What do you drive? Post pics of your car(s) and talk to others about their rides!

What do you drive? Post pics of your car(s) and talk to others about their rides!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/td1gd
streamable.com/k468i
streamable.com/kl29a
streamable.com/43075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

k den

picked up this bad boy with high miles for 1300. best car ive had in a long time, and its making my next car be the next gen tsx. only thing missing is manual trans, but it has a great automatic.

my rx in the background also. it shit a transfer case on the highway though for fucks sake.

2002 Passat 1.8t

I got her for 1.4k with 105k miles last year from a junkyard. The car smelled like it was used as a mechanic's/junkman's work car. Also after winter hit I realized why it was cheap. They attempted and failed to change the heater core on it. Which isn't that bad because the weather is already heating up. There is stacking small issues like them forcing a touch screen stereo in to the point if you touch the volume wrong it will turn off, small oil leak (German cars, I swear), fog lights won't turn on, and just recently the power steering is dumping itself. All fixable as the car was used by the junkyard for 10k miles.

Other than that stuff I like the car due to the junkyard upgrading all the speakers, the sun roof (first I've ever had), leather interior that isn't shit (first as well), and that smol turbo (first). It's funny because now I seem to agro BMW drivers who constantly want to over take me while I'm cruising at 80 on the highway.

Love hearing the small flutters when I turn onto my street.

Favorite year of Mustang, got any side pics?

Almost got one of these, how's the overall performance?

2014 accord ex

Fiat 500 Abarth, The most fun car I have ever driven

Mustang a best

Abarth Punto Supersport.

kek, what a useless shitbox

Mercedes 220E

What is maintenance like?

Still the best pic I've got of it

not terrible honestly, the thing is a tank and the drivetrain is pretty bullet proof
recently had to fork out 20% more than its worth to fix the front end after insurance refused to cover some asshat reversing into it.
probably wouldve been half what i paid if it was some jap crap

Hello, my sons.

Stupid size requirements won’t let me post my best ones

Only picture of my ‘13 that fits

Fuck forgot the pic

Muh daily. I bought this brand new in 12' because i didn't know better but I learned. Can't beat 34 mpgs in the city + fun to drive up to 55 mpg then it has no power. Reliable as shit despite the bias against them. I also maintain mine well.

Very nice sempai

Fuck you I'm jealous I didn't have the money when I bought my car at the time. I could still get a used one if I wanted but eh. Might as well get my value out of my current one while it's payed off.

My Jaguar XE R-Sport. Had it almost 2 months. Bought it with 7.2k miles on it.

What do you drive right now?

POO

'98 Wrangler, '14 Sportster and '14 Mustang GT. The motorcycle was fun for a couple of years but I only put 20 miles on it last year (partly due to working 1,750 hours of overtime last year, but still). All vehicles are paid off so it's hard to let it go, but I should probably sell it to fund parts for the Mustang. Planning to order wheels, tires and air ride for it soon.

nice ford fusion

Except different engine, chassis, breaks, materials and car :^)

Tits or GTFO

They are still decent cars. I always had a soft spot for cute cars

1995 Mazda MX-5
1.8L | Manual | T1 Torsen LSD
238,000 miles

I've had it for 10 years now and I personally rebuilt the engine and restored the rest. It is the love of my life. :3

So cute!

'99 ls400. bought last week, one owner car.

hoping to daily this for the foreseeable future.

2016 Hyundai Sonata. Pic related. I'm pretty happy with it. Got it about 30% below market value to boot.

First of all, if anything it’s Ford mondeo. The US fusion was a shitty mazda developped platform. And nothing wrong at all with the euro Ford mondeo, has one of the most solid feeling platforms, reminiscent of the old bmw platforms (e39) in terms of solidity.

M A Z A D A

nigga learn to resize

'02 Boxster

2008 Nissan Xterra 4x4. 200k miles

Soyboy.

Let’s see how it works out. Doing this from my phone so it may not look right.

Well what’dya Know. It works just fine.

Keep it clean before the amerimutts buy them all and destroy them

'06 Nissan Note
It's a piece of shit but I love it. It's reliable as hell and has a load of room inside. only 60k Miles on the clock as well which is pretty good.

forgot the picture. It looks like a dumb fucking frog.

An excited frog!

nice brappppppppbrapppmachine lad
have you conviced it yet to brap in your mouth tho?

"Hey guys am I manly yet?"

Nice. Looks well-kept and comfy.

Still a dream car of mine, but it'd be the third non-practical daily that I own. Just can't justify it.

One of the prettiest new cars right now. Want one.

Sure do! Its a '98 GT

Why so many people drive mèrdestangs?

Bro even complemented you car.

Affordable and reliable V8 power in a fun package. The new Mustangs handle very well too, but older ones definitely don't from the factory.

where do you live? that scenery is great.

So I gotta ask. Why do you have two similar year Mustangs? I'm thinking about buying a 2018. How do you like them? Anything you hate about them?

