This faggot has been illegally parking in our building’s private parking for 6 months...

This faggot has been illegally parking in our building’s private parking for 6 months. He used to park in the same spot for a while but now moves his car when he gets confronted

I wouldnt care if he wouldnt fucking park real close to my car and open his door wide open all the time
He has been doing this for a week now, told him to move the fuck out and he did, but he came back

What can I do to make him leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/catalog/cardsstickers-20-hating-niggers-stickers-p-1595.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

call a tow truck like a normal fucking person

Call the towing service

Make sure you're as passive aggressive and non-confrontational as you possibly can be.

call management until they hire a towing truck, if he gets towed he is probably not going to park there again

vandalizing his car probably will just make him retaliate against you or anybody else he suspects

accidentally key every inch of it

emphasis on accidentally

I cant afford 200$ just for him to come back
My building has a remote-controlled gated which opens on the parking, and he must have a remote, which lets him go out and come back whenever he wants

Im trying to. But this shit gets me on my nerves

I’ve called them several times now but they dont seem to really care. Told me they would call the police, which cant do anything about it since its a private parking

you don't pay the towing company

he pays the towing company to get his car back

Leave nails under his tyres

Let's try and come up with the most Wile E. Coyote plans for OP so that he doesn't have to be a man and just face the guy.
OP, I say that you smash the receiver on your electric gate so that building management has to replace it and everybody has to get new controls, that way his won't work anymore.
Or maybe you could paint a mural of an empty parking space on a wall and hope that he drives into it and damages his car. That'll learn him.

take his dustcaps and glue bbs inside of them so they let out the air

even if he gets the tires replaced he probably won’t bother replacing the dust caps because who would bother?

why would you block his license plate in the picture if you dont like him?

Because this whole thing is made up.

plant a tree and hang pidgeon food next to his car. Move it when he changes spots. His car will be covered with pidegon shit and he will get some disease and end up in hospital giving you ample time to cover his car with /osg/ shit, so when he gets bakc he will see it and people will think he is a fag. Judging by the stickers on his cars he is, so his friends will laugh at him, leaving him alone in this big ugly world, and he will get depression, get addicted on anti depressants and blow all his money on psychiatrist, forcing him to sell his car to pay the bills, effectively stopping him from parking there for ever

And how many Peugeots have art like that on the hood?

Just shoot the engine block

That car is a peugeot, OP is from a civilized country.

This post was really gay, user.

where other people can do the equivalent of parking in your driveway and you just need to just repeatedly ask them not to do it

how civilized

Fire solves everything.

stop parking in ops lot you fag

put a piece of paper that says "I wouldn't drive above 35 if I were you, dont be close to the airbag"
or
"listen for weird sounds if you drive it"
or
"make sure your brakes dont unexpectedly stop working"
or
"if you see smoke stop and leave the car"
just keep that fag scared by leaving general advice that makes him think he might die in traffic.
just keep terrorizing

put sugar in his gas tank

>2018
>retards still think this does anything

I kekd
Thought about the receiver thing but it would force everybody to get a new remote
And i actually faced him once, never saw him again

hmm not bad

here you go

It sadly isnt

nice

Take a look at the glued on hood vents

This looks fun

I wont damage his car, it already suffered too much

>I won't damage his car
you're still a pussy but also a pretty okay guy

>I wont damage his car, it already suffered too much
its one of the worst cars on the planet that is not a crossover.

what? a peugeot 406? no way

i dont even know why you are here

Here's what you can do user.
Nothing.
You can do nothing to make him leave because you're a coward who can't even confront a teenager in a shitty car.
This guy will continue to do whatever the fuck he wants and you will just sit there like a bitch and take it because that is your lot in life. You only exist to be abused by people who are stronger than you.
Enjoy it, it'll last the rest of your life.

t. peugot cuck

start putting bread on his car

Leave it on bricks.

Ask him out on date and be a real jerk.

The next time he parks there just casually threaten to slit his throat with a kitchen knife.

What car do you have OP?

underrated

This

Alternatively you can get some aircraft paint stripper and splatter it all over his hood/fenders/roof.

