/PMMM/- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #1- Welcome Back to Madokami's World

Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360?mt=8

youtube.com/watch?v=cBbTeTTWM78

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8aVyt
pastebin.com/MFW6gvUp).
imgur.com/a/O8ncq
youtube.com/watch?v=gwP9BoXYLtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back then

tutorial for magia record features the best girl

Reporting in.

Looks like the additional downloads fini-
>downloading 15/745
Nevermind.

Still haven't even rolled yet.

How do ypu guus resetmara

We should start putting an FAQ of gameplay mechanics together. I'll textdump if someone wants to PasteBin it.

The girls' outfits are pretty shit as usual. Can this game survive?

Umm sure although at the same time you can make your own pastebin.

Yes, please. I won't even bother asking what the basic card effects and other mechanics do.
I will wing it with my F/GO experience for now.

Game runs on non-phones, but only Bluestacks 3 (and even then it seems to have problems) and apparently RemixOS (which is pretty much Windows But For Android; no idea quite yet how ti works but since it's an OS, you might want to use Virtual Box or something like it)
Anyone who has pre-reg, remember you have to claim Homura this year.

For those who haven't claimed, apparently you can buy her in the shop for the magia chip currency, which apparently you can buy with coins right now. If it's 50 of these coins per chip, that totals to 15000 for "Akemi Homura (Glasses Ver.)" if my math is correct.

imgur.com/a/8aVyt - this exists. There's also pastebin of shop (pastebin.com/MFW6gvUp).

let's just say somebody helped out

Is it finally October?
is it time for guilds?

>october
it's not even september, you baka

Tutorial TL:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt

Main menu TL:
imgur.com/a/O8ncq

Blast cards affect an aoe (arrows on the cards show the direction)

Accel cards boost special meter

Charge cards charge up your next non-charge attack (The charge bonus stacks and you have a meter showing the amount of charge you have stacked up)

Is on on QooApp yet?

It is.

Nice guides. Please place in next OP.

Should have used a better OP

black screen after aniplex and company logos on bluestacks 3

Also worth noting you can target each card individually.

I want to touch the gacha girl.

Additional bonuses are awarded for picking three of the same card:
3x Card from same Meguca boosts all damage dealt
3x Blast boosts all damage that turn
3x Accel awards 20 Magia charge to each Meguca who contributed cards to the chain
3x Charge boosts Charge gauge by an extra 2, for 5 total (2, +1 per card)

Overall very similar to F/GO's system, except Charge can carry over indefinitely if you keep picking 3 Charge cards every turn.

>>/u/2407719

Should let these guys know that the game is out too

Anyone knows the wish of the new magical girls?

As soon as i open the game it crashes with the typical "Unfortunately xxx has stopped "
When are the nips going to fix the damn game

tfw still cant get Yachiyo

Anyone figured out how the whole Jojo's Bizzare Adventure Stand system (i.e. the doppel system) works? Or is it not even in the game yet?

How do you unlock the alternate home menu outfits for the other Megucas? You get Iroha's just by playing through the story normally.

Do you have to play through each Meguca's character quest or something?

You can't play on an emulator, except BlueStacks 3. Some anons also got it working on RemixOS, although it didn't work on mine.

A splash screen I saw said something about Doppel and Magia level 5. In the Reinforcement screen it looks like Magia level can be upgraded to 5, so maybe you can only overcharge Magia to use Doppel if your Magia is level 5. This is speculative on my part, I didn't screencap the splash for translators to go over.

>Got the 4* Madoka CE instead of Madoka herself
Fug

Oh shit we in there

clear Megucas quest

Who are you guys rerolling for?

The entire quest chain? Or just the first one?

Sayaka or Homura, though I'd really just be happy with any two 3* meguca.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

Is Sayaka in this yet

I've heard that Sayaka isn't even in the game yet.

I don't think those two are in the game yet, user

Well, that makes rerolling take a lot less time. Guess I'll just keep going until I get Yachiyo. Mahou onna need love, too.

So many Sayakabros in Veeky Forums. I'm impressed

>Finally reroll an SSR
>It's the fire sword literal who from the story

first episode

If you click the second button from the left on the very bottom, it shows the gacha rates and who's in it. So the only 4 stars now should be Madoka, Mami, Kirika, Momoko, and Rena.

How many token Chinese stereotype characters do they need in this game?

>Meguca Poseidon and Momoko are 4-stars
>Meanwhile all the members of the "main" OC quintet are 2-stars

>being this pathetic about trying to shill your garbage thread
How funny.
What's it like easily being the worst poster on the site?

It's just insane how your whole life is dedicated to attack and harassing people over the internet.

Don't reply to a shitposter unless you're telling him to fuck off.

>So many cucks on a video game board who couldn't mate so they turned to the same sex in their roneriness.

Makes sense.

Same reason why You Watanabe is so popular.

But she's only like 13/14, user!

You have great taste, user.

Oh boy here we go again.

Aw shit, he's here already.

Ignore him and report the spazz but prepared to see him A LOT. It's the same spazz who /a/ and /u/ Madoka threads are very well-acquainted with. Don't even reply to him.

