pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546
>ES and Life manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread

>tencent

friendly reminder that centrally planned economies do not work and are commie

I've yet to see an exalt and I've been farming t14-15

Every first world society trends toward centrally planned economics due to an inevitable increase in automation

rate my very lewd very cute witch

automation is not central planning

how rippy?

depends on your build but i wouldnt do it

>Chateau
>no reflect
Easiest shit for every build ever, only RF faggots will suffer.

>RF faggots will suffer
Umm, no?
The two mods I can't run are -max resist (still can do it using only SR) and no regen (probably still possible with SR only)

im dark pact totems
what about this one as well
1% off of capped fire resist from ele weakness maps

Have fun running it with SR only and taking crits up your sorry ass from all the mobs you can't clear fast.

I wanna FUCK Sin

sure thing gayboi lmao

so for the blade flurry gladiator, is brearth of the council a good offhand option if scaling some poison?

I'm going to play an Aurabot every league all the time. Aurabots with a full party make me feel loved.

Have fun looking for party for an hour or two, when most people will be in their 90+ lvls.

Sin best boy

Thinking about making a Guardian curse bot, any suggestions before I do so?

>look at me im pretending to be gay so funyn XD

Xth for reddit saving poe 1 update at a time

>No "more monster life"
Jokes on you, SR melt these mobs with just a single debuff stack

I have friends.

Biggest memebuild of 3.0?

>pretending
Stop being jealous of Sin user, it's not healthy desu.

mirror arrow necro

They need to farm and get loot.
>curse bot
What for? Every build melts whites\magic\rares and bosses don't care about your curses.

Why would you play a multiplayer game solo? Does this game seriously incentivize running stuff by yourself instead of with a party?

fucking easy family

arpg games are always meant to be solod lol

non life WI

This isn't an MMO, it's an online-only solo game with multiplayer attached to it.

In party you'll get better exp, but it will be a laggy mess in which you can make a mistake and rip 10% exp. Loot will be slightly better, but chances of you getting it is much much smaller.
All in all - most people don't run with bots since 90+ and pretty much no one runs in full parties.
You can run 90- parties though, but what for?
Also, guardian bot is trash and not desireable still.

:^)

Should I buy Grim Dawn?

>literally mathil

teach ;_;

i could shit out a bet game that grim dawn

wait for a sale or risk buying a key

Tbh I'd do him too, my type of guy.

but hes short...

please sir can i have a doomfletch build based on a raider

Beserker anything, i've played it the last 3 leagues but now they're gonna nerf it because everyone jumped on the carnage train.

Fucking shit, I thought we found a game to play together. God fucking dammit dude.

Sorry we aren't a full party, only 4, but I thought Guardian gave up a slight amount of clear speed for a massive boost in survivability for the entire party? Right now we don't lag at all and we will probably still play together even if its less efficient. I thought the entire point of these games was to get multipliers by having more members in your party that were exponentially more beneficial.

I guess I'm just completely missinformed though. It just seems like common sense that you would want parties to make dungeons more dangerous with better rewards in a way that solo play was convenient but inefficient and group play was inconvenient but more rewarding.

>unsure about what to price a good item I found
>put 80 chaos just to test waters
>IMMEDIATELY get 4 whispers literally 2 seconds after I priced it

wat do?

Grim Dawn? more like Wish i'd never been born

I'm 6'5", I don't give a fuck about the height of the guy I'd date, he's fit he has a long-ish hair and he looks like a nerd, all things which I need in a partner.

2 more projectiles can be nasty and the bomb-throwers are never pleasant, but if the projectiles don't chain I would try it.

Increase price

Whisper them back "sorry, meant 80 exalts"

Your damage and clearspeed is your survivability. Everything else is worthless rng.
Nobody wants guardians over necrobots still.

Warcries get lower warcry cooldown reduction and only 20 % life and mana instead of 25 %.

>item at 10c for so long i forget it exists
>drop it to 9c one day
>instant 6 whispers
really made me think lads

I guess I'll reroll later if its even worth it. If grouping is pointless then there isn't any point in playing the game desu.

is this worth anything?

dick

increase price until the instant whispers stop / check what other people priced it as

>not wanting to manhandle your bottom
But that's the best part desu.

