Does the car you drive suit your personality and status?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yl1mH0DROQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Considering I’m a teenage father who’s actually doing pretty well for my life I’d say a 2001 Mustang is right in that alley.

Nope and nope.
Im a Software engineer working on "bleeding edge" technology. All my peers are driving electric memes and dream of teslas. I have 4 broken shitboxes in my garage, a 50 percent completed engine swap, and roll coal in my diesel golf.
Rule number 1 for me: never talk about cars at work

I drive an FRS and I am a huge flaming homosexual who loves having large phallic objects rammed up my ass without lubrication

So, yes

350z Convertible.
I'm not a hairdresser OR a fuckboi so I'd say it doesn't suit me.
Car is fun, though.

I'm an overweight try-hard neckbeard virgin. I drive a Challenger.

Yep

>I drive a Miata and I am a huge flaming homosexual who loves having large phallic objects rammed up my ass without lubrication

corrected.

Off topic but, I'm studying CS at a decent university. I love it but I wanna just move on with my life and get a job already. Did some time in military so I'm considering getting into Law Enforcement.

tl;dr
>software engineering field
>worth it?

Wow FUNNEE AND CREATIVE

Both versions are accurate

The difference is that the Miata drivers are in denial whereas the FRS/BRZ'ers are out flapping their sphincters in the air searching for the next penis-plower to shovel their mud

*FUNNIE

e turns to ies when you make a word plural.

I'm a huge fag and I love MX-5s.
I don't think driving one makes you a fag, though.

Someone got beaten by qn FR-Slow, hang your head in shame.

Yes, absolutely. I am poor, nolifer, virgin. My car is Sandero.

Yes, it is an old shitpile with no paint and I am grindingly impoverished.

my truck suits my lifestyle / vehicle needs. i don't have a personality. i am a robot. my status is unrecognizable

>drive a volvo
>learning Arabic
I'm staying true to my car's Swedish roots, so I suppose it suits me.

>midlife crisis, decently paid, forever alone living out boiracer dreams denied when I was in high school

I drive a new ND MX5. Fair enough.

>drive 80s banger sedan
>illegal to the neck up, no title, windows among other things
>only good for getting myself killed or in jail

youtu.be/Yl1mH0DROQM

Good news.

Software Sales Engineer in an SS Camaro. Sort of fits.

I drive an Acura TL, and most people I see driving them are either vain women, ricers and boyracers, or blue collar Hispanics with a car interest. I guess I’m somewhere between the latter two.
It’s a used luxury car that can be pretty commonly found in suburban areas, so that matches my social status pretty well. It looks stock but it’s got a couple mods that you’ll never notice unless I tell you they’re there, so that matches my personality.

So pretty much yeah

Hopefully it’s not a new Volvo. 80’s Swede-box or get out.

I'm rich, love driving and don't own a car at all right now so maybe the greatest possible mismatch.

It's a 1980 but it's still in the 70s style. Facelifts came in 81.

>neet, dropped out of prestigious engineering school
>gutted e36
pretty well fitting tbqh

I drive a shitbox civic.
I too am a piece of shit that is going to die soon.

>status?

Perpetually unemployed 24 year old with a shit degree.

SN95 Mustang

Seems about right :,(

Same here. I can't help but think I should switch to a Miata. The FRS is just too attention-getting. People look at me all the time and seem surprised that a slovenly childless basement-dweller is that asshole driving like that.

>pathetic depressed NEET loser
>drive my mom's Volvo

yep

>08 g35x
>broke but loves VQs

Yeah I guess

I don't know. This is my car.
Tell me something about myself and we will see...

is it a leon or ibiza?

I only know very boring clerks who drive these. Same with A4s and Octavias.

Seat Leon Ecomotive 2016, 1.6TDI
I used to drive this up until last month if it's any help. Fiat Grande Punto Sporting, 1.9JTD
Sounds about right, I am a boring IT Engineer in my early 20s.

oh, yeah, the rear lights. I'm not making fun of you but these cars look too similar for me, despite the obvious fact one is a class bigger than the other. Irl leon looks nice, especially it's side profile. Do you have an adblue tank? My boss' superb has one, but it's propably 2.0 tdi.

>adblue tank
Thankfully not. 1.6TDI doesn't have it.

Sounds like you're perfect for Veeky Forums then, busrider.

Moving on!

top kek

Flawlessly!

so you're a dude in midlife crisis?

>the car you drive
06 CTS
>personality
Kinda.
>status
Yes.

I'm middle aged middle management in a 15 year old Mercedes. I became the stereo type.

This is me

And this was my car

I think it does
>Crown Vic P71

big bulky car, unsuspecting (unless people recognize it's an old cop car), decent amount of power

>/out/ and /k/ autismo, E-3 military pleb
>beat up old Trooper that will shit the bed someday soon
yeah

>unless people recognize it's an old cop car
Anyone with half a brain will recognize an old cop car, unless you really do make it deep cover (standard CV wheels or painted wheels to match the car, non-black grille, spotlight delete, de-interceptor-badging)

checked how'd you get it all the way up there?

>red p
>weird ass crash you'd never figure out how it happened without being told
Pottery. You willing to ship those center caps to burgerland?

I drive a diesel but I’m more rotary in terms of personality
>not productive at all except under high stress
>high metabolism, eat more than people twice my size
>stronger than I look, but not as strong as I act
>simple and complicated at the same time
>only dependable under certain circumstances
>everyone hates me except a select few
>far from normal, half because I’m edgy half because I’m just fucking nuts

Z32 shitbox with high miles and hail damage. I'm a mid-30s husband and father making good money in engineering. Probably doesn't fit but maybe it does?

