/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Alfred Edition
Grounded and Pounded >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

I want Alfred and Valtr to eat me out like a beast

On another note: PURGE FILTH

we'll use this one

/bbg/ is finnish

yeah fair enough

hunters are finnish

Kosm

Rifle Spear is objectively good.
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

Incredibly limited moveset with lower base damage and scaling than almost every other weapon in the game

you use it so it can't be good

it aight with korea gems but so is kirkhammer
they are aight but shit compared to other weapons

I know this probably isn't the best place to ask but I trust your taste more than anyone.
Is the Resident Evil HD Remake on PS4 any good? I want something else to justify dropping $400 on a PS4 and am sad to admit I never played the original RE.

>objective truth
h-haha

i've never been a fan of them but a friend of mine bought it and didn't complain about it so i think you're good

Doesn't make it not objectively good. Just makes it objectively worse than the saw spear.
Who are you even?
>korea
True, but those gems are available in the game. It doesn't change that it can be an objectively good weapon when used correctly with the correct gems. Kirkhammer is pretty good also.

Half of /bbg/ probably thinks the blade of mercy isn't objectively good either LOL.

>Who are you even?
Anonymous.

Anyone up for a spelunk?
If so, what chalice?

loran

My day has been pretty shit so I'm up for it.
>If so, what chalice?
Just not Isz, its the most boring in terms of variety.

>fighting what I'm pretty sure is the acual boss HMPH is for the first time
holy fuck what in the hell is this shit?

ihyll nigga

Loran it is
Glyph is kr4e8siq
Password will be bbg3

Beckoning in Layer 1 now

>fighting what I'm pretty sure is the acual boss HMPH is for the first time
please repeat it in english so i understand

Ate we going to try the pic related glyph the user found in the previous general? Glyph was gjeprvzk

>not isz
I would normally agree but this user posted me a glyph for the eye rune and the L1 was amazig with dead ends you can't get for and have to die and longg ass corridors and secret tunnels.

omw

HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH HMPH
*autistc groans*
*splits shotel into two*
HMPH HMPH HMPH
*throws shotel and kills you*

Yes we are. After this spelunk (am the user that posted that and webms)

ringing

Nice I look forward it will be really cool fighting in that darkness and pillars.

I forgot to fill the nose of the naked one, use this version instead

*unzips executioners glove spam*

Well...we all just got fucking rekt
Beckoning again, Ygorl and Yharnamite

Good shit gondola-user, plan on making any more?

Also I can take a shitty MSPaint gondola request

>YEEEEEEEART

Are you gondola user? Post more, these made my day.

/comfy/

A poison wheel what?

Are poison builds viable now?

I've been on a break for almost a year.

I drew Iosefka, Enlarged Head, Watchers, Crowsteel and Choirslut, and I can take another request

Good news, dudes. I survived!
Bell is still donging

what the fuck this time he aggroed the moment we entered the room my heart skipped a bit

It's just a meme user, it actually is pretty terrible but maybe if I farm 3 21.7 rapid poison gems I am build up with every dash r1. It usually took 3 at 40 rp this morning.

Toxitoad from last fc rekt me with poison wheel so I'd say it is only viable with wheel only.

Just keep doing what you do gondola user. I have no request nor complaint. I just want more of those cutie pie.

>someone used it effectively on the wheel
>it's only viable on the wheel, nothing else

Any chance you could make a BIG bundle of snakes from Forbidden Woods? With each snake in it being a gondola?

now I have 12 more rp, kind of sucks I didn't bring them to the fc it took literally 5 minutes to farm the better gems.
It's really only viable with the multihit attacks on wheel sadly.

I think I bumped off Ygorl when I dropped down...

Anyways I discovered Layer 4!!!

Mind explaining more on where you farmed this and your stats? This seems cool and i'd like to try it out.

I'll try

>I have 12 more rp
got 2 new radial gems from watchers or what? post them pls

It's a meme build that solely relies on multi-hit dodge R1 so of course it's gonna be only viable on the wheel you numbnuts

Sorry.

