WPSG: WoW Private Server general

Vol Jin is my father edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

Cata
Atlantiss 1x/3x
- Alliance

>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:

discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,krog,wow,mmo, tauri

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When I'm the one that has to make new threads, there is a very serious issue here

plz come back to tauri wow, we have a 15x realm so you can grind out your account wide mounts if you reaaaaaallly want to

give me a quick rundown on tauriwow

Best scripted MoP server, you wont find many english people except for the whatis love guild, which barely speaks at all.
still fun to level a panda tho, everything is incredibly well scripted, except for boss mobs in quests, like gigantaur in northrend, i have no fucking idea what is up with him hitting me for 4K, i might just be a leather class

if a gathering quest seems to be fucky just /reload and wait a minute

quest mobs spawn too fast for their own good sometimes which is both a good and a bad thing

Basic Herbs sell for lots of gold

get into a guild to get the guild perks QUICK (i recommend whatis love)

and thats all I have for now, have fun!

What is this trash OP, where are the guilds?

There arent any guilds that matter, this shit is dead man.
what, you're telling me you want to play with fucking SENNA?
it doesnt even matter anymore cuz that GD bullshit killed off the Wpsg tauri guild and the atlantiss guild.
its not fucking fair, man, I've fucking had enough of Wrath already, its a shit expansion, just move on already

It's you who should move on.

>i dont like it so ill just create a shitty op because im a fucking baby

>Cata guild
>Senna beats H rag one time and then says "Let's take a hiatus until the worse raid ever in the history of wow comes out" aka 2 years from now

Atlantiss is a terrible server and everyone was sick of raiding in it.

Horde GD Coming Soon (tm)

yea lets raid firelands for one more year,what a great idea im sure everyone would love it

Also where were you people when we actually needed people to raid with us

why would you divide the players when we already have an aly guild? I would have prefer horde too, but its a bit late you know

There are people who would prefer to play horde and there are already people playing on horde that have not organized yet. This is just bringing whats already there together

all youre gonna accomplish is fool the alliance people that think horde will ever raid 25mans and end up killing both guilds

Alliance GD is doing 25 man Ulduar Wednesday 9 CET.
No gear before patch 3.1 wwu

>not only fucking up the actual op but the title says WPSG:
cancer

I won't make a promise of completing 25 mans until I know we could do it. The initial goal of the project would be to gather the /wpsg/ people playing on Horde into one place

this is just the northcraft shill guild

What private servers have alliance guilds so I can do nothing but play the dumb goat race as a shitty worthless class and do nothing but bogard slots

ded server. No devs.
Under 250 pop off peak lol

ded thread. ded game. ded ded ded

I haven't played wow in a long time and I wanted to try one last time before moving to a subscription MMO.
What wrath servers are you on? the only one I remember is warmane, I used to play there before it changed name a while back.

Playing on a better server.
>Kills H rag ONCE and stops raiding
Man I wish I could get loot from H rag since it didn't drop the first time, etc. kys Senna is a cuck and a bad GM. Literally no one is excited for dragon soul. It will be post nerf as well to Heroic will be piss easy, including spine.

t. someone not from sennacore

>i-i-i didn't plsy atlantiss
>wtf why did they quit after killing the boss that's not fair
Lmao this is some pickles tier projecting

Anyone playing on warmane icecrown?

We are raiding t8 on GD alliance on

which faction is the northcraft vg guild on?

>northcraft

im tired of chinks of elysium what other server should i fucking play on

GD.
Sure it's a fucking ICC simulator funserver but there's nothing that can be called better around.

whats GD

I thought after over a year they'd wipe inactive accounts on wowcircle but looks like mine is still there.
I'm kinda out of the loop, still if anyone wants to start fresh on circle wrath servers I'll be there, my highest char is just lvl 28 on 5x.

Right now there're quite a lot of players online but I don't see many non-russian names, though it seems there're some english guilds.
Maybe we could start a wpsg english-speaking guild ourselves, if you want to play together.

I'll be online till dinner today, fiddling with the interface and stuff like that, pm me anytime.

I tried registering on warmane but how comes the captcha doesn't load? it won't let me register, I tried with 3 different browsers and with tor too but it keeps giving the missing captcha error to me. I tried to recover my account but that also requires the captcha, which doesn't work for some reason.

Any of you lads on RPH remember Ignemar isles? Does anyone know if that phase is still up?

Ulduar 25 hype!

does the gd guild need people? is gd alive enough for me to farm prebis and consumables?

it's certainly more than alive enough
our first 25man run cleared naxx/eoe and OS 3d in 3hours it gives me courage people will show up with even more motivation for 25s now

Yeah there are guild 5 mans every day and during NA hours too I'm told

what classes do you guys need?

join the discord and ask senpai

So, whats the matter with those waittimes?

fake queues to make people donate

>tfw forgot how to position the action bars

Thanks

Follow-up, when did Lordaeron changed from a bc server?

