Okina general - /og/ - #1 (Also known as Touhou general - /2hug/ - #36)

Okina's first general!!! edition
Previous thread >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ships or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such (but honestly that's not even strange for the genre, don't know why people treat it like it is).

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where do I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there
some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.org/retro-era-pc-98.html
Th16:
mega.nz/#!xuRm1biT!1czWFhhxYWokQ3DqKBHTusmJ0N7e6FJcwKqur_0EP1I

>Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou fangames (unfinished)
pastebin.com/wGZuqr0q

AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

We are better than /2hug/ we actually have meaningful discussions.

Please don't break my heart

We can make a new thread if you want

Well, we're doomed

*blocks your path*

Too old.

This should be our last thread

Discord when

Why would you ruin a perfectly good loli like that?

We should make one

eat shit and die

Shinyoumaru is just like user's dick, so small yet so cute.

I want to make a new non shitpost thread but I fear the mods will go on another delete wave, should I?

This thread was never meant to be a shitpost thread. There's nothing wrong with this thread other than I twist the title slightly.

Next thread should be dedicated to Momiji then.

/2hug/ almost never talked about Momiji. Why didn't you do your job?

Do it, this place is a fucking circlejerk anyway.

Am I the only one who have this problem?

No. Just click the link you dong.

No shit user. Do you think if we change the OP link the problem will go away?

>tfw no Sakuya Fumo to watch the eclipse with
Why are these poorly made but cute plushies so expensive?

>tfw want to post about merch, but there isn't a good general place to do so.
Not doing it here because I hate you faggots and want to see your thread burn.

>not buying fakes that are just as poorly made but less expensive

C'mon, user.

wut?

Take it easy, user

Name one bad thing about your 2hu.
She's a greedy girl.

She's not in my arms right now.

That's not fair. Do you honestly think your 2hu wants an user who mindlessly praise her everyday and not being honest or mad toward her if she did anything wrong?

Remi probably likes being praised, but who said I wouldn't be honest with her?

Let's be real, Remi aren't perfect.

fkey's Remi is the cutest!

she isn't real

She's a typical atheist who still wont accept God is real when the evidence is right in front of her.

I know and I wouldn't want a "perfect" girl. That would be boring. I want Remi.

Not this shit again.

I don't care, as a man of God I tolerate people with all kinds of different viewpoints, so I know I can make it work

I was saying that if Remi isn't perfect then there will comes a time that she'll do something stupid and as her user you can't just keep praising her for that.

You do know that she will never receive salvation if she didn't believe in Jesus. Even Hitler go to heaven if he believe in Jesus.

Who do you think is Hitlers favorite 2hu?

Our time spent together will make her see the light

I wouldn't constantly praise her for everything she does and I doubt that she'd want that in a guy.

>he doesnt know
Not saying it because I hate you faggot and to see you leave
Those arent that cute tho

Do you think Remilia wants a slave as her user?

Rumia, obviously.

A blood bank.

How do you know that Christianity is true when the Old Testament theology is different New Testament?

*different from

>Do you think Remilia wants a slave as her user?

Of course not, that's why I said I wouldn't mindlessly praise her for everything she does. I would probably even bully her a little sometimes if I could get away with it.

>/2hug/ - religion and atheism

Keeping up with her drinking habit would probably be expensive and kill my liver.

That, and "it's unexplainable" would actually be a valid defense when we disagreed on something.

What's wrong with us?

Not enough bucket loli.

Objectively incorrect.

Not enough yukkuri.

>Yuugi as your 2hu
No fucking way. Her stupid horn ruin her design for me. But hey, if you like her then good for you user.

Yukkuri are the worst thing since niggers.

New Testament is after the reform, so that's the one christians should follow

Don't you think it's strange that Jesus refer to the Father as his God?

this

YUKKURI ARE GREAT YOU BAKA

I want to squish every single one of them with a sledgehammer.

No, because his father is God, as well as mine and yours

I'll kick your ass easy

A god referring to someone else as his god? It doesn't make sense. A CEO doesn't refer to another CEO as his CEO.

In Mark 10:18, why do Jesus reject himself from being good? And you people have even go far and beyond calling him a god?

Don't you have other images of Yukkuri? Same old pics ever since I started post here.