Just get up in his face until he leaves, OP. No matter what happens he ultimately loses because he's not supposed to be there.
If he punches you he goes to jail for assault. He can't complain to the manager because he's not a tenant and if he calls the Police they'll tell him to stop parking there because it's private property.
Just every time you see him get right up in his face and tell him to leave and never come back.

No, don't damage the car because then you've obviously committed a malicious act.
If user just keeps casually threatening him with bodily harm, not shouting or making a scene, just quietly saying "Hey, I'll fucking murder you" when no one else can hear it then it's his word against an ASBO who's illegally parking on private property. The cops aren't going to side with some shithead in some tarted up trash car.

Stab his tires

>its one of the worst cars on the planet
fuck you the 406 is a good lad
it was one of the last good peugeots

I have no probs with beating the shit out of the guy if he crosses the limits, but he’s just annoying the fuck of me for now, you see

Agreed

He’s not a teenager. He’s in his late thirties. Who’s the mongoloid here
If i dont do anything it’s mainly because I only saw him ONCE since he started parking next to my spot

I’ll start doing that tomorrow

Thought about it

Nice

E36. It’s just my shit daily driver but i dont want it to be damaged by this asshole

Best answers

if possible use a remote power switch on the motors that control the gate. Wait for him to attempt to drive in and just cut the power from out of sight.

He'll think his remote is broken and park outside.

Also if it's a radio frequency remote just change the codes on everybody elses remotes to fix the problem...they're easy to adjust.

sugar in gas tank

not a good answer.
Very easy to see someone would do that against some guy who is obviously an asshole and parks in others people places.
Just cause hes a cunt doesnt mean cops will side against him.

>Just cause hes a cunt doesnt mean cops will side against him.
are you sure about that?

Just leave a note saying hey bro, I don't care if you park here illegally, just stop parking so close to my car.

Make a breaking of the car of his.

shit on the hood

>key his car
He probably would just think it adds to his distressed look ie. bullet holes etc... he is obviously going for.

parking in a wrong space and having tacky stickers vs death treaths vs a guy with a giant republic of kek flag hanging from his window

Just man up and ask the guy not to park in or near your space. Tell him that you won’t snitch to a tow company/maintainence as long as he keeps away.

Kek

Sounds like he's cucked. Most of Europe is though

>no one noticed the headrest is pretty much completely down

That guy must be like 5ft AT MOST.

im 6'2 and drive with my headrest at lowest level

nobody actually rests their head on the headrest it’s there just so your head stays attached to the rest of your body when someone flies up your ass

although this guy will probably end up with one less head than he started out with

>What can I do to make him leave?

It is VERY EASY. Almost all american cities copycat each others' successful city ordinances that have withstood legal challenges in courts. That saves money and using good ideas that others have invented is a time honored tradition. One such thing is the "You will be towed by " sign that many stores, apartments, and HOA post. The sign says the name of the tow company and the city ordinance number.

The purpose of such a sign is to eliminate the need to summon a police officer to tell the tow truck operator that it is legal to tow. Once posted, the authority in charge of that area such as the apartment manager, HOA board, or store manager can call that tow company. The tow truck then shows up and yanks the offender onto the flatbed and its gone.

If your property manager won't tow offenders, then that is the actual problem.

>plant a tree and hang pidgeon food next to his car.
With outdoor cars, the classic is to sprinkle bird seed on the car. The birds come and peck the seeds which causes some minor scratching. But importantly, birds poop all the time.

>peugot
>civilized country

>im 6'2 and drive with my headrest at lowest level

LMAO, what a fucking idiot.

Cher user, retire tout simplement les 5 ou 4 vis d'une de ses roues. Laisse le temps faire son affaire. Amicalement.

>speaking baguette

>I’ll start doing that tomorrow
Post proofs

>having an adjustable headrest
I'm 6'2, I've accepted my fate.

>sugar in tank
How primitive. Put metal filings.

At night crowl under the car and try to reach the hoot latch.
Open it, remove the oil cap and top it off with acetone or bleach. From the next day you'll never see him ever again.

