior. I was surprised at the increase in quality with the 2nd gen, honestly. It's nice. 7.9/10 car, would buy at a 40% discount again.

They're not bad cars if you can pick them up for cheap. I just personally wouldnt consider them, having spent a good amount of seat time in both. Its not bad for a daily driver but if you're looking for a dedicated sports car you'd best look elsewhere.
Not even gonna hate for buying the auto either, cuz i feel you on that

I agree. It's a good, reliable daily for me now, but I do consider it as approaching a GT car rather than a dedicated sports car as you said. Wife ended up just not driving anything, so whatever. It's nice to have the power on tap for the freeway, and relatively good mpg at fucking 8th gear.

I daily drove one for 1.5 years. Ride quality was shit, suspension system is such an outdated design.
Engine was great though. Transmission was great. Had ZERO issues in the 20k miles i put on it. But it just didn't handle well. Can't wait for the velsoter N though.