Who here is using a comfy fumoto drain oil valve...

Who here is using a comfy fumoto drain oil valve? I change my oil every 3 months because I deliver pizza and changing my own oil takes about 5 minutes.

I'm not allowed to work on my car in the parking lot due to bullshit but I showed my landlord my oil change and asked if it was okay, she was more amazed that I completed the change in about 3 minutes (after letting it drain for ~5min) without getting any oil on anything or even on my own hands.

Go shill your sorcery somewhere else. You can have my stripped out drain plug and oil covered driveway when you pull them from my cold dead fingers.

I've been using one in my lowered car for quite a long time without any issues. Makes changes clean as fuck. Only really need the drain pan to catch the filter oil, since the filter is horizontal on the engine.

oil valves are goat
but Stahlbus is the patrician's choice

anyone had one of these for several years? do they leak? people have mentioned them leaking in reviews but I can never tell if it's just them being retarded during installation

$50 valve i say damn i could get a tire for that price

I bought a magnetic drain plug, now i don't need a rachet. Love it

>$50 valve
what?
I paid 20€ including shipping and 19% VAT

I really don't get these contraptions. Taking off and replacing the filter is still the worst part so this barely saves you time unless you drive some stancemobile. If you drive something that low i'd be worried about a valve just dragging along.

from ebay - i get the idea though. convenient i'll stick to the drain plug

also from ebay, guess it helps living in the country of production

>i'll stick to the drain plug
yeah I also wouldn't pay $50
at least get a magnetic plug, they're nice as well

I use an oil extractor. Fight me.

car's lowered and that thing would point directly down so no thanks.

>fumoto valve

if i put this on my d series ef civic it would probably break off the threads of my oil pan

shit already scrapes the ground. mt stock bolt is shaved in half

>his oil filter isn't easily accessible from the hood

Where can I get the tubing? I already have the fumoto

just go to the parts store and get heater hose

Heater, hose?

yes, its cheap, its easy to use and comes in a variety of sizes, they should always have some in stock.

AutoZone didn't have any when I went in earlier. Home Depot?

>Going to vatozone for a simple plastic hose

I was also grabbing a filter

There's about 9 miles of space around my filter, and if you're not a retarded gorilla you can get it back off by hand.

>Not going to Walmart.
Do you not enjoy your money?

>my walmart is the same as every other walmart
thanks for sharing tyrone

Generally Walmart is cheaper for oil and filter. This is from experiences across all southern states and the west coast.

>his drain bolt faces the floor

Yeah I should have, I'm gonna return that shit tomorrow

cant beat 2.5 gal of rotella t6 for ~55 bucks

meanwhile o'whyme has a gallon for 28 dollars