nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD: veekyforums.com/thread/1865324/business

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/1865324/business
seekingalpha.com/article/4055448-northern-dynasty-ekwok-natives-tribe-drops-opposition-pebble-mine
cboe.com/products/vix-index-volatility/volatility-indicators/skew
cboe.com/micro/skew/documents/SKEWFAQ.pdf
marketwatch.com/story/fed-rate-hikes-low-growth-recession-says-stock-market-strategist-2017-03-15

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

MULE!

whereismyname
whereismyname

FNSR is over sold and ripe to buy

NAK over sold

Nojokur
Nojokur

/noob/ here. Anyone else holding some CLBS? Pretty steady right now it looks like, but I'm optimistic that it'll hike up soon.

Illusionz
Illusionz

uvxy is gonna go bigly on monday guys. Get in now or miss out.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Picked up some FNSR this morning. Yummy pick.

Supergrass
Supergrass

THLD and GALE already popped, no?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Should I YOLO on MULE at $17

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

I picked it up after the JDST calamity

Lunatick
Lunatick

What makes you say this?

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

veekyforums.com/thread/1865324/business
Is there some kind of news i'm missing for NAK here?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

CAFD might be getting ready for takeoff.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Somebody explain MULE to me. Are you people just hoping to profit from post-IPO volatility, or is there a reason that this one is expected to do well?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Yes. do it. Others should too!

King_Martha
King_Martha

I'm going in at $25 x 45

Soft_member
Soft_member

/rgt/
reason

boi

farquit
farquit

I hope you bought AMRS and AMD. Gonna pop soon.

5mileys
5mileys

BAS going back to $45

takes2long
takes2long

just a feeling or something else. Haha

w8t4u
w8t4u

just need to hit .5

Bidwell
Bidwell

I have 200 in AMRS @ .52 and I'm looking to average down.
Also have 100 in AMD @ 13.73 and hoping it at least goes back up to 14.

iluvmen
iluvmen

Not uncommon at all for people /rgt/ to have reasons for things.

Inmate
Inmate

Just bought some AMRS. We'll see what happens but I'm optimistic. This better not be another /meme/ user!

idontknow
idontknow

NEED

WEEKEND HOLD

MEEEEEME

NAOOOOOOOOOOO

likme
likme

dat volume uptrend

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

any info on SDRL?

hairygrape
hairygrape

WEW look at that MACD for THLD.

Techpill
Techpill

Yep seekingalpha.com/article/4055448-northern-dynasty-ekwok-natives-tribe-drops-opposition-pebble-mine

Methshot
Methshot

Can't believe I didn't buy KTOS earlier, it just keeps going up.

Methnerd
Methnerd

dat RSI
Twiggs suggests possible accumulation by big boys

MACD looks shitty tho

TreeEater
TreeEater

It is a meme, you played yourself

Snarelure
Snarelure

AMRS is the answer!! Hold it. Embrace it. Also buy dip AMD and NAKD.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

K T O S
T
O
S

Are they officially /ourguy/?

Emberfire
Emberfire

yes. and they'll pop again

most of the people on StockTwits are day traders, so they'll jump on anything with high enough price action and volume in order to feel like they're doing SOMETHING to make money if there's nothing else worth buying in the day, even if it ends in bad decisions.

In other words, they're panicky and impulsive.

The trick is to ride the momentum they create and profit with good entry/exit prices

Watch closely if you want to