/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 318.5

"Never ending journey" edition

Last Thread:
>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but would you like to go on a never ending journey?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

novel-software.com/theultimatecharacterquestionnaire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget to enter your animal entries for the contest that ends this saturday

Bump

Eclipse killed the thread.

It was worth it!

Fill out a questionnaire for your roids/boys/whatever novel-software.com/theultimatecharacterquestionnaire

>150 questions

No

I don't love my boys or girls enough to do this

Animal Girlfriends confirmed to have unhealthy obsessions with balls.

>Animal Girlfriends

Don't forget to do your beach dates. They give points.

u gotta learn to set more attainable goals, pick like 10 questions

Wow I love that game, I also like Dream Myroid: Astral days

Fairy Princess is my favorite!

Who is your favorite MyRoid/DG/AB/DB?

AMB loves beta MC.

By comparison DG's MC is way more alpha

ayy no. His faggotry in some of the date scenarios is insufferable.

My non-exhaustive /mkg/ girlfriendfu list in no particular order:

Hana-san
Dolce
Chanel
Yurei-san
Hajime
Jyushi!
Seribrisse
Paizuri

These would look so good on my girls

Bossy is such a wonderful personality

It's a trap, this is how you end up taking care of 8 kids while drowning in debt.

I am sensing a pattern here and it looks a lot like a set of boobs.

Unlocking the relaxing cat cafe date I'm the near future seems almost impossible with the way things are going right now

I'm = in*

I meant who was your favorite out of your girls.

>implying they weren't all created for my eyes to ogle at

Not bad at all, user.

More Hifumin

i NEED huhuhu

Bump

Worthless general

I mean, you're not wrong.

>talking about alpha and beta in digital boyfriend/girlfriend general

Okay, post the kind of underwear all of your boys or girls wear and people try to guess who they are by association.

U 1st

>not intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
I can't self-insert like that

1. Gaudily cute but practical because people are expected to see them.

2. White or pink with little ribbons on it in different colors. Pure.

3. Expensive looking, lacey and pure white or luxury cream.

4. Brown or black pantyhose with nopan. Likes more see through ones but there is still something covering the bits.

5. Racy black or gold, likes string ties and bold designs.

Tie-ups are too powerful this event. I can't crack thirty no matter what I do.

laggen's sluts

>Yuria expects people to see her cute panties
Nice.

4 out of 5 date plays ended with me getting nothing

When will my luck improve

>sleepily tapping in my screen trying to get to the event page
>somehow scroll down and open the page for account deletion
>open my eyes just before I hit the button
Jesus

Please get some sleep!

Too bad. You were almost free.

Try again.

It's too hard.

Then why not post yours now so other people can try to guess it, it might be easier

heading straight to the archive again

Real talk, why are you so reluctant to post your girls and boys?

I'd rather be unknown or unpopular than disliked for spamming my girls.

Lack of positive reactions and comments

Only a few autists will dislike you for "spamming". I think posting your girls three times every day wouldn't even be spamming.

This is actually well put together. I wish I liked it more, but that particular outfit is weird to me for some reason.

My girls are too good for this general.

I get you. The ruffles feel off and the pose looks uncomfortable. It's like she's in the middle of either sitting down or getting up. Overall it feels a bit too busy and random.

Are we dead?

>rank 5 throughout the event up until this morning
>1 hour left
>rank 29

just fuck me up

That's a cute imouto, but clearly she's out on a sandbar that could be washed away at any moment. As a good onee/ii-chan you have to save her.

What outfit is this?

I don't think most people are reluctant for bully-fearing reasons, I think we're just lazy or busy. I assume not too many people can stop by the threads more than once per day. I guess we could compile and post each outfit change we do, but that takes some time and is more for people who are into keeping blogs. Plus we can just go see each other's girls and boys easily, although again the issue of people being lazy or busy affects that too. It's not like MMORPG where the servers and maps are huge and divided and most thread posters can see each other's characters only through screenshots. I never screencap my AMB characters in their own outfits other than in the occasional dialogue because I see them in their own outfits long enough and anyone else active can too. And I'm too lazy to compile more recs. Posting cute dialogues I agree could happen more because it's easy to do and could provide a more interesting image with how many types there are, but I never have and never will do that often. Personally it would be weird to see my characters all over the thread.

let's make sandcastles! it's in the summer memories gacha and it kinda feels like it's one of the easier to get sarali's because i've seen a handful of people with the yellow version

You could people who don't play that game but might still be interested, or for people who don't visit you all that often. Or you could do it purely for the sake of posting a cute girl, or perhaps open yourself up for any criticism that someone might not want to say to you without anonymity.

