/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iNOw71SS4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Second sprite for Raikou?

Did you got what you wanted from this summer?

Who you're saving next for?

>6 part 2 CE drops
>0 part 1 CE drops
Why does DW think this is okay?

Got, Nobu, and Nero. So perfect
Now I'm saving for Roland

Please tell me how did Medb get there. Does she have Independent Manifestation? This won't let me sleep at night

No. I got NP3 Raikou, I was rolling for Helena.

>0 part 1 CE drops
>0 part 2 CE drops
Fuck you too DW

UMM?

didn't get Nito but got Raikou and Helena, so pretty good

contemplating putting Helena into my supports ahead of summer pirate sluts when I max her

>wanted Fran.
>got Fran, Nero, and NP2 Helena.
>273 quartz left.
Considering dropping a few quartz on Raikou's rate up.

>1 part 1 CE drops
>1 part 2 CE drops
Feels good.

Wanted anyone but Nito. Only got Nito NP5. I love Nito now so it's okay.

Wanted mama but got Helena.

I ain't even mad.

Wanted maid and Nero but only got maid, also rolled NP2 Helena and a fran.

Not sure what to save for, i would like some SF servants but I doubt they will be In any time soon.

>tfw soon my Kiyo will have 5* stats

Wanted Nito and Rider Alter, and to a lesser extent Nobu and Helena. I only got Nito and Helena, plus Fran.

Anyone has that video of Saber getting wrecked in Fate Zero and Night repeatedly?

>wanted Nito, Nobu and Helena
>got Nito and Helena
Went pretty well.

>jetfag BTFO'ing himself
ITS OVER HE IS FINISHED

This was the last of my quartz, so no.

At least you got best 5 star CE

>waited for Fran's day
>got her after 60 quartz and 44~ tickets
That maybe took a little bit more that I was expecting, at least I got her.

I got everything but Nobu.
Saving for Semimeme or Yoshitsune/any Ushi variants.

>medb gets pretty much a whole new set of battle lines
>none of them are available even in her profile
I don't get this at all. DW and Type Moon and Co aren't the type to actually waste money paying a VA, a high-end one at that in Sakura Ayane, to record new lines, and the time it would take to implement them, for a throwaway 1-time only quest that you can never see again, and can only see for a limited time. Just why? I can't say it's the start of a positive trend because they've implemented her new costume the laziest way possible.

>wanted Nito or Helena
>got Nero
fuck me running

>wanted Nero and Mama
>NP2 Nero
>NP2 Mama
>NP4 Helena
>Nobu
>Frankie
I'm pretty content but I hope they don't do any new gacha for a while since I blew everything.

Nice falseflagging

Fug

Same rhetoric = obvious falseflag and now that you posted a screen of yourself doing it, it's over.

>tfw just tried mead
It was pretty good

We don't know. Maybe?

Why the fuck does Raikou's sprite change for her NP?

I got swimsuit Fran NP2. Nothing in the immediate future will draw me to the gacha, unless we have another goddess re-run with Gorgon, Stheno, and Quetz available.

Nobu a CUTE.

What double-standard?

Looking for a QT in this thread to carry me with a support BB, please respond!

But was it Her Red Mead?

>sakura ayane
>high-end VA
>this is what medbkek believes
She's a literal who that was probably begging for the work. Wouldn't be surprised to see her VA slutting up some streams too to latch onto the Fate franchise.

nerd

Too bad you are the one who has been proven to samefag, not us, gilcuck. Your proxy broke, and context shows it. Your post from last thread was merely trying to damage control over being BTFO. Meanwhile yours from last year happened when you were sperging out against Lancelot. Furthermore, you already attempted to falseflag here in that same thread, so your intentions were clear from that moment.

It's over.

dumb frogposter shoo shoo

>Medb
>does nothing wrong, simply applying law in her Country after it was defaced by Ishtar
>gets killed for it, barely any attempts at reasoning done either

>Ishtar
>ruins a country's landscape for a race
>is using the race to raise a huge monstrous bull to wreak havok, literally backstabbing and tricking (You)
>all this for some petty revenge that was already addressed
>gets a scolding and that's literally it

I mean, is it not clear? It looks pretty clear to me.

>Who you're saving next for?
Swimsuit Ushi, Mata Hari, Shuten, Medb, or Melt. Although I could sacrifice them in exchange for a good event and plot, not the shit we got this year.

Don't bully Ochako's VA!

How about Atalanta and Boudica then?

Cawfee

I'm gonna roll for Helena in her rate-up, I hope I can get her.

Begging for work is not how seiyuu get roles. Either they're contacted to do the role or their agency contacts the people in charge of whatever potential series that seiyuu could work for, and they audition from that point if all goes well.

>the state of medbkek
Hope you're enjoying that lazy "costume", KEK
>Ochako
Literally who? As expected of Medbcuck, has to go for some obscure shit nobody knows.
>unironical liberal memes
As if we needed more evidence that medbkek was an SJW all along.

More reason for me to hate ishtar bitch

Why do they take the female symbol and turn it to the same angle as the male symbol?

