My parents have allowed me to get a sportcar, my limit is 350k $

My parents have allowed me to get a sportcar, my limit is 350k $.

It MUST be comfortable and good looking, i dont care about performance as pong as it run 0-60 under 5 sec.

I was thinking about the Lexus LFA so far

Dont reccomend me S Class or shit like that, I want a sportcar

$3k civic

$4k civic

miata, obviously

$5k civic

Yeah get a thousand 3k Civics and flip them on Craigslist since you would have depleted an entire regions source of decent cheap used cars.

Then you can show your parents that you took their initial investment and made it even more profitable. They will be proud of your initiative and be fearful now that you are the Kingpin of Civics.

Now with a even higher budget, you could get any sport car you want without your parents permission. Maybe even try buying out 3k civics across the United States and then move up to 4k Corollas.

I look forward to the reality you can bring to the used car market.

$5k civic

Get a fine german car, a Trabant.

obviously the answer is a 30k civic

Only the peak of comfort for my little girl

doesnt match comfortable but it does meet the performance and looks requirements

Get a ferrari or a lambo bro

Mercedes S Class

Grey import R34 GTR

The H2 actually is pretty comfy. As are a lot of the bikes the hyperbike class.

Im only 17 i cant repair cars

No wheel is at wrong side

The latest Flyin Miata LS swap.

>$50k just for the conversion
>$35k+ for a fully loaded RF Miata
>3.5s 0-60
>11.7 quarter mile
>2696 pounds
>525hp N/A

Ungerage b&
You had a nice run, little fag.

Who said anything about repairs? A 3k Civic is an unstoppable beast. They will hold their value for the foreseeable future and will run until you can give your children a 500k sports car. But you would know better. You will teach them the ways of flipping used cars en masse, and having complete control of affordable transportation. Your children will run your empire for you as you sit on a throne made of discarded tires, oil pans, and lower control arms. Become a king.

ls swap radio flyer

Reporting you felt really FUCKING good....

Get a cheap but comfortable infinity, buy an extensive, big, and powerful engine, and then pay people to put that engine in for you.
Then, put at least $100k in driving lessons so you can learn how to drive comfortably.

literally why when a turbo built engine is less than 10k

racecar

>My parents have allowed me
stopped reading right there
your bus is waiting

I have cars I dont take bus I just want a sportcar now

take the sport bus

96 civic hatcback with a couple of mods

top kek