I'm in my early 20s and just got in a fender bender with another car

i'm in my early 20s and just got in a fender bender with another car.
my insurance is saying its my fault even though the guy fled the, scene had no insurance, and an expired license NOPE ALL MY FAULT THOUGH.
i'm gonna fight this but if i lose what could my possibly insurance go up to
im paying $180 a month
im freaking out guys

Describe the situation, and we'll call you a retard.

>be me at exit parking lot
>another exit across from mine
>guy in opposite car has no blinkers on so i assume he's going strait into mine
>look both ways and i pull out with my blinker on to the right side of the road(mine side)
>im half way out guy and the guy pulls out then hits the bumper of my car
>he flees and i need to call the cops to get him to pull over 4 miles away from accident
>everyone has been telling me for weeks i shouldn't be at fault then today i get a phone call today saying it is for some reason
i think my insurance is just trying to jew me cause the other party has no insurance
i have full coverage with uninsured protection. i think they just want to fuck me over cause they dont want to pay, and want to make my monthly cost go up

So you were making a right turn, he made a left turn? Sounds pretty bullshit then. I ain't a lawyer though, maybe you should find one.

You must've said something stupid to the agent.

sounds like you should get a dash cam

i am
im not going down without a fight. its not right man

i don't know what i possibly could have said
just bought one last night

If you were making right lane to right turn and he was making a left and hit you, it’s his fault because he made a left. Left turners are always at fault.

As for if you lose, it might go up $30-$50, but you shouldn’t lose. Post the intersection it happened at or post pictures. Didn’t the police make a report and assign fault?

i was making a right hand turn going south and he made a left south as i was pulling out and hit my car.
cops told me its not their job to determine who's at fault

>cops told me its not their job to determine who's at fault
Kekd

yeah... i was in disbelief

i feel like everyone involved is working against me man

If they can't can't give you a fine, they don't give a fuck.

Who’s your insurance through?

I know big providers like Allstate and State Farm are generally more expensive than some local fly by night operation, but they usually don’t pull shit like this.

Stare farm

State Farm*

This is either bait or you are lying your ass off, I used to claim adjust for them and basically anytime you are hit from behind it's an at-fault for the other party. Let them get the police report (which takes about a week) and they will go with that. Or call them back and see if they have it.

I think its bait bro.

Nope. I called and keep asking they say its cause of the where the dmg was done on the other vehicle. They say cause it was the right passenger door then it had to be me.

Oooooh no. I meant front bumper my guy.

Well that's why, it looks like you pulled out second and hit him.

Yeah. I was out first but I cant prove it. You'd think that since they fled and had no insurance that would say it all. But I guess fuck me right

Pretty much. Dash cam would have paid for itself in a situation like this, atleast you have one now. Hopefully it all works out in the end, user

Thanks.

Youre insurance is gonna be fucked mate, get yourself a 50cc scooter like the dui losers