>where you farmed
I told him it's possible to get 21.7 RP gems from watchers so he's got his 20.2 triangle from 5pwujscd L1 watcher boss

>Only 15% of the people who bought The Old Hunters have beaten Ludwig
I will never understand why people pay for a game but can't even be assed to push past the very first boss. Complete waste of money.

Hey does anyone want to go through the forbidden woods with me? Kind of bored just playing through by myself again

Layer 1 Report
--
Pre-Area: Beginning hallway/tunnel is lined with bullets and vials. Lone werewolf roaming and the bell maiden spawns in that area. Connected to it is an area above and one straight ahead
The area straight ahead led to the treasure room (Wisdom) guarded by a bunch of spiders and a tweaker.
The area above...now that was interesting. After crossing the bridge you're brought into a hallway with TONS of vore monster tunnels (no vore monsters sadly) that connects to a room identical to Lower Loran L1 (filled with beast patients). In addition to beast patients, there's a Bone Ash Hunter and 3 werewolves

Main Layer: Pretty empty desu. A unique thing about it was that it had 2 chests with cursed odd fire gems. One in the very room after lamp room. The other in a side area on the way to the lever

Boss was BSB

On to layer 2!

I was just about to beckon there myself. This happens every single time. I'll come with you.

pass?

Which lantern should we meet at? Do you want to beckon first or should I?

That's true. Been farming for adept and gotten dirty gem like 5 times now.

I actually found out the scorpios with little ones on their back drip 16.2 gems. I only had 10-11 rp gems from thw other ones. I'll farm the watcher radials eventually. Posted the setup here .

My stats ate 50/40/20/12/5/20 but desu that end is kind of a meme but it's great to be able to do 5 r2s with the wheel and Really don't need any stats other than base wheel (20 arc for exec gloves that are great for stagger) as said I farmed isz watchers for 4 hours until they dropped that triangle. I got the 16.2 ones from the pthu mommy scorpios. The glyph is in the op somewhere.

I haven't unlocked the shortcut. Either one, you can go first

>5 times
are you shitting me? i farmed it like crazy for 4 hours and only got it once

bbgfor is the pass, Forbidden woods lantern then

Ringing small bell

ringadinging

I farmed adept for 2 days user for that drop. 5 dirty and not a single adept.

I CAN'T FUCKING SEE, WHY IS THIS DUNGEON SO DARK????

Well...that bridge is kinda BS
Beckoning again
Same.

>Well...that bridge is kinda BS
Not so long ago I think I saw one with 3 loran clerics during some spelunk, one in the middle and 2 in the back.

Fucking kill me

Jesus.
Also rip Yharnamite again.

I'm past the axes. On the other side of the bridge, my dudes

Is there enemy that drop 21.7 radial poison?

We should wait by the lamp, it connects a lot faster

Yeah alright.
Also I got rekt by an axe (fall damage plz nerf)

Ygorl, where are you?

Only Ihyll Watchers, they are pretty rare but not so much. Took less time than blt offshapes.

SRRCing angrily while spilling my blood on a potato to evoke better matchmaking.

Hurry up SRRC
We got invaded by Cuck

Natalya needs to rering dat shit, and you should try that too.

Here you go.

wow two hits was all it took, ringing again so go out by the lamp so you can pick me up!

>SRRC rings
>but never procs
fug
Yeah I do every couple of minutes, it usually speeds things up but not this time fucking apparently.

where were you guys, I got lost.

Re-rung
Also Cuck got blasted by Yharnamite (after he iframe'd through a direct hit of Accursed Brew while walking...somehow)

by Valtr. he had pixel health then R1d me to death

sss sss sss sss :DD

Ygorl and Natalya, I think you should both just restart your games.

u the real mvp

>probably spent 500 hours of my life farming watchers
>8 hours into farming on new build
I'm getting the ashen blood IRL

Probably should
I'll reset my internet too

Alright. Got things reset

Booting up
t. Natalya

well okay, got hit and went into the falling animation because of some wooden planks and couldn't do anything

Labyrinth sage maybe my dude?