How many days have passed since you put gas in your car?

How many days have passed since you put gas in your car?

Is 11 days a good amount on a fill up before it reaches a 1/4 tank?

like 4 days senpai

Uh, January 31st I think. I drive very little on a daily basis, still have like two thirds of the tank left.

over a month. because i haven't been driving much at all lately.
normally i have to fill up every 2 or 3 weeks

also, i usually just fill up when ever I get down to half a tank. I try to never get below a half tank

rip cars

Wow thats pretty good user. I have to fill up by the 6th day with Premium gas.

Two days.

I wish I could stop driving. Don't really have anywhere to go except work but when I'm not at work, I'd rather be in my car than in my house. I routinely out 30k miles on my cars annually.

Filled it back up yesterday. It might have been Christmas travel the last time before.

I learned that the needle moves fast toward the bottom when I drive it like I'm a teenager.

>adding gasoline to fuel tank only when needed
somehow this is a problem?
what are you trying to say?

I got a full tank (42L, tank capacity is 50L) on 03/02/2018 at 15003 Miles.
Today on my way from work I finally got a low fuel warning, at 15480 Miles. Gonna fuel up at 15500 Miles tomorrow.

If you don't fill your tank at least every other day the fuel pump will degrade and eventually explode when you start the car one day without warning. Many such cases.

2 weeks, because i drive a prius

I think two days ago?

>98 Jeep XJ
>part time 4x4 all the time cause city sucks about plowing
>4.0l engine
>shitty tires

I'd be lucky if I was getting 13 mpg around town, even with the 5-speed. That said my commute isn't very far and I low gear the fucker whenever torque isn't needed and the roads are dry. I fill up maybe 3 times a month.

it was in 2017

Soyboy detected

Every week I fill to half a tank. My car has a big fuckin 20gl gas tank and the light comes on with over 2gl left so even at half a tank it weighs me down. I beleive 1 gallon gas is about 6.5lb

I drive 105 miles a day for work, and my car only has a 9 gallon fuel tank so I'm at the gas station 2-3 times a week.
I could probably stretch it out more if I would slow down.

Filled up on Friday. I usually do every other week, even though I don't even burn through a quarter tank in that time. Could probably go two months without filling up, based on my driving, but I prefer to have a full tank just in case.

Topped off yesterday. 48gal tank. 700+ mile range. Around 15mpg highway.

Just fill it up when it needs gas. Who counts the days?

Every 5 days. Ford c max drive about 165km a day. I know its a hybrid but cant see why i needed to spend over $100 a week for fuel at $1.20/L. Where im about 45 a week.

Clean af senpai

Whenever it’s between 1/5-1/6 full so I don’t have too much old fuel in the tank by topping up all of the time, usually 2-3 times a week

Fake News everybody, don't let the media tell you

I'm here to make America great again

on monday.
i fill up both of my cars every monday.

25 days
currently sitting just above 1/8

3. Already done 300km.

only 9 gallons? wtf is it? all my cars have been around 20gal tanks.

a month. I've been out of town on planes and fucking gay rentals. Tomorrow I see my baby

Is this entire thread full of neets that have no friends or something?
i drive 300km a week just going to work and back never mind seeing friends a few towns over or general driving around town...

>Is this entire thread full of neets that have no friends or something?
No, that would be this entire board.

>75mpg on my motorcycle and no gas gauge so I fill up whenever I feel like I need to. I rarely drive my corolla so probably 6 times a year I'll fill the tank.

I drive >1000miles/week and gas up 3-4 times/week. I don't like it to get

Your formatting gave me cancer. Is it really that much work to type a few extra words.

Sunday I filled it up. Currently I am at 3/4. About 100 km driven.

Every fucking day.

>tfw E on fuel gauge and fuel light on means 5 gallons left
fuel consumption is, like, a state of mind my dude

20G tank, 8mpg 454

usually fill up every 3 days

Dunno, I maybe refuelled twice since the beginning of the new year.
I did less than 500 km in these two months, but soon I'll have to start going to university and that's going to be 1000 km a month.
Funny enough my eurobox can easily do 1200 km per tank, so I'm good once a month.

I don't drive GM.

Yes. Be less dumb.

About a week and a half, tank is half way full. Roughly about 25 mpg.

>Mfw every gas station in the area except for a select few charge and extra 60 cents a gallon for 93 octane

Fuck... my truck isn't anywhere near that bad....

I get around 16 to 18mpg
35 gal tank lasts a long time but costs a fortune to fill.

16ish days. Going to russia tomorrow

Generally every 2 weeks

Could be a few more or less days depending on where I have to go

Every week. I drive 650km a week.

That a lot of road per day, what do you do?

For anyone doing less than 30 MPG, what justification other than "muh freedom" and derivatives you have in order to accept this much waste in both money and gasoline?

US or normal gallons?

>tfw 1.6 petrol
>tfw installed LPG
>tfw drive short distances
Thats Europe for ya. Several times I lasted whole (or near whole month) with single full LPG tank. Generally, I fill up my whole LPG tank with ~45 litres for roughly 23 euros. It lasts me about 3 weeks and lets me drive for 360 km.

Sometimes people need to tow things or haul materials and tools. Sometimes they need to go places where there is not a nice paved road or live in a place that gets large quantities of snow that does not get plowed.
Maybe they don't want to get killed if they ever end up in an accident.

I guarantee my 7600lb truck will wreck your 2klb plastic vibrator on wheels if there was ever an accident..... and I'll probably still be able to drive home.

Not everyone wants to drive a twingo europleb

Do you expect some successful social extroverted richfags to post here?
>neets that have no friends or something?
Yeah, thats why this whole imageboard exists. Normies like you, or similar to you, or just general interwebz users more likely to be met on Reddit, not here.

0 days, had to fill it up with premium today, $1.37 per litre

it gets absolute shit gas mileage and has a small-ish gas tank, plus A/T tires fuck it even more

plus I drive like an asshole with a lead foot

plus it's winter

plus only faggots care about gas mileage, real men explode as many dead dinosaurs as they can EVER FUCKING DAY

>progressive European man trades poor gas mileage for Syrian refugees

The first half I was following you then
>I guarantee my 7600lb truck will wreck your 2klb plastic vibrator on wheels if there was ever an accident..... and I'll probably still be able to drive home.
>Not everyone wants to drive a twingo europleb
>>"muh freedom" and derivatives
so discarded

Maybe my friends are in my town and I don't need a car to do less than 300 meters?
Maybe there isn't a need?
I guess some people either a car or a mobility scooter to hang out

How does it feel to burn 50$ a day in fuel?
It does burn your ass a little inside, doesn't it?

Im from Eastern Europe and we dont have refugees here. And its not that prices on fuel are huge, just salary is pretty low

oh, sorry

>Eastern European man is lives refugee-tier existence, can barely afford LPG for his communist shitbox

I just have to wait a bit till I finish my studies and hope to get atleast average paying job so I can buy something more decent or of my taste

Just rolling for a reaction

More of to each their own, some people don't like driving tiny vehicles for a lot of reasons.

I have been rear ended by retards not paying attention more than once. One time stopped on side of road with everyone else while emergency vehicles went by when retard behind me decided to smash into the back of minivan.

Now that I have a family I'd much rather get hit in a truck than in an economy car. Even though they are expensive to operate. I have more than one vehicle so i dont have to drive a behemoth every day but none are that economical.

>tfw you'll never live in a dumpster in Siberia with your qt illiterate slavi-fu