Final Fantasy General DXCX - /ffg/

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn (embed)

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2 (embed)
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv (embed)

Previous :

Freya-a-dorbs for her passion for her lover!

>rat fucker thread
I might unironically use /beg/

first for BE

Wtf is going on with ffg

That's a cute OP pic

Ratatoing

Thread for Brave Exvius discussion

Lightning!

>Queen going full tsundere when being asked if she's worried about Machina

Either it's the typical "hard-shell/soft-inside" thing, and she worries about everyone in the class like a mom; or she got her panties wet from a man acting rough on her after intimidating everyone else forever.

I'm leaning on the latter.

this

Uwah! Lightning-sama's eating for two!

>GL gets all the exclusives
>even the fan made units made by japanese fans gets stolen by GL
>GL ported exclusives in JP are utter dogshit
>GL gets exclusive QoL changes based on community feedback
>japanese devs don't give a fuck about the community
>GL gets exclusive trials and expeditions
>GL will literally change game mechanics like Drain just because the community wanted it to chain, proceeding to make A2 broken even though she already was strong and had a chaining ability in her kit
>can't even chain on JP anymore. Gumi will certainly fix this on GL too if the community cries about it

Wtf JP bros? You told me JP was the superior version... now I'm stuck playing the game on a language I can't understand shit and needing to rely on reddit to translate things for me every time there's something new. Fuck i really regret listening to you guys now.

Anyone have tips for beating the FFXIII rebirth boss?
I can barely even set up mitigations because he just uses his triple-tap shit on someone turn 1 and fucks them up

I can't even imagine trying to hit them 8-12 times to break his gimmick. wat do?

I liked my theory better.

Use thunder attacks to reduce the time for the barrier maybe? Aside from the usual mitigation jargon, post team

I did too user

Looking kinda manly there, Sice.

Interesting fact: in development, Sice was originally planned to be a male character

post your team. Also, I think I ran with instant-KO resist accessories, but I might be thinking of a different rebirth.

>DXCX

Ratfuckers confirmed for absolute and total retards. Fucking die.

what even number is that trying to be
it should be god damn DC. So much wasted fucking potential.

I love Jack Frost!

I thought you quit RK and /ffg/ Toriyama.

Turns out not-Lightning saw the commandant talking to Machina in Byakko, and now everyone's upset at the guy messing up with the newbie.

T-thanks.

I can't do it guys

I play theatre rhythm all star carnival because there's a gook arcade in my area (I've posted about it here before)

I can't fucking get double S on man with the machine gun. I fucking spent all night playing and I can't get it. It ruined my night because it's literally the only song I just can't do. I'm always stuck around 800k, no matter how many times I try. I just don't know what to do guys, i feel so fucking defeated. I'm going for all double S ranks, and so far I've been able to do it, but man with the machine gun just fucking stops me in my tracks.

Is there an item or a character or something that can boost my fucking score so this nightmare ends? I don't read gook so I have no idea what any of the items do.

>someone has to do the thinking, because Nine won't

Poor Nine, always being buillied.

TGC mode RM to RW Wall faster.

>facebook meme
>having an autism fit about roman numerals
never stop getting angry kid

His emotion is action, what do you expect

I only play Mobius, user

>he fell for the jp meme

>no piercing

They can't keep getting away with it, bros.

thanks for beta testing the game for us losers

You wanna skype while we do a joint drunk LP of the whole XIII trilogy? No homo, ofc.

She has the piercing. Zoom in.

If it's the same as curtain call, nothing can artificially increase your score.

I did, it ain't there. There's supposed to be a silvery stud like in pic related.

What is this guy/gal/whatever even doing here.

Anyway, nothing gameplay-wise today, and now comes mission day; and since it's 02:30AM here, and I pretend to have a meaningful life, I'll stop for now and continue later. Maybe tomorrow, I dunno.

Back to shitposting now.

Yeah I looked up the items and there's no item to boost score.

Just fuck my life up, senpai.

Thanks for the LP, user!! Have a nice sleep.

please help. I've been crushed every reset and I can barely make it past his 2nd barrier

You need better DPS, get an Ashe BSB RW and give it to Shantoto

>Rikku to set proshellga
lamo enjoy getting one shot first turn

Ignis, all business!

It's there. Look at this pic and look at the Mobius pic again. You can see the two circular things.

redpill me on Xon guys, his Master Thief stacks if I have lets say, 3 of them?

I don't see two. I think that's just the light reflecting off her tummy. More angles would be nice.

>implying anyone using ashe bsb as their RW
Even if I did, I would be sacrificing shout

It hasn't been too bad honestly. Kind of shitty to have to S/L until one of the front-liners get targeted by his opener but otherwise not that bad

"we don't know"
It's speculated that it helps multiplicatively, but it's so minuscule as to be pointless.

fuck you

so I'm fine using just one and relying on the placebo effect right?

Only if we take breaks every few hours to blow a load to Lightning together.

It uses mixed offense, right? Get the proper breakdown fitted onto there based on whatever Lion isn't using on her burst commands. Actually having Record Materia on her wouldn't hurt either, same with a damage boost RM on Shantotto

What soul breaks are they using? I'm assuming Lion has her BSB, but the others? If your best DPS is Shantotto, maybe go with building your team around her vs using Shout as your roaming warrior

This is the best I can do. I don't think she has it.