Because they're probably going to be the first ones on the wild ride of BEING MEGUCA IS SUFFERING

Just look at the quick flashes opening
>Kaede lying dead in what I presume is a pool of her blood
>Momoko lashing out at Iroha
>Rena looking like she lost it and knowing that she can kill

Rena and Momoko are already peaked at their current cards. Meanwhile, the "main" quintet will probably go for longer in the story and that gives them the chance to shill higher star level cards of theirs a bit further down the story and lifespan of the game.

Why do you make your samefagging so obvious?
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And why do you think anyone will listen to you? Really, you give no one any reason at all to listen to anything you say.

There is no "him" or "he". It's just everyone who's sick of you ruining threads and attacking people.

You for some insane reason think that if you aren't admitting to attacking people in ALL of your posts that people will not remember your previous posts.

Just let it go. Stop posting crack shit images for the sake of trying to harass people.

Someone else do it. I'm still banned from /u/.

What, a cuckposter/"this girl is so masculine she's not really a girl" poster? K.

>Kaede is lying dead in the same flower field Iroha usually appears in
>This panel
What did they mean by this.

frame*

You can use 200 gems to trade 10 roll ticket from shop

You've never cross-boarded nor posted in llsifg.

Don't worry. You'll realise what I mean soon enough.

>Gems
How many cute little girls had to suffer so I could buy a 10 roll ticket?

Why is everyone's face so wide

>have gotten every 2* but her
>every 3*
>Mami and the cleaver girl from 4*s
I know they want to prevent rerollers, but an hour is overkill.
Nothing will deter me however.

What does getting duplicate girls do for you in this game?

>A 10-roll is 250 gems
>But 10 tickets is only 200
Really activates the almonds.

Ah shit, I just rolled a 10 roll like 5 minutes before this

Hopefully he'll leave llsifg alone now that he has this general.

You get Destiny gems. I am unsure what these are used for, since normal gems are used as XP for leveling, orbs are used to raise rarity (and level cap), and books are used to raise Magia level.

Who is in the game so far? And is anyone else confirmed to be in it?

It seems to be a limited offer just for the 1st week of the game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Madoka, Mami, and Megane Homura. Then there's the Oriko Magica trio.

The rest are a bunch of OC donut steels original to the game.

Madoka, Mami, Homura (preregister gift and shop reward exclusive), Oriko, Yuma, Kirika
The rest are OCs.

I don't know. I don't even know what llsifg is, but know this guy. His autism spread everywhere he can reach.

I'm so happy AYNR is in here. She likes gay yuri things and nothing is gayer then Magical Girls.

Time for Yuri Docking!
youtube.com/watch?v=gwP9BoXYLtw

Saaya is good too.

>I got to see Kirika animated within my lifetime

This really is a peculiar timeline. Also, friendly reminder that Oriko did nothing wrong.

Cumming inside glasses Homura~~

He sticks to shitposting in fandom which presumably he actually likes (Love Live, Madoka, Symphogear) much to our displeasure.

You have mami and cleaver?

Can you give me your account?, if you dont mind a lotta trash, but i have her.

>did nothing wrong
If she did nothing wrong, how come she isn't a 4-star here?
:^)

Whoever got Mami, I hope your father dies.

>lewding unbroken Homura
why would you lewd the pure

Why the hostiliy user. This is aniplex, you just need to wait for a future rate-up.

In One Year's Time /PMMM/ v /YYY/ Maho Shoujobowl

Probably going for this too myself because I love these two. Sucks that rerolling takes so long though.

I'm so sorry user. They were separate rerolls, not only that but I hastily trashed the accounts since I didn't expect many to be playing this on here.

franchises are too dead to make vgl

That is some really cute crack.

Ehh, its okay.

It's probably canon in at least one timeline Homura went through.

cuck

>5th downloading screen in a row
Are you fucking serious right now?

Is it possible to view the exact amount of XP a meguca has accumulated, and how much remains until she levels up? Finishing a mission shows +50, but I don't see any place on the Enhancement screen which shows numerically how much XP is still needed.

Or probably now with her new powers post-Rebellion(?)

Do you always get this triggered whenever any user posts a pairing, or just when you think it's this Ack guy?

Magical Girls are powered by love. Let's remember that and get along with /yyy/, they are still traumatised by the Old Magical Girl Wars between PMMM and Yuki Yuna.

Who has the happier, less fucked world? Madoka or YYY?

For some reason I had the same thought.

/yyy/ here. We're actually planning to make a team.

You fucking idiot

So, you're just never going to stop, huh?
Your whole life is now committed to attack "ack".
Nothing anyone says will make you stop.

And yes, it's obvious you are the one who made all three of these posts, and all other crack posts in the thread.

Please, just stop already. Enough is enough.
Do you really how much content the fan base has lost out on directly because of you?

What do you even think you're accomplishing by saying this? Are you intentionally trying to make yourself look bad?

>xddd if i play stupid that will make it look like I'm not who everyone knows I am
Yeah, nah.
You are also the only person OBSESSED with the word "trigger". You literally refuse to stop using it.

No one is "triggered", you stupid tumblr shitter. You are just a shitbag and people want you gone because you make them lose out on new content.

>pretending to make an on topic post just so you can post a crack image
It's pathetic.