>Still with the starter tabs
>one tab is literally, purely gems+cards
>one tab is almost completely filled with currencies
>one tab for basic quality armor recipe and one for weapons
>can't even dream about recipes such as entire set rare
Fucking hell it sucks to be poor.

>mfw i've probably spent over 150c on Perandus and still no trove
Jesus, what's the spawn rate for it?

Hope you're all still having fun /poeg/

>using the fucking quality recipes except for MAYBE gcps

>skin of the loyal from wild breach drops
>spend 10 minutes pricechecking it to ensure I won't fall victim of pricefixers
>list it very high, 10c less than most expensive one with gggrrb colors, including offline sellers
>still get instant whispers
really scratches my brain tissue

It's pretty much pointless after 90+. You need to get better gear, but in parties you can't do that - your chance of getting something worthwhile is divided by number of people in the party. You need to lvl - it's faster in parties, but it's more dangerous - monsters hit harded and have more life, aurabot can run somewhere to save his own life and rip you, you can lag due to ammount of effects your party shits out and rip. Builds can conflict with each other, so they can't party together. All in all it won't be worth the risk for most people.
Defences are worthless past some point - one shots will still one shot you and only option you have is to kill it faster.

>that shitty trailer
kek, does this mean more subhuman chinks RMTing on our servers

>RF nigger
>fun

why doesnt he just give up? why does he keep challenging me?

I'kl ask again, is the user with the molten strike,eye of Innocence and double mokou's here and can explain more of the build/post PoB

Hey everyone check out this divine orb my cute gf made for me XD

pretty good orb tbqh

>Australian
Well fuck me, why is there is such a large number of cute/hot australians?

>tfw you made a cheap build that was meant to finance a much more expensive build but you can already kill guardians on your cheap build and with a little more investment can probably kill shaper, defeating the purpose of your more expensive build

beach culture brah

almost all builds can kill shaper unless they are truly something meme-y

hadn't played since prophecy, so i was surprised to see my cheap ass ED/contagion build steamroll twinned t15 shit like it was a joke

killing shaper wasn't even in my plans but now it is, i guess

Doesn't explain the good genetics. Strong jaw, shiny eyes, full hair and nice skin, those are some of the common traits I'm starting to notice on australians.

no. shit lightning damage roll, shit physical roll.

>almost all builds can kill shaper unless they are truly something meme-y

Bull fucking shit. You need really good single target damage for shaper or phase 2 and 3 fuck you hard.

>almost all builds can kill shaper
only a shitter who didn't play many builds would say that

Haven't played poe in a while, I remember always hearing that Def stats don't do much and high life and max res is all that matters. Is that still true?

>alkaizer playin cleave
is this a meme

>Is that still true?

yes and know. you want a certain hp pool (5k+ in sc, even more in hc) but other defenses like evasion, block, dodge help a lot.

But the problem is that you actually have to invest a lot into those defense sacrificing damage or raw hp.

And the best defense in this game is VP.

*yes and no. Fuck me.

So aim for high life max res, than go for evasion, dodge, block, ignore armor and es?

I also use scorching ray so i have something to do. It's pretty chill user

Who sells skill gems in the sarn camp? I can't find them

>almost all builds can kill shaper

with mirror worthy gear yeah sure

but go ahead and show me your 3.0 Iron Commander build killing shaper

i'll wait

>tfw your cheap build that was meant to farm currency for your expensive build has ended up killing shaper a dozen times so far
still thinking of making that expensive build though

I wonder how do the exiles use those orbs in practice?
Do you just mash a Chaos Orb on a sword and hope something nice happens?
Do you melt the orb in the oil used for tempering, and dip the blade in there?

Do you make an emblem out of the orb in your chestpiece?

How often are there special offers on stash tabs? I caved in like a good goy and bought 100 coins for currency stash but I don't know if I should wait.

not even mirror worthy gear can make you pass some shaper stages if your build isn't suited for it

>tfw level 90 and just realized I havent done merc lab yet

how can I be this much of a failure?

please be joking

even shit like glacial hammer can do shaper

only totally trash skills held back by bad design by dipshit kiwis cant do shaper

Once a month or so

>only totally trash skills held back by bad design by dipshit kiwis cant do shaper
Newbie here, which skills are those?

What happens to freeposter if a thread is devoid of the word "e e r f" (backwards)?
Does he kill himself?