What’s the best car show on the internet and why is it Roadkill?

What’s the best car show on the internet and why is it Roadkill?

It's not.

Because it's not about douchey "I'm middle aged and rich but I'm still a rebel!" guys flipping old muscle cars.

TODAY ON ROADKILL

WE PULL A CAR OUT OF A SWAMP AND REBUILD IT USING PARTS FROM A JUNKYARD ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY AND WHAT WE CAN GET FROM A JEGS CATALOG THEN DRIVE IT SOMEWHERE REALLY FAR AWAY WITH A DRAG STRIP WHICH WE PUKE ALL OUR FLUIDS ON THEN DRIVE TO AN AUTOZONE TO REBUILD THE ENGINE AND DO SKIDS

You have 10 seconds to name a car show that isn't repetitive and formulaic
>not so fast Grand Tour!

its still fun to watch. I just wish they stopped putting an auto in literally everything

I'm getting really bored of the FIX OLD LANDBARGE DRAGSTRIP TIME shit they're doing.

I really only watch snippets, not whole episodes.
Still better than
>Tonight on GENERIC MUSCLE CAR GARAGE!
>Greasy owner buys shitty old to car!
>Gives staff unreasonable deadline!
>Shop idiot screws something up!
>Old mechanic says something folksy!
>Bitchy wife causes drama!

>on the internet
but Velocity

You're correct brother

Roadkill is the proper show

Everything since the Dodge buyout has been downhill with stuff like Stubby Bob being the exception.

And Nascarlo
And Mazdarati

I just think they're running out of new things to do and sometimes it gets stale. Wish they'd revisit past projects more often

I agree with this. Kinda Simpsons syndrome where it's already been done.

I'd love more where they're okay with not getting a project done in one short period of time like they did with the general mayhem back in the day, but they're only getting busier as time goes by and they want episodes to be self-contained and that can't work forever

best car show is random street racing footage uploaded by a channel a week ago and then deleted 3 days later

I like it desu.

Although contrarians here will say it's shit and will mention a channel that literally nbodoy watches but them.

They were overshadowed by their own spinoffs lately.

Nascarlo was awesome. And I love the retarded impala they made for MCM

Sounds good to me

American cars get really boring when you realize that's all they can do.

I'd suggest more offroading but you already have Fred's show doing a way better job on that.

I tried watching Dirt Every Day but man 9/10 episodes are boring, the guy is pretty lame. And his buddy who helps him out is even more boring

I haven't watched Roadkill in months. Jumped the shark ages ago. Shit's just boring now.

It's the complete opposite end of the spectrum from most car shows, but I've been watching a lot of VinWiki's Car Stories.
Particular stuff about the Cannonball race and it's various revivals.
It's all comfy interviews with funny/cool stories.

I like both of them more than "born in the wrong generation disregard everything after 1975 wrench on GM shitbarges all day" Freiburger and Finnegan.

Roadkill sucks tyrones bbc

they're in california, you cant do much with anything after 1975 there due to smog

>"born in the wrong generation disregard everything after 1975 wrench on GM shitbarges all day"
that's fitting for the burger but i think finnegan is the one with wider tastes, isn't he real big into weird minitrucks and was the one to convince the other to use the various datsuns in the first place?

Yeah Finnegan used to be an editor for a minitruck magazine. Also really big into boat drag racing. His personal YouTube channel is great if you haven't seen it, mostly just him wrenching on personal projects and teaching tips and tricks.

Freiberger and his friend Dolsich are 100% boomer faggots though, can't stand listening to them. David is even worse because of the constant shilling he does for motor trend.

someone post the wheeler dealers thread screencap

Dulcich (Dulsich? Dolcich?) gets a pass because he's a Mopar nut and those guys are always kind of weird, it's like a genetic predisposition or something. Burgerman's shilling is inexcusable though, especially the "Just go wrench lol" stuff when he literally grew up in the era where you could get a gently used 440/6-pack Chrysler for $400 at your local car lot and today $2000 will get you a barely-running Civic.

Dirt Everyday is more entertaining then Road Kill as of late.
Fucking boomers in general are boring.

I cannot fucking wait for LS vs 2jz

>since we're too stupid to rebuilt a rotary we're going to hack this RePu by stuffing a 455 in the bed
>could've done the same to a Courier

Didn't they get it already fucked up like that?

That car was like that for at least 10 years before they bought it, I saw it parked in Santa Rosa for years, never looked closely and thought the headers in the bed were just a joke

couldn't they have done that to just about any other shitty pickup?
wtf

Freiburger is more shilling for sponsors now than Hot Rod since he left it to pursue Roadkill full time.

What's wrong with that?

They are in their 40s they ain't boomers stupid driftkid

Freiburger is in his 50s.

Do they have a budget? LS will probably win unless 2jz gets a fat turbo and decent internals

>40s
>Not boomer
Lol I bet you get mad when people talk about boomers ruining everything for everyone else.

The budget for engine and parts was $5000, ECU not factored into the price

People in their 40s are Gen X.

people in their 40s and 50s are gen x you fucking mouth breathers

I dont see how its possible to hate roadkill or MTOD, you get to see two guys working on interesting projects and genuinely having a good time. Theres no fake drama bullshit and its super entertaining to watch

Cars and cameras, they do shit we can all budget ourselves to do.

This, I like Finnegan, but I can't stand Freiburger.