Sure, them too. I was asked for an example of the double standard I'm complaining about. Just because I haven't listed every single one doesn't mean I'm pretending that they don't exist, retard.

>double standard of morale
Killing Medb, Boudica, and Atalanta, while forgiving Ishtar for the sake of humor.

You know Anti-Kiarafag, your shitposting might getting a little too stale, but at least you usually (you) the people that reply to you.
I appreciate that.

I was curious about the symbol as well but an user informed me it's the symbol for brass.

You guys promised me a happy ending

>Lancelot:
>It ends here. Your plot comes to an end right here, Agravain.
>...I will not kill you. I am a traitor like you, from the time I cut down a fellow knight of the Round Table.
>But I cannot overlook your treacherous plans. For all the crimes that you have committed while serving as the King's adjutant, you will need to redeem yourself.

>...I will not kill you.
>Agravain still dies to wounds that weren't supposed to kill him
Why do gilfag shitposters think Agravain proves anything of value again?

I got Holmes and Moriarty, so I'm more than happy.
I even got Rad Vlad and Lobo as a bonus.

George was happy in the end. That ought to be enough.

Wanted Fran and Mama

Spent about 300 quartz and I only got 1 Raikou and 1 Helena

Could have been worse I guess

Sure, keep telling yourself that Medbcuck. Face it, they got the cheapest nobody they could find to get the work done on her, same with her downs-syndrome sameface artist.
Of course I do, I'm not a low energy poster like Cuckvin.
>its shitposting because I say so
Remember when Medbcuck said she'd be in this summer? Now all you have is a joke line for next year, which then immediately says it'll never happen KEK
>Medbfag posting more little whos with horrible art
Umm you're not helping your case here Medbkek.

Useless, you already showed us how good at falseflagging you are

youtube.com/watch?v=3iNOw71SS4w
>people used CS for this

wtf bros where is the ereshkigal they promised??

Got what I wanted out of the story, didn't get the CE I wanted or Helena. I've had 0 quartz and have just been rolling every 3 quartz I get, though. I might buy one pack of quartz to get that CE.

Which part of non-canon joke event do you guys not get? This event's scenario is literally kist a excuse to have cute girls in swimsuits, the story is pure bullshit and the writers don't care if the characters are OOC

>NP5
Sure let me just take out a loano

Useless you already showed us how good at falseflagging you are

>this excuse again

>It's not canon because I don't like it
>It's OOC because I can't understand it

could emiya solo the 5th holy grail war?

>parroting
I win again, as always.
Thanks bye

He does in FHA, so yes.

Only if he was off screen the entire time.

Not an argument

he couldn't even solo a breakfast

I wanted Nito, Nobu and Helena and only got the first two. Also got Nero so I guess I can't complain.

no he doesn't

I got Nero, Fran, and Nito, so everyone I wanted. Now I'm saving for Parvati and Rasputin if he is indeed a Kirei demi-servant.

We should make a distinction between Babylon's Ishtar and Summer's Ishtar. Her actions don't add up considering all she lived with you during Chapter 7. In that one not only she helped Eres in the end, but also contributed in Tiamat's downfall, came to good with Gil, and stayed to continue protecting/ruling Babylon in his place.

Same goes for Medb. Summer or warden Medb isn't the same one as America's Medb. The former was way less evil and more forgiving, even tolerating a murder attempt against her life and just capturing troublesome Servants in her lands. America's Medb was just killing Servants left and right while trying to conquer USA, and she didn't care about detonating the end of the world by summoning demon pillars by that chapter's ending.

Talkin bout her Mead I think it comes from the time where she forces Ferdiad to fight Cu Chulainn

Can anyone help me out here?

Yet you're the one triggered by the event so much that it has to call it non canon

Proto-Gil is the strongest hero.

>still replying to Melvin

So the MC is canonically a double-standard asshole? And how do you explain then Servants appearing from nowhere without a singularity, or Da Vinci agreeing with whole Ishtar's plan without any justification?

Looks a bit off.

>Enkidu fight
>bring chevalier + mashu + support okita
>chevalier doesn't die

CONFIRMED 10.0

Considering Sakura Ayane is only around 23 years old she's had a decent number of large roles already and many more minor roles. I'm not a medbcuck but you're shitposting could at least be accurate. I'm sure a huge boost in her popularity is due to Shimakaze from KanColle though, although my favorite role she's done is definitely Marii.

>lost to Heracles
>lost to nerfed Arthur

Will cute book make a miracle happen?

Bad writting

kanahana servant when

If he can use nine lives blade works then he could unironically do it.

It was something alongside the lines of Medb and her daughter blackmailing Ferdiad with alcohol, seduction and shame

>didn't need to use a merlin/waver or Command Mantras
>STILL no CE drop on either part
It's Chirstmas 2016+ 17/Halloween 2016 +17 all over again!

Only wanted Helena and surprisingly I got her on a single ten roll.
I'm saving for Ilya, Ishtar and Shuten, will roll for whoever gets the rate up first.

yeah just like he beat herk kek

>weekly ticket
>5* ce
ITS NOT FAIR BROS WHY CANT I ROLL A 5* SERVANT IN ONE TICKET