I got to University of Pennsylvania and today I just asked one of my finance professors what he thought about ETH

I got to University of Pennsylvania and today I just asked one of my finance professors what he thought about ETH.

He knew all about it and said he's watching it closely (he owned some, but didn't say how much)

I ask him if he thought the price would drop after this spike and he said: "of course it will at some point, it has to"

Then I asked him how high he thinks it will go, and he said:

>The current spike will take us between $150-200 (based on his study of previous cryptocurrency patterns)

>then it will drop pretty low and gradually work back up to another peak at $750 (based on historical crypto currency trends)

>and then he said everything beyond $750 depends on external, unpredictable variables

MARK THIS POST

Let's see if he's legit

This is a professor from Wharton school of business at Penn, the same place Trump went (Trumps daughter was one of his students)

>he has a picture with Tillerson on his desk and he knows all the heavyweights at Goldman Sachs (huge name dropper, but cool if true)

MARK THE POST

LETS SEE IF HES RIGHT

I doubt he can predict the future, user. The way 'experts' in non-rigorous fields make their name is by making a lot of predictions some of which will inevitably be right, just by chance.

I have this marked.

This is why I love biz. You find cool shit like this.

My prediction matches woth his but i honestly thonk we might reach thr 1.2k mark by christmas after tht who knows a drop? It keeps rising? This is with current inside info i have(not much) but i know something big is up

Based user, I'd give you some ETH if I was a whale.
Let's hope he's right

Screenshotted just in case as well.

So kind of like Bitcoin's history.

I'd love for it to drop to 0.60 again.

I actually wanna see if it he's legit

It makes me wonder how much the Wall Street boys think about this kind of stuff

If he's so smart and good at predicting things, why is he still working as university professor?

That job is pretty comfy.

Yeah me too. Just been getting into the game and am incredibly excited and optimistic.

Good point,

To be fair though he's at one of the top business schools in America. He's in contact with a lot of big names on Wall Street and he actually does seem to know his shit (to the point where it's actually intimidating to present in front of him)

He might be talking out of his ass but he seems to believe it'll hit 150 before we see any drastic sell off

What inside info?
Tell me bro, no one will read this

Bump posting in a historic thread. To the moon!!!

>tfw I don't even have eth yet, still waiting on Coinbase to get its shit sorted. Help me anons

0xa2dccc28d72931e368b4ea7b9223e592d5dea337

0x672B0DD8B5CB5228142d176aF982A77A3bF4a803

Me too, Coinbase denied my credit card so i have to wait for my bank account now, i'm fucked.

It's got me pulling my hair out. I hate the feeling of being stuck on land while everyone here is blasting off

How much are u fags tryna buy, already bought 3

I have 750 in my bank as soon as it clears, kek knows when, I'm buying at least 200 worth of eth

Fucking 10

My bank deposit just cleared $1980, don't know if I should do it.

I bought 3 ETH like an hour ago at $54, baka. lost like 5% now aka 0.28ths of ETH

It's a dip rn but judging from the historical charts 3:04AM - 4:00 AM is typically the dip zone, then it takes off a bit, then settles back down to 49ETH around 10:00AM then to the moon after 12:00 PM

Mark my words, and fuck your namebrand Ivy shitfest Professor from Whoreton, tell him to go back to hell

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK

WHICH IDIOT SOLD $35 LIMIT ORDER

STILL waiting for coinbase, please, i'm poor
0x85D30d517fee5b0535c8AcA91AA24313493cAFFf

I guarantee you 101% that they were under the influence of crack cocaine.

HAHAHAHA I was upset I didn't buy when that happened

But are u in the Wharton school of biz or not..

Post class schedule or Sage

>Tfw ETH limbo
>~30 ether
>700 profit in a week
>enough to care, not enough to get rich
>Mfw I'd almost rather stayed ignorant

Crypto is a helluva drug. Currently looking for the next rocket ship to put $500 on. Hodl me anons

put your profits into xmr and ride the next wave my man. one day you'll have thousands of dollars

$48.09... IT'S DROPPING BOYSSS

ABANDON SHIPPPPP

IF IT HITS $45, ABANDON SHIPPPP BOYSSSS

You really think xmr is headed for growth like ETH? Eth is on track to go moon like bitcoin

Tell me why I shouldn't put it all on milos

Question how do i buy XMR with cash online? What app or site, I do not do BC

You should know why it's "dropping"

Holy fuck

The market cap just went from 4.75 billion to 4.65 billion......

Someone just cashed the fuck out and sold a ton at $35.

>could that have been one of the original miners/hodlers?
>did they have to sell at $35 because they couldn't get any buyers at a higher price?
>that tells us that ETH's volatility may be triggered by market cap/volume

Either way, it's a temporary fluctuation, not a drop.

We're still going to the moon, fag

What does this mean? did some guy just get rich as fuck?

No you idiot, some guy just sold all of his ETH for a fraction of literally what he could've sold rn

How can someone possibly be this retarded though?

Some guy probably did just get rich as fuck, but he could've got a lot richer.

He sold .1 billion ETH all at once, which is why, I think, he had to sell for so cheap ($35 instead of $50)

This makes me think it was some kind of early miner who had got in so early that selling at $35 would still make him rich as fuck.

If there is a dip, I'm still gonna buy more.