My grandpa said I can have his car when he gets too old

my grandpa said I can have his car when he gets too old

is it a good car? pic related

An Alfa Spyder?
They're considered to be great drivers' cars, very nimble around the corners. Not fast at all, but they're great twisty road 45mph cars. At least, that's what every report I've read on them says.
The only problem with it is that it's a classic Italian car with the reliability of both classic cars and Italian cars, so therefore, not much at all.

>is it a good car?
>gramps is so nice to gift him a car
>he has the audacity to doubt it

You need to hang your worthless body on the nearest tree. You soyfag better shut the hell up and take grandpas cock in silence.

gib to me i want 2l twin cam alfa

Good, yes.
Reliable, no

fuck off, he was just asking if it's good. im sure OP would have kept it around.

Not OP.
Would a Spitfire 1500 be better or worse around those same twisty 45mph roads? Because they seem like direct competitors.

Yeah how dare he ask about a car on the automotive board

THIS tbqh famalam.

No it's so bad you should give it away to me for free. That's how bad it is.

I have a triumph spitfire (pic related).
Alfas are better than triumph and they are more relaible

wrong pic. this is mine,

Lovely looking car, how'd you end up getting one?

thanks.
i was looking for a classic 2-seat cabrio. The only option were the alfas spider and the triumph. i liked the look of the triumph more than alfas, and alfa are more priced.
A classic alfa spider "ossodiseppia" is more than 30k euro!
Alfas are more relaible and they drive better. They also have a better engine, with more power.

Unfortunately, I'm a 6'2" behemoth of a fatass and barely fit into a Z31 let alone something as small as a Spitfire or an Alfa. But they are nice looking cars.

Why discount fiat spiders? Why not triumph tr series cars?

It's a cool car. Bordering on sub-zero.

Is it good? not really. But it's an Alfa.

If you have to ask then it’s clear you’re not the right person for it
Sell it to someone who knows what it is and go spend the money on whole foods soy or whatever

>asking if a car is good
>clearly don't deserve the car now

listen, my grandpa wanted to give this car to my cousin since he is the car guy of us both but since my cousin became an arrogant asshole my grandpa changes his mind and wants to give it to me instead

yes I don't know anything about cars, maybe I should have said "how is this car?" instead of "is it good?" idk

get off your high horse faggot

Dont talk to me or my wives child ever again

Man, I knew Veeky Forums was autistic but the reaction to you in this thread just asking about a car you're about to get as a gift really proves it.

Ignore the retards OP, hope your car turns out well.

Fuck someones jealous.