Looking for a MoP server, got any good ones?

>tfw no pm's
So there's really nobody on circle wrath from wpsg? I'm serious about the guild stuff though, if you log in and I'm off or afk just send an email, I will read later of course, now I'm checking whether there're any updates for my addons so I'm gonna be alt-tabbed a bit.

By the way, what wotlk addons download site is the best? I got almost all I could ever need but I'd like to check to be safe.

>he doesnt stay up till 3:32 AM to post an OP

doesnt matter anyway cuz all the guilds are either fucking dead or loot schemes

Sorry man, if you really wanna play vanilla though, the elysium server is a good place to start.
Just avoid the /elyg/ guilds like theyre the plauge, cuz with all the aids going around it probably is

was that the server with like 100k players? I recall reading something from a few months ago, though I might be confusing with something else entirely.

Nah man, elysium is kinda like the baby of nostalrius after nostalrius fucking died, it has at peak times 8K players, more than any other server besides WoWcircle I guess lol, but the russians and the chinese have their own chat channels, and you can use the Spamthrottle addon and the superignore addon to ignore the chinese gold sellers that will NOT shut up

Sounds nice, somewhere I got a disc with 1.12.1 maybe if it's compatible I'll give it a try after dinner.
I'd rather avoid downloading stuff, since I'm on capped connection right now.

If you know how to change your realmlist youll be fine.
also get a better internet connection grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

So, Felmyst shutdown wasn't a ruse after all

I just want to play some Burning Crusade ;_;

play medivh same thing

If you didnt play on atlantiss why the fuck do you care again?The goal was to kill rag and nobody wanted to keep raiding,why would anyone care about rag

Because nobody got fucking GEARED FOR THE NEXT RAID
god fucking damn it cant you see that Senna was being a fucking asshole by abandoning one project and going straight to another?
he couldve at least waited until everyone was geared to start another raid group

I still have my warlock on GD, and some other stuff with either cheater gear or naxx/ulduar sets.
Should I bother?

So, what's hot for 3.3.5?

Also, may I ask: why people hate warmane? not even the guys from the wowprivateserver subleddit likes them? did they pull some nasty trick on other server or are the blizzard's mossad?

So with elysium being full of chinese corpses and most of the community dying off after the ICC simulator is over and done with, there wont be much to do.
just a random question, how many people would be interested in a Kronos Guild? I know its not perfect (neither is elysium) but its certainly more english than the other options. Maybe if theres enough demand we could start a guild there???

of course it could be either Alliance or Horde, depending on whats more popular

why don't we have a tauriwow guild

MoP was the PEAK of WoW

I am for 3.3.5 but I cannot register on warmane due to the captcha that doesn't work in any of the browsers I tried, for unknown reasons.
I used to play on it before it changed name and I quit shortly before they launched cata. Sadly my account isn't valid anymore.

>loot schemes
Is this the new corrupt lc meme?

>everyone has to follow this chart
>except Senna and his clique

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

They lie about their population to get people to donate past their fake queue, are p2w, don't offer much quality, asshole gms

Well, it turned out the dvd I had written 1.12.0 on it actually contains a TBC installer, mangos and some addons, probably for TBC too, pic related.
I dunno what the hell I was thinking when I wrote 1.12.0 on it, it's really disappointing because I liked vanilla wow a lot.

>except senna and his clique
Why do you come here to just make things up?

Thanks for the replies, have a good one.

What part of nobody on atlantiss wants to raid more cata DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?You dont need rag gear to clear ds normal you absolute fucking retard.Also i still dont get why the FUCK do you care when you have ever played or will play with us

Still waiting, i can't take it anymore!

nobody = the clique

t. not him

name 1 person that raided cata that still wants to raid firelands.Ill wait

t.the clique

what's the point of being anonymous if you want names? back to leredit maybe?

Because i raided cata and i havent seen a single person express interest in raiding after the kill

wwu on gd with absolutely no queue!

>senna and his boys (3 slavic mongoloids) decide its time to stop raiding after the kill
>the entire guild is killed

xD

what is gd?

Still waiting on the one person that wants to raid cata to show up

Gamer district.

is it good? How are the rates? Are the Raids and Dungeons scripted?

Its great. x7, x14 on weekends. Everything more or less works, nothing gamebreaking I've noticed and if there is it gets fixed pretty quick.

whats the pop like?

is it worth playing on medivh?
also any Veeky Forums guilds?

no
and no

Don't you mean after 3.1?

had over 31 days up time until they did maintenance a few days ago.

why not

NC 700 people peak hours, agency is restarting the server to guess raid values, he tried to make patchwerk hit less and now he hits 60k+ lol

what does the gd guild need/recruit nowadays?

guess you can pick pretty much anything atm.