Will get filtered out by the fuel filter, worst case scenario is a bad fuel pump/filter. Still annoying but sugar dissolves and leaves fucking carbon buildup everywhere inside.

>buy coke
>plant in car
>anonymous tip
>????
>profit

maybe he is someone related to your neighbors, ask them if they know him or if he parked on their spot. Or fucking confront him!

except that sugar doesn’t dissolve in gasoline

Drain his oil. He won't be back when he leaves

That's actually pretty elegant. Refill the crankcase with water so he doesn't even get a pressure warning. In fact, just swap his oil and coolant.

>just swap his oil and coolant
devilish

why not just put water in his tank
duh

Takes a lot longer and OP most likely won't have access under the hood. Judging by the looks of his car he probably won't notice until it's too late

diamond powder in the oil

put pepsi/coca cola in his gas tank

but user that will just clean his fuel tank and fuel lines of rust

oh i saw a video on techrex doing it on his bmw and it screwed it up

If he's parking there for hours at a time, then there's to time jack up the car and get at the hood latch. Also, him not noticing until it's too late is pretty much the whole point. Hopefully _way_ too late.

why swap, just put coolant in his oil.

Well draining the oil only is a lot quicker and isn't 100% obvious that someone fucked with the car

put a "MR. COOL ICE" and sunglasses decal on

stick this on the back of it and let someone else do the dirty work for you

tightrope.cc/catalog/cardsstickers-20-hating-niggers-stickers-p-1595.html

>dude pisses you off
>improve his car
?????

Get yourself a roll of shrink wrap and get to work buddeh. Works like a charm.

This, buy a few (((offensive))) bumper stickers and discreetly put them on the back bumper where he won't see them. Then wait.

>paying to get cucked
such is life in yuropooria

>He’s in his late thirties
kek

Likley No guns in his country.

Many things that you can covertly do to mess with him.
-peanut butter or grease on the inside of his door handle
-glue bb's inside valve caps to deflate tires
-bologna or lunchmeat all over the paint
-pour fish juice, garbage water, really any foul smelling liquid in the cowling at the base of the windshield so when he turns the heat on that's all he smells
- top off his gas tank with water (may have to do this a few days in a row to achieve desired effect of stalling the car and costing money to fix)
- if you can reach, loosen or remove his oil drain plug.
- steal anything you can pry off the car and discard it (i.e. plastic trim, gas cap, valve caps, badges, those rediculous stick on mods, windshield wipers, and so on)

Use your imagination, if you annoy him enough maybe he will get the message, or move. Just don't get caught and have fun!

You can reach the drain bolt pretty easily. Loosen it just enough so it will vibrate out on its own.

I've done this before to some loud harleys. They didn't seem to enjoy it.

>Told me they would call the police, which cant do anything about it since its a private parking

What does this even mean? Is trespassing on private property not illegal in your country? So if a guy just walks into your home and doesn't leave if you call the police they won't do anything because your home is a private residence? He's literally breaking the law. That's what the police are for.

I don't think he is trespassing if he has the gate remote.

Hey OP, I had the same thing happen to me in my building. The cunt neighbour had his wife park her car in my park all the time. I spoke to them three times about it - twice just one on one, once with the bukding management.

Tehy'd always say it was an emergency that they had to park tere, and because I work late I'm not in my park so they were "just using it to run the groceries up" or some shit.

So I got sick of it one day, borrowed a mates car which was total shite and parked them in, then left a note on it saying that the car was monitored by video surveillance (whole carpark had CCTV).

They had to come knock on my door to move it, and stopped parking there - apparently the wife had missed a full day of work because she couldnt get there

One time some dumb cunt left her car running with her kid in it in the middle of the parking lot, blocking everyone from getting in or out.
So I got in the car and parked it behind a van and when she came out she could not instantly find her car she started running and screaming.

Buy a lock for wheels (like the ones police use). He will get the message after bills for cutting this shit start raking up.

Just thread a dollar-store bike lock (with chain) through one of his wheels and throw away the key. will cause vibrations or rattle and smash against his fenders and require some serious tools to remove.