I bought my 98 Gt stock (4.6l v8 pushing 225hp stock) for only $4000, they dont handle the best but after front and rear swaybar and strut tower brace it really opens up in the mountians

Not the poster of the picture but the black one is a 5.0 and the red one is a Gt (4.6l)

I actually have 3. A ‘10, ‘13, and ‘88. I got the ‘10 first after getting rid of my ‘13 frs. The issues with that car were a bit too much to ignore, but I’d consider getting another one once they drop below $10k. I didn’t sell it when I got the ‘13 because I had put close to $5k in mods in it and I was like 3 months away from paying it off. I wanted a Coyote bad though and this one was too good to give up, I got it from a guy who was about to be deployed for $18k which was way below book value (had the car 12 months now). I got the ‘88 for $100 from a friend of my uncles as a project. To be honest I’m a little overwhelmed with it, I’ve never taken on something that large scale.

But the reason I got all of them is cuz they all have different engines and all of which were “too good to be true” deals. I paid $16.5k, $18k, and $100 respectively. My mom had a Fox Body when I was young so i always had a soft spot for Mustangs in general.

2015 Subaru Forester

Sounds good. What are some of the major changes from your 2013 to a new 2018 today? Is there anything with your 2013 that irritates you?

I drive this 2004 C5. Aftermarket exhaust, intake, cam, ECU flash, and headlight projectors with factory "competition package" installed.

The biggest changes are that the ‘18s have an IRS now, and they also use the 2nd gen Coyote, which has direct injection and makes more horsepower. Of course it’s a different chassis as well.

nice! did the ecu flash add anymore power thast you can notice?

Fite me.

Here’s a rev clip of both

streamable.com/td1gd
streamable.com/k468i

It definitely seems to have more pep, but I haven't ever taken it to a dyno to get real numbers to compare. The ECU flash was more just to set the car to work efficiently with the cam, intake, and exhaust rather than maximum hp gains by itself. I actually slightly (by one) increased my average highway MPG too so that's pretty cool.

Definitely sounds amazing with the intake and exhaust on there. Under heavy throttle you can even hear the intake whistle. Sounds a bit like a 4-barrel carburetor when the large secondaries would open up. Love that sound.

Nice whip bro.

Thats a car I could buy if I had to buy a brand new one. What are the options like?

1990 Range Rover Classic

Here's a clip of my '98, just has Flowmaster exhaust and MAC H-pipe

streamable.com/kl29a

2008 E63 AMG is my daily

And here's one when i first got it

streamable.com/43075

I have three tunes saved on my handheld that I swap around as I need them. The first which i use most of the time somehow manages to improve both efficiency and power over stock (the 4.6 3v were really asthmatic). the second takes things a little farther and I can actually feel the difference, mpg takes a dip there though, this is the one i use when I’m planning on driving spiritedly. The last one seems like it was designed specifically for racing, it’s really easy to spin tires and rev faster, I’ve never used this one for extended periods of time only just to show off briefly.

Can’t go wrong with Flowmasters. They’re the benchmark brand that others base their standards from. Are those Brembo brakes and bigger rotors on there?

I wish they were bembos lol, they are the Mach 1 big brake kit in front and stock in rear

*brembos

SAAB 9-3 2008 and a 2018 Mazda CX-5 (family wagon)

would you reccomend a saab 9-3 as a daily driver?

High Impact sexual violence incoming. I love this car

I use it as my daily to work and back. Have for 10 years now, and 90k miles. Manual trans too.

It's plenty adequate. On the weekends I drive the CX-5, and my old SAAB is very comparable in drive quality. Of course it doesn't have this interior.....

And sexy face

Thank you. Part of the reason I got that Jag. They look fantastic and they are a bit villainous.
You shown off your motor user?

Phwoor. Been a while since I've seen a good old unreliable British Range Rover.

>Nürnberg
bdu nigga

*2.0L
*5 spd
* fun on the dirt twisties.

I spent about $2400 in suspension, brakes, and rotors and mine handles better than my frs did when i had it on top of being more powerful. It’s so rewarding to mod the suspension on mustangs.

Alternatively, get a newer one with IRS so you don't have to heavily invest in a car just to go around corners.

I’d agree if the modified budget got to be in ‘15 + territory. But if it’s a $4k car like he got, then a total of like $5k in mods isn’t bad when that consists of a functional CAI, headers, mid pipe, decent sounding exhaust, tune to make everything play nice together, various suspension parts, brakes, rotors, and tires.

CDI, Exhaust, and midpipe were already included in the $4,000, gonna get a stut tower bar and front/rear anti roll sway bars

*CAI
my bad

2012 Ford Fusion SE. The most generic car in the world.

Took my drivers ed course in one, loved it, nice steering feel, decent power, interior and exterior look nice

Nice. I’d assume a tune was as well since the car would drive like crap if it were still on the stock one. That shaved off around $1500 off of my initial $5k mod alottment.

Own several but this is the current DD,

2017 Fiat 124 Abarth

I did think about one of these, but the unreliable meme stopped me. Exhaust sounds awesome though.
Those things hold their value forever on the used market here. A good one is over $5k.

Most recent pic from when I changed the top.
I love this car

13 FjuanFiddy Ecoboost and 90 Skyline GTR

SN95s look so good but are such slow turds

Damn nice

Regret hits me hard every time I see one

Boi I have come to love these cars. Want one as a daily

>CRX and CRZ
Nice combo