Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged!

>dumb skaven posters

Rat free thread, do not post rats in here

>not pigshit edition

>dumb giraffe poster

>doesn't want info of Skaven getting out
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

angry high elf waifus are better.
You can tell that she is secretly turned on and is beginning to blush even as she is making angry noises at you that sound like she wants to drag you into your bedroom and fuck your brains out.

Fuck you rats are the best

anything but norsca please

Razorgor
Comfy (for a razorgor)

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT SOTEK AND HIS PROPHET TEHENHAUIN!

Ay I'm doing a thorgrim run right now myself

RIKE MY INWESTMENT OF KAIFENG, I WANNA SEE SOOME GWEAT SIEGE BATTRES, OR I WIRR WAID YOUR RANDS AND ENSLAVE YOUR WOMEN

I SAID NO RATS

>cuck elves

what da zog

>i will never be a simple rank and file empire halberdier fighting alongside the high elves
>i will never catch the eye of a handmaiden of the everqueen with my bravery and courage

why live

Xth for T H I C C elf maidens

High elf vs Skaven really is the Anglo vs Aryanblood

Rats

you'll live long enough to see based Nagash and mummyfrog in a Total War game

I gotta imagine Orion spends hours coming up with these since Ariel won't allow him to just kill the diplomats.

Legio III "Lola" reporting for duty and forming testudo!

I'd post a better photo, but this one is the only one I had at hand. And it's from a year ago.

I know that feel but I don't want it

It's a Doomwheel; I'll destryit with my magic!

Fuck that, if I'm not at least a greatsword by then I don't deserve a helf gf.

Are any of the Chaos Lores any good? Lore of Metal and Shadows seem pretty lame, and Death and Fire don't seem particularly good either.

Just go to Lorthern and pick up a drunk elf chick from the provinces visiting the Big CIty. It's not that hard.

Based Tehenhauin (PBUH), I cannot wait to jihad over rat shits.
Every lizardmen campaign cannot be complete while Skaven still exist but Tehenhauin's will be special.

REMEMBER TO SACRIFICE ALL RATMEN PRISONERS

>not joining the Outriders
It's like you don't enjoy survival and gunpowder, lad.

Shadow and Death are very useful, what are you talking about.
Metal has been slightly buffed, so Final Transmagutration or whatever its called does pretty good damage and it has some decent (de)buffs.

Well, that wasn't so bad.

Where do I go with my campaign now?

>not being part of Franz's personal reiksguard bodyguard
take a look at this pleb

My doggo has low leadership

Metal is the ultimate siege defense lore IMO. Final Transmutation will solo a siege tower all on its ownm

Now I remember the two order generals from Mark of Chaos. That one general from Ostermark and the High Elf Sorceress, who had some sexual tension going on. Maybe I should replay that some day, I never got around to playing the expansion.

Norsca crusade!

>Death
Great lore, spirit leech/fate of bjuna are great, d&d/soulblight are good debuffs, purple sun is great for dawi/chaos abuse
>shadows
Another good lore, speed buff is useful for slow chaos warriors, okkams mindrazor is incredibly good, and pendulum/pit of shades are easy to use vs ai
>fire
not as good as the others, but flaming sword of rhuin and cascading fire cloak are good. The damage spells can be useful vs the ai
>metal
went from shit tier to god tier w/ the change to final transmutation. FT is now an aoe nuke that murders everything in its radius. Transmutation of lead is a great aoe debuff, and plague of rust will nuke a single target's armor and make it extremely vulnerable. Glittering robe doesn't have much use as chaos, but early game could be good for buffing marauders/trolls

>Play Lizardmen
>Beat Skaven army
>Choose to sacrifice prisoners
>TRAIT GAINED: UNTRUSTWORTHY

y'all niggas miss the point

>Not adding Snorri who just returns from the dead because he's fucking pissed someone broke an oath

>Maybe I should replay that some day, I never got around to playing the expansion.
Sadly, the gameplay in that game is strictly mediocre and it doesn't get any better in the expansion either.
Shame, since the developersobviously had a lot of love for the IP.

