Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged!

LOVE ETERNAL!

prepare for queeking

>CA doesn't have the time/resources to make sure faction rosters are complete on launch
>CA doesn't have the time/resources to flesh out naval combat beyond autoresolve
>CA doesn't have the time/resources to ensure the proper factions are in place across the worldmap of tww2 instead of generic placeholders
>CA doesn't have the time/resources to fix the shitty sieges
>CA DOES have the time/resources to make a life-sized doomwheel for gamescom

Epic!

whats a marketing budget

Soon

Goblins are the real victims of war

>Literally so rabid for shit to complain about that he has convinced himself that Sega makes GAME DEVELOPERS spend their time building marketing props.

/v/ermin really are beyond delusional.

>inb4 "That's not what I meant"

Then what in the fuck do you mean by CA spending "Time" on it?

Is Vlad really that bad of a guy? I don't like playing villains, and the VC seem like cunts. At least the Orks are funny.

>implying time spent on making a meme prop for a conf wouldn't have been better spent on making the game ready for launch

ok, drone

Vlad is evil, but not as evil as other vampires

>CA doesn't have the time/resources to make sure faction rosters are complete on launch
That was never an option.

They are very happy to die unlike skaven.

>I don't like playing villains
Everyone is a villain in Warhammer. So as in real life.

u either die a hero or live long enough to see urself become a dawi lover

Vlad is actually not that bad of a guy. Solved Sylvania's bandit problem, legitimately loved his wife, wasn't cruel to his smallfolk (Treated them better than many empire lords and pretty much every bretonnian noble.) He was power hungry though, and tried to take over the empire in his day (though so was everyone else during the Age of Three Emperors).

TLDR: He's a villain, but he isn't a bad guy.

Tell, what exactly has convinced you that anyone who develops games at CA also builds marketing props?
Do you think the people who make video games have the skills do build big props like this?
Do you think just maybe the people who built it were hired by Sega's marketing department?
How are you so impossibly retarded that you think this thing could possibly have taken time away from developing the actual game.

Really, I want you to explain the logic of how building that prop took any time at all out of developing the game.

CA has been doing this for 30 years.
Yet in their newest game I can still sit my siege weapons and archers outside the walls of a fortress and slowly pick away at their massive army until they're reduced to nothing.

how do you not run out of ammo

Basically I like Elves and Humans but if you don't like Dwarfs you can fuck right off??

Stream is up on twitch.

>spend money on prop instead of on wages for devs/programmers

How do you not understand this?

Compared to a regular human? Yes. Compared to other vampires? No.
He still uses dark magic and is a power-hungry, vain, sometimes even cruel person.
But unlike most vampires he doesn't see peasants as just animals but actual subjects and he has genuine love for his wife, to the point that he (in the end times so not entirely accepted) kills himself so he isn't forced to kill her.
He is also reasonable. Only trying to become emperor when every other elector count was already trying to, and he is often willing to compromise.
He is evil but probably the least evil warhammer villain.

because they have different budgets for different things, and it's not generally an option to switch that money around.

you really do not get how budgeting works

I wonder how many times Dogbert has had to play this battle?

He died in combat before being completely crippled by old age so his canon death is actually not that bad. Plus he got to kill Belegar and seize K8P.

>we have x amount of money
>we will spend y on this giant prop
>if we didn't we could re-allocate y to development

>be empire soldier
>camping in the woods with your brother in arms
>yfw you hear "Your demise is certain"

Right. And that is not how budgeting works.

Ergo, you do not know how budgeting works.

What about ammo? What about the fact that most towers shoot the shit out of your units no matter where they are?

>Development wages come out of the same budget as marketing

How do you not understand anything about anything?

And apropos your point CA HAS been hiring more programmers, unlike you I actually keep an eye on the CA job listings page from time to time and assuming that all the listings that have disappeared over the last year or two were actually filled they have been hiring like absolute madcunts.

Not that "Just hire more people lmao" is always a good solution. Hiring people in the middle of a project usually slows that project down since they have to be taught and hooked into the development pipeline.
Google Brook's Law

ok, drone

>queek headtaker defeated vanya
>queek headtaker switched to stance: march

W H Y

This stream is cringey as fuck.

I don't recall him killing Belegar. I thought that little shit Skarsnik did.

Also the whole needing glasses thing gave me a giggle.

>/v/ermin give up this easy.

lmoa

it was said on TotalBiscuits stream that you could control those messages on a faction by faction basis.

you won't get them if you dot want to.

No. You're just ignorant. It's OK. Everyone is ignorant until they learn.