I was a fool to think I could ever have had the bikini tits.

die

Also not just lazy, but sometimes I know my outfits aren't worth sharing. Sometimes I wear them for myself because they make sense to me with my characters' backstory, not because they look objectively good and matching together to a stranger.

Everyone post your girls or boys backstories now

You first.

No you.

I'm still thinking up a backstory for my DGs.

Now is the perfect time to do it user.

It sucks that changing skin color costs NP. Otherwise I would remake my Myroids in DG sometimes, just for fun.

If you're fine with purchasing some NP or can save up Tapjoy NP then wait for an app pack outfit or accessory you really like to show up, then select the free skin change and maybe height change bonuses. It's what I plan on doing.

it's in the Lore section of the spreadsheet

Is this a graveyard?

This entire general is a graveyard

>55 names in the MCC user spreadsheet
>graveyard

Jokes aside isn't it time to clean the spreadsheet to get a better view of dead we are?

I wish I was ded

Why would you wish that?

Having to get last hits for achievement awards is a little annoying.

git gud scrub
do u even dota

What's the next MCC event like?

I am interested in this topic as well.

You tired of this one already?
Already explained this one before, but next up is the anniversary event, assuming they don't skip over it because it's kind of late now.
That event has 4+ areas of 9 stages each. Completing the first three unlocks the 4th, which you then must travel through with each of your myroids individually. Completing the 4th area unlocks an epilogue you can read through. If you have 5 roids, that means to unlock every epilogue you'll be doing the 4th stage 5 times, leading to 8 stages.
Within the stages, you'll have a chance of some choice shenanigans featuring the various AMB Co. NPCs, a pair at a time. Each pair of NPCs grants a unique effect, and each individual NPC grants that effect to a different strength. The left NPC always has a higher chance of success but a relatively weak reward on success and a relatively ok reward on failure, while the right one always has a higher failure rate but a much better success reward and much worse failure reward. For example, Kanna and Maya are one pair and they grant event points. Kanna gives 150 points on failure and 250 points on success, while Maya gives 70 points on failure and 700 points on success.
The other pairs are AI and MI, who give stamina recovery, Chie and Anna, who give event tickets, Sarali and Irara who give fevers, and Aria and Miyu, who give stage progress. The fevers this are different in that they seem to last only time and not steps, and boost only points and not progress.

In addition to all that, there is also the hidden menu run by Doc and Shara. They have various toggles you can buy with tickets that affects the event in various ways.
The first toggle (250 tickets) extends the event exchange to have select previous event gacha/exchange items; the second toggle (5000 tickets) extends the exchange to have select previous event early clear items; the third toggle (1000 tickets) supposedly increases your success rate with the NPCs, but from what I can tell it just reduces the success rate of the left while increasing the success rate of the right by minor amounts; the final toggle (1000 tickets/myroid) is actually one you'll have to choose a myroid to activate, which switches their event dialog to a second set, and affects the epilogue too. Once bought on a myroid, the fourth toggle doesn't need to be re-bought and can be toggled on or off at any time on any individual myroid at will.

Finally, the areas are kind of gimmicky, listing a percent value until the area is complete. This percentage is based on the total number of steps required to clear that area and not the percentage seen in each individual stage. Each of the normal stages take 315 steps, and each time through the fourth stage takes 750 steps. In the Japanese version of this event, every step was a constant 4 stamina and 10-14 event points, but they've messed with the numbers before when porting events to ENMCC, so I don't know how those'll go for us.

I-It was more about what the ranking and tie-up gacha were like, to know if I should spend tickets on this one. But thanks.

I too would like to know what outfits will be available.

Apparently I never posted the tie up, I'll get on making that.