On a first date with this girl from my uni

>on a first date with this girl from my uni
>she asks me, "if you could have any car in the world what car would it be?"
>i say a mk.4 supra

did i fuck up?

No she didn't get it anyway

she wanted to hear BMW or mercedes probably, so no

>a classic japanese GT car

nope, the real question is, what did she say she wants?

a vw beatle

i told her a golf would be better

>i told her a golf would be better

I mean, you're not wrong, but usually the intention of a date is to get laid.

yeah this.

plus she is a girl, old or new beetle? tell her about the old baja bugs.

i didnt just wanna get laid, i actually like this girl and i wanna date her though

she's totally touching herself to you op don't worry

Dont worry my mate has a supra with an ls3 and he has threesoms with different girls every night

wtf why

Faggot you fucked that up bad.

I hope she was at least a hot midget.

I have never wanted to fuck a midget until now.

>tfw she wants someone over 6ft tall

>mk.4 supra
>not going full autist and saying JZA80

Like one of the old ones? I dated a girl from the farmlands that her dream car was an aircooled beetle. Some women have suprisingly good taste.

>get asked this
>reply truthfully and tell her about the E Type
>show her pictures of the E Type on my phone
>show her my notebook which is filled by sketches of the E Type that I draw when I'm bored
>my phone wallpaper is also the E Type so you get a little more E Type action in there
>by the end of the conversation I am thoroughly established as a man of exquisite taste
>Politely decline going home with her and leave her with the bill

>get asked
>say Saab 900i Turbo
>wtf why it's so ugly

>Subaru 22b
>"really user I thought you liked cars id expect you to say a Ferrari"
>"they didn't make 400 of those, Chad has one that looks just like it"
>"the newer ones probably go faster, ya know"

Not a lambo/Ferrari or other pass 100k cash car. Yes

patrician

>get asked
>say Mitsubishi GTO
>why would you ever want a mitsushiti lol, they only make terrible cars

You somehow triggered me twice in one post.
First the infuriating text, then I glance at the picture and I see a Type R.

this fucking feel

Shes right

Whenever someone asks me this, I just reply
>Ferrari F40

They know Ferrari, and the F40 really is one of my top 5 cars of all time so...

>TFW Eagle Talon owner
>Technically not a mitsubishi

Girls probably love my car user

I've never had one in it per say but I can still pretend women love my loud and low shitbox

>Black guy here
>Same question from white girl
>Say Cadillac Escalade
>"MeeTOO ^.^"

doesn't get easier than this
she's seeing someone now but I smash everytime she breaks up

If some girl asked me I'd just say that I like whatever Lambo and move on. It's never gonna happen anyways

she sounds like a keeper 2bh u fucking weeb faggot

>never had one in it
HAHAH is every DSM faggot a numale soyboy?

Veeky Forums is not for niggers

No no no. I literally missed my chance to date a Lithuanian model tier girl who worked on her own trucks and she instantly found me to be sexy as fuck but it went nowhere cause I was in a "committed relationship" at 22 at the time. Basically you're too young and immature to know what you want long term. Ffs her dream car is a vw Beatle. That is the only car I've seen on fire in public. My current girl (same one i had at 22) was obsessed with her veloster before it was wrecked by niggers with no insurance trafficking drugs. No joke their names on the ticket were mo-esha and wonkesha. Even the lawyer couldn't keep a straight face. At least I was able to convince her that her 2007 hatchback mazda 3 with 213000 miles is actually a real nice car and >>>>>>> the veloster.

what you're supposed to say is a mint 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO, the idea being you can then sell it and buy whatever the hell you want and retire on the rest

>get asked
>say '70 Challenger
>tell her about what it was all about, and the times in which it was made
>"but user doesn't that mean it's really uncomfortable and like loud?"
Now I just say Alfa Romeo Montreal, it's beautiful and nobody ever questions it

>Black guy here
>same question from white girl
>say "repossessed"
>she lets me knock her up and raises my niglets because she's a degenerate whore while I spend time in prison getting assraped

ftfy

Well if she didn't think you had the taste of a 15 year old Mexican she does now.

You should've said a cargo van with a mattress in the back

kek

Well how did she respond you could just said Toyota supra like the fast & furious movies gotta give a mental pic

i hope you dropped that dumb bitch like a can of spoiled surstromming

enjoy 600hp lost to wheelspin

>spoiled surstromming
How does something that embodies death so well actually spoil?

>meet 20 year old girl outside of concert venue while smoking
>find her fun enough to talk to for a bit
>thought we were just banting
>she seems more interested in me than expected
>end up getting drinks with her (she tactically didn't leave much of a choice)
>she asks what my goal in life is
>"a 1985 Toyota Corolla"
>deadpan answer all her questions similarly, tell her video games are extremely important in my work-life balance and I'm just using a graduate degree to find stability
>tell her about my rabbits in between exchanges about bad trips and nights
>she still essentially demands my number at the end of the night when i drop her off
>tried to hook up the day after immediately
You can get away with whatever the fuck you want after a certain point in your life if you had your shit vaguely sorted. Still weirds me out but shit like this started at 24 for me.

you know how cans have that warning on them, that says if the button pops up and the seal is broken, don't buy that shit? if that bitch pops up, it decomposes into this horrible fishy soup that is the TRUE embodiment of death, its straight vile.
>pic related

>tried to hook up the day after immediately

And?

yes

you said your dream car was a toyota. you're a brainlet cuck and now she knows that.

>gives an opinion
>worried he fucked up
You fucked up alright. You fucked up by thinking anyone worth dating would be that concerned about your dream car.

>mint 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
>implying non-mint 250 GTOs exist

>did i fuck up?
Yes. Any car in the world and you chose a fucking nip shitbox with a cast iron engine. Does anyone on Veeky Forums know anything about cars outside of their mom's camry and whatever shit shows up at their local car shows?

air cooled or soy powered?

>Tokyo Drift was made 12 years ago

what are you a fag?

if you're really dirty rich you neglect your Ferrari 250 GTO.
At that point i'll probably become a communist and start raving about the unfair distribution of wealth.

I'm sure there's one that lies rusting away in a forgotten garage somewhere out in the middle of Australia

I’m sorry but I’ll choose a 4g63 awd Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx over a fucking VW any day

Have a normie friend or two. If you lucky they will introduce you to their friends.

My manager once asked a ride to office and a friend of his (a girl) also come with him. Now, once or twice a week that girl asked a ride from me.

I never had girls in my car until then. The chance are if she live nearby she would ask a ride from you once in a while. And my car is probably the oldest and worse looking in my office.

I need to update my shitbox bingo

This is basically what happens when you you reveal your Veeky Forumstism to non-car people, let alone girls kek

Holy shit I didn't know asshurting little snowflakes was that easy