CA are maximum overjew and only get beat out by Paradox in that regard, but that's not how budgeting works.

>those new camera settings

nice

I'll bet my left testicle that you can turn that shit off.

It's like the stupid projectile trails in the gameplay trailers for the first game. People complained about it but it ended up being a complete non-issue

Skarsnik abandoned the battle after gobbla got killed when gobbla ate a skaven packmaster whole and he cut his way out. The only advantage the goblins had over the other two races (ogre mercs who had betrayed the dwarfs) left when they realized there was no one to pay them.
Queek's army (aided by ikit Claw who the council had sent to aid him/spy on him) then slowly beat down the dwarfs until it was just Belegar who queek 1v1ed

So I have the better camera mod but cant seem to zoom out as much as the screenshots show, I have the mod subscribed in the workshot and enabled in the launcher, any ideas?

When The Nation Calls will you answer /twg/?

those bored fucking guards

>defending incomplete faction rosters, no naval battles, terrible sieges, delayed mega-campaign, and missing factions

>implying CA hasn't been using the naval battle developers as forced labor for constructing all of their various marketing props

>"CA are lazy jews so this means that I should be able to spout literally any retarded bullshit as long as it's vaguely related to CA being lazy jews, who cares if it doesn't make any sense?"

Fuck off /v/

CA has taken tv-shitposting taken to a whole other level

I want Queek to love me.

>Still no working mod that lets me lead the empire while still keeping the individual province factions alive

>Nagash still not announced

the only person displaying behaviors typical of /v/ here is you

From what little I remember from tabletop I'm 90% sure this is lore friendly.

>3 times worse than grimgor at melee
>3 times worse starting units than grimgor
>can start using his shitty spells only after like 50 turns

azhag might seem a little terrible, but I'm sure that+20 diplomatic reputations with undead will pay in the end right?

It's Tuesday. Will there be stuff?

I'm sure the horned rat turned Queek into a verminlord to reward him.

Poor gobbla though.

Irrelevant.

He gets the stake like all vampire scum.

There's a stream going on right now

Vassalization?

>gets regen
>gets a wyvern
>gets one of the best lores of magic in the game

how can grimgor even compete?

I like these pictures

WHAT why didn't anyone tell me?

>"DRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONEDRONE"
>Not /v/

nice try /v/

its already over

>implying I am the droneposter

by killing the whole enemy army without any shitty regen, magic or mount?

I've yet to find a way to vassalize every province before they kill each other off

*gets knocked over by wolf riders*

nothin personnell.... git...

Why would I bother using centigors if I have minotaurs?

How the fuck do i play Tree Hitler?
Wood elves are so far up their cities ass with max stacks sitting on upgraded garrisons

because they are faster and never tire and are your only cav unit

expand north into skarsnik's territories initially, and get enough amber to upgrade the eternal tree to the point where you can confederate

At what time can we expect stuff?

> ywn writhe in Queek's clutches as he hugs you gently from behind

Roll

roll

>he will never bare his heart to you and demand you love it

ROLL

Well time to LOVE ETERNAL!

reroll

What's the most fun Beastmen starting lord?
I tried Malagor, but got my asshole torn open by savage orcs.

roll

What Faction should I play for the most spellslinging possible? I don't have beastmen/elves but I got everything else.

Khazrak is cozy.

>keep getting 75

NO KEK

I REFUSE

This playthrough is fucking weird. First, Todbringer and vlad divide the empire between them, leaving altdorf a ruin for me to sweep in and occupy.

Now tree hitler has asked me for military alliance because I've been sacking brettonia.

Malagor's got some real weird opening due to how big an asshole the top knots are. You can get by just building up your two stacks for 2-3 turns then moving against them.

MOUNTAIN GOD

rollin

Kholek Suneater or Archaon?

Malagor. Lore of Wild is bonkers

vamps, but their magic isn't very slingy

lemme smash

That's some grimdark Dinotopia shit right there.

>Start with Azhag
>Piss easy to get Grimgor as leg. Lord
>Have 2 legendary lords 15 turns in

?

ROLLING IN THE DEEP OF MY SORROW

I don't know why people think so Linearly with Beastmen. Just go everywhere, tear down any undefended town you come across until your army is so hyped up on chaos that you are unstoppable.

Usually with Malagor I just rampage around the Badlands in a loop for the opening turns wrecking any settlement that's easy pickings. Once the easy targets dry up I head North to rampage around The Empire doing the same thing.

Before you know it your Lord is level 20 and all your dudes are gold echelons