We should hook up

Fuck off I gotta get to the top. I won't accept a Helf gf until I'm a fucking Elector Count.

Now what province should I go for? Talabecland? Living in a crater sounds fucking rad.

The Skaven siege map shown in one of the campaign vids was orgasmic. It seemed like fighting inside a John Blanche painting. HYPE!

The only feeling a dirty halberdier would elicit from a high elf woman is slight disgust when he got killed and shat himself in his death throes.

link?

Can I win this ?

>In less than two months I can finally unite the Dawi, cross the sea and kick Malekith's crispy ass for literally ruining everything.

>he doesn't know the best trope is being a normal average faceless individual amongst the horde who stands out through sheer heroism

delete this i'd wash every day and shit before a battle

You mean in 4 weeks

Yes but if you win it goes into the book.

easily. Your javvies will shred a few warriors and your monsters and chariots will fuck the grudethrower and ranged.

You mean in 5 weeks

I though it wats the 28th and then a couple of weeks more for the combined map?

TAKE BACK EVERY GROODGE
same shit happened to me

the Skaven mentality is pretty successful though.

Remove Vampire

>>he doesn't know the best trope is being a normal average faceless individual amongst the horde who stands out through sheer heroism
The moment you stand out through sheer heroism you stop being an average faceless individual and start being a named character. It's pure logic and it's how 90% of named characters Warhammer are created.

Having said that, I kinda wonder now if there are any named Empire characters that use a halverd.

your doggo needs a banenr to raise morale

If you don't simultaneously love and hate skaven you have no soul.

Kraka Drak is the most annoying part of the early campaign for both Chaos and Norse. Cheating little shits

get those gunners down fast and it should be easy.

>4 hands
Is there a clan with 4 arms?

>halberd*
Fucking kill me.

I really hope old world races get some fancy stuff for the combined map, like traits granted for killing new world faction leaders.

gotta take more initiative if you want an elf maiden to feel something

pestilens should have far more smell lines and flies

Yes, but the difference is in not becoming a glorious hero in golden armor riding a massive hippogriff while wielding a huge warhammer that's ornamented and depicts pictures of himself being sucked off by human and elf women

best heroes are anonymous heroes

Daily warning for all rats to stay away from the jungle.

G O B L I N S

That's a guy.

>succesful
You call living in sewers, eating each other, having all your leaders getting replaced monthly because they keep stabbing each other and ruining every damn plan and basically having a life that makes ungors happy about themselves "succesful"?

No it's not. They have the numbers and technology to completely conquer the world and have done for centuries, but they've never managed more than a few cities because they're constantly fucking with one another.

DELETE THIS PICTURE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DELETE

> t. dawi poster that cant tell elf genders apart

>yet another patch that unselects all my mods and makes me wait ages before I can play the game as everything needs to be loaded again

Can they seriously fuck off with this shit? What is their damn problem?

clan moulder have a named character who has extra arms, but they graft them on using a warpstone based agent called skalm. Some rat ogres have multiple arms as well but the more recent models don't have them, and there was also an option for a warpfire thrower attachment. Would have been nice to have an armoured variant and maybe one that has an automatic fire attack when it charges.

Can't eat what you can't see, frog-thing.

I will forever feel nothing but hate for what they did to best girl.

How DO you tell elf genders apart?

I've always used a simple rule:
Male elves always look smug and self-satisfied, like they farted.
Female elves always look disgusted, like someone else farted.

It works for me most of the time.

>please stop patching the game

I own three cute rats and this picture triggered me badly

And the other times? Well, eh, any hole's a goal.

Female elves have their tits hanging out like whores.

Male elves do not.

SEND ME TO VENGEANCE

It's just a launcher patch, retard. The same shit they pulled 2 weeks ago, reverted as it fucked mods up, things worked fine and then they've added again for no reason.

REVENGE INCARNATE

Who is this?

Yes.

Which of the character stats are most important for melee lords? Are attack better than damage, is Armour better then defense?

There are no other times.
Elves can only express disgust or smugness.

they express pained disgust when raped

Dark Elf Dreadlord, got shanked in the skaven trailer.

Hehehe