Wow, it's almost like I'm reading the internet from 10 years ago.

>simple and complicated at the same time

i hate when my soup is hot and cold at the same time. oh wait i guess that's warm

what's simple and complicated at the same time? average

you're average, user.

are you a retard? you can't change the kind of car he drives, fgt

If you put ice into a hot drink, it can be hot and cold at the same time. This is fun and useful for things like tea if you're not the kind of person who gets on well with super hot liquids.

so you're simple and complicated for about 30 seconds and then people realize you're full of yourself and moves on to something more interesting?

single 23/yo currently NEET status thanks to multiple injuries and I drive a V6 Saab Wagon,
That car is more for new dads who had to sell their miat for something practical, but didn't want something completely soul sucking.
so no doesn't fit me, but the insurance company gave me enough to get it after I totaled my shitbox hand me down CRV in a not at fault accident with a fucking Brazilian.

im a retard and i ride a motorcycle, so yeah checks out

No, I just sit quietly and enjoy my tea while everybody else prattles on about whatever.

'17 Focus
military but not an obnoxious drunk that's bad with money

it doesn't suit my personality though

Not really, no. The car would be better suited for a middle management boomer with no personality who lives in Suburbia, rather than a low-class alcoholic millennial living "downtown" in the sticks.

A "fitting" car for me would probably be some green or beige shitbox from the late 90's to early 00's covered in rust.

What I meant was people think I’m complicated because I’m different but I’m really not

Ooh, ooh, I got this one! Rover 75!

Good guess, but I'm not into pigfat saloons. Even I feel out of place being "that guy" driving his toyobaru like he just got his driver's license.

Soz m8, already sold off the good bits for cash

>le middle managment poster
how does it feel to be a failure and poor

I drive a 2017 mustang and im 24 years old with a new high paying job and no knowledge of cars or how to repair them. So yes checks out i think

I have a Fiesta and a Corvette
I... I don't know who I am

Dang. Don't really feel like paying some (((reseller))) $200 for new ones.

I'm a teenager. So yeah GTI sounds right

Probably not

>2017 Polo GTI
>HRT femboy
Yes

>living somewhere serviced by buses

Sure smells poor in here. The nicest parts of town either have a train or no public transit at all.

>Car you drive
Fiat 500 Abarth
>Personality
Not if you listen to the memes, but I feel my car suits me. It's a peppy version of a car with roots as a working class vehicle designed to get from a to b as cheaply as possible. And I'm a cheap bastard trying to have fun driving.
>Status
I'm a CNC Machinist for Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing. So, I can't really say. Most of my coworkers drive rust bucket trucks or old shitboxes. Some of the higher ups drive some nicer, newer cars. A couple of Taurus SHOs in the parking lot, a Hellcat. Two Maseratis, a Levante and an older 04-08 (I think) Quattroporte. So my car isn't too out of place in our lot, but it also isn't the norm. No other Fiats around.

>Mohawk
>ve
Did you crash after bevies with the boys and ya missus wanted you home an ya hivis caught the light from illegal hid converted headlights on an 04 nav with a #navlife sticker on the back driven by that cunt Darren who was shagging ya ex for 3 months behind ya back temporarily blinding you and then the Cops and a channel ten news team showed up an now your story comes up in the same compilation as the waiting for a mate guy

How’s i do?

Yes, i have no car.

>quiet loser
>cut my own hair
>not gay
2/3

Anyone who still drives themselves doesn’t even deserve to have any kind of ego
You broke

No, I'm not a vain teenage girl. Why do you care about dumb shit like that?

>I drive a corolla
>I don't care how people see me
Oh wait no it fits

Jeep Cherokee that is maroon on 31s 3.5 inch lift and front rear steel bumpers.

Stock Cobalt SS.. also maroon.

Data Center Engineer. I don't think so.

>93 corolla
>broke college student
Fits perfectly.

I like to imagine so.
23, white collar work, engaged, no loan, no worries, motorcycle in the summer, quattro in the winter. No tattoos, no piercings, no hair dye, no alcohol unless it's an occasion. Very basic human bean.

I'm an IT Manager and i'm 22, i just love Alfa Romeo, and i'm italian, so i drive pic related.

probably the most boring looking car ever

2011 Outback:
>Outdoorsy
>liberal
>CVT cuck
>In college, studying physics

I don't think so but the cars I like don't suit anyway

Bland human being, bland car

I bet that's a fucking v6 a well your poor bogan cunt. I will never understand why faggots buy any Commodore lower than an SS.

You don't have to bet, p platers can't drive v8s.

>freshman year of college
>car is non-existent and will be for a while
sounds about right

(18) im a Canadian country boy that moved to Zurich to get an apprenticeship as Heavy equipment mechanic, is a 600hp Evo 4 as first car something that suits a eurofag like me?

>600hp car
>in Switzerland
LMAO.
have fun losing your license in a couple days, get spit on by treehuggers non stop fines so high you want to get back home as quickly as possible

Young guy who spends a lot of time outside

I'd say I fit the truck very well

>southeast USA
>blue collar machining job
>third gen camaro
yeah probably

>sell drugs
>get money
Fuck you

>doesn't own a car or motorcycle
>calls someone else poor
I make more than you parents kiddo