Lightning is shit in Mobius.

You need breaks. Can you put power break and multibreak dances onto Rikku?

What is Lion doing for you; do you have a specific SB for her? Mug Bloodlust is a good choice.

If you put dances on Rikku, you'll probably need a third DPS. I assume you have BSB for Cat, so you can drop Eiko. As the other user said, Ashe BSB would be good. Also, bust out those instant KO resist accessories for the gravity attacks.

Yeah that's just her navel without a piercing, she doesn't have it. Thanks for the pics though.

>lol who needs DPS?
>Shout when you already have Rikku USB
If you don't want to win then that is fine

What if Lightning got pregnant? Do you guys think she would make a good mom.

Uwah! Lightning-kun is showing off her teeth

Rikku is fine.
Yshtola is fine.
Lion is fine.
What SBs do Shanto and Eiko have? If you drop Quez from Eiko, you could give her Faith. Faith + Rikku USB + BSB mode + Devotion with Ashe/Rapha BSB RW should be good enough. You don't need Shout.
As for surviving the opening, I put Orlandeau's Thunder God RM on someone to RW Wall right away. Brought my own Shout.

Here's a redpill, JP xon is superior in every way.

>INNATE DW
>100% (one hundred percent) chance to steal 100 gil
>crazy strong AoE entrust (fills TWO ENTIRE LB crystals)
>Can steal one ally's debuffs at the low cost of debuffing himself
>+10% HP

Oh yeah, adding on that there should be an user who has Ashe's burst as their roaming warrior. Should check the friend code doc for it.

She's preggers in that pic, no need to wonder. And of course she'd be a fantastic mom, though I get the feeling she'd be on the strict side.

Based on dr jewgle's description the boss only uses physical so Lion has mug BL (and her BSB entry when its ready) for atk/def, then atk atk and def on their own for the commands. The ace striker on her is just to ensure she can keep atk/def and atk+def breaks on at all times.

Lion has her BSB. Shantoto has her OSB and her BSB. I had been using her CSB because I've got rikku and shantotto's chain thundaga to hoepfully build off of it. The whole fight is just kind of shitty with how much survivability I need to build for and I don't really know how to work in the damage since I kind of need shout to make lion and rikku function.

Just go pull on the XIII beginners banner. You need a pile of 6* synergy to clear this difficult fight Kupo

No RM on Lion in that pic you shared. Not sure if you're aware or not. Also, I wouldn't use chain here since only the chain user has the same element burst.

Anyone got any ideas for a Red Mage name?
He's a middle aged dude with a bit of facial hair...

Golbez

Do you perhaps have other options to bring around for this battle? Preferably someone who can slot in an easy-to-hone thunder ability to spam when the barrier goes up

Perfect.
Thanks mate! May you have the dick of a thousand sucks!

>rat fucker faggot shit thread
how did you let this happen, retards?

Red Mage Statscowski
or just Deborah

Do I want locke or xon for drop chances?

Just take both.

They modify each others' chances.
Also slap on some Pod 12345s and the upcoming Raven Mantle

Do they effect the nodes on maps for crysts by any chance?

Holy shit this really was Toriyama wasn't it? Has anyone fused a lightning relic to a 1* relic in celebration?

No.
They don't even affect most drops.

Basically it's only good for getting Holy/Sacred Crystals and enhancement mats from story missions (but probably not the vortex).

>DXCX
What the fuck is this, retard?

>VII, VIII, IX, X
>DXCVII, DXCVIII, DXCIX, DXCX
QED

rat fuckers have a rat for brains

pastebin friendID should confirm.

Redpill me on using survey money to buy lapis

It isn't.

You don't, you use it to buy the copper chest and do dollar draws in RK.
The best way to get the money is to be the goodest goy possible, pretend to have a lot of data to mine and you'll keep getting more.

I am lying through all of them, putting shit like I own a company with 5 employers and what not and using past address so far no ban or anything. The more data I create the more they ask for, if this works then I just made 10$ in an hour. Will have to check tomorrow but sounds like a nice way to get units and beer

The money doesn't come in very fast, you're better off doing shit like Mturk for sustained beer money.
But it's very convenient for mobages.

>survey money
don't remind me this, I wasn't paying attention during one survey and I fucked up some stuff, haven't had one since then (nearly 8 months)

Wait they don't effect vortex shit? I was literally doing it for ability crystals.

It's a placebo in the vortex, everything is on its own drop table there.

don't listen to that faggot, they do affect vortex as well.

It isn't. He removed his friend code, as far as I know, but he still has a Stoneskin up. When I checked the recent history on edits, he was the only one who removed his friend code within the last week, but the user who left only did this in the last three or four days.

So the conclusion is if this was a premeditated move, they deleted their friend code from the list a lot earlier than that or they were never there in the first place, meaning they were an user that the regulars here raided with frequently seeing as several of us have him.

There is literally zero proof of that.

Why not make another account?

>beapes googled roman numerals
>chimp out
keep it up

pull
with
me

zidane

>terra
useless right? first one I've gotten but 6*-able

Useless.
Her enhancements even sucked.
Once upon a time she was the only unit in the game with Raise.

First, and hopefully last Ilias