I post my favorites because I don't want to dump

He's more like the embodiment of God, as for rejecting being good, he's still human, and humans are sinful by nature

Is this horn better?

Fine, in book of Revelation, Jesus still refer to the Father as his god. Don't you think it's strange? I thought he was God after the crucifixion?

Hell, if you look at verses that say Jesus is divine, none of them is from Jesus's mouth. It's other people that deify him when Jesus himself said he isn't good and never claimed he is god.

No one worship him during his lifetime. People only paid homage to him like they did to previous prophets in the scriptures.

Pinsir is still the better Pokemon

Yeah. I still don't understand why ZUN put a star on her horn. So stupid.

It's a JoJo Reference.

I love yukkuris!

Yukari or Yukarin?

As I said, Jesus is the embodiment of God, like how Cirno is the embodiment of cold, but she never actually calls herself cold, Actual God is formless. Jesus was also super humble and refused praise because he didn't think himself to be God, but a human that God took the form of, to put it simply, He's God's avatar

The horn is fine but I think her outfit is shit. I like the tshirt a lot but it doesnt mix with a skirt. If she had pants or hotpants then she would be 10/10.
Yukari, obviously.

Seems really strange since the God of the OT on multiple times said "I am God". He surely doesn't feel shy admitting it. And God doesn't change according to the Bible.

Yet Jesus never once said so, even in the book of Revelation. He even go as far rejecting himself from being good and say he can do nothing by himself. Somehow you Christian are damn sure that Jesus is a god when he did all of that?

>Yukarin
That's the plural form.

I don't mind her current clothes but the clothes doesn't make sense since she got a huge horn. There's no way he can wear that everyday without torn it.

In what world?

>devolving to shitting on someone's beliefs over a single nit picking thing
I tip my fedora to you my euphoric and enlightened friend.

Everyone does

She justs puts the shirt carefully, I think the head hole can easily pass through the horn and then its the same way.

This one?

>/jp/ isnt full of secondaries unlike here
>I got into touhou because of them. I could honestly care less about the series, I just love fumos and making up my own backstories for them.
>I'm trying to get into Touhou for fumos too but I suck at the games and the characters all seem like killers for one reason or another.
People that say /jp/ is better and has meaningful discussion are the weakest race

Please don't, that's how all the generals die.

You're all faggots but I still enjoy discussing 2hu in this mild-circlejerk

It is known

Fun fact, 21 out of 27 books of the New Testament doesn't even have the word of Jesus in it, which is amazing if you think about it. You know, since Jesus is basically the biggest person in the Bible yet somehow his words somehow get literally no spot in Bible. And you're blaming me for nit picking it?

I'm not mocking on Jesus at all, I'm just saying that Jesus doesn't teach Christianity, he teached the Law of previous prohets. It was other people who deify him.

I hope she doesnt meet certain air force pilot while flying around Germany...

Do you honestly think that we're friends?

but user, I see Yukarin and Yuukarin there. The extra u makes a difference.

I mean, it's a general, it's going to be a circlejerk either way regardless. Just like the discord will be a circlejerk as well.

Yuuka is my autistic step sister

That makes sense.

Seriously, what is her purpose? Only walking around the Sun Garden is pretty lame.

Have you not been paying attention? I said Jesus was a human God took the form of, for all intents and purposes, Jesus and God are two different entities, the reason Jesus never claimed to be God is because he didn't see himself as God, just as God's Avatar, he rejects that he's good because, again, he's human, who are sinful by nature.

Yeah but sure, one posts some of its interests in a general like their waifus and such, and they can talk nicely with others about it, but at the end of the day its all anonymous posters. Getting a discord will kill the general and the main discussion focus will be left away from touhou and derail into an inner circle chat which might talk about 2hu everyonce in a while.
And the people that complain about this being a circlejerk either dont lurk other generals that much or dont even lurk /jp/ (constantly) either.

She probably has a purpose, but ZUN practically forgot about her like the majority of the 100+ some odd cast.

Discord was a mistake. Actaully not. Let the normies wank with each other off.

>he never claimed to be God
>he didn't see himself as God
>he rejects that he's good
Then why do you worship him? Where did he say he's God avatar?

I'm glad the discord meme is back. That meme almost damn near split /2hug/ aparts back in the day.

It's not so much "worshipping" him as I'm just following his teaching (although I guess you could say I worship him since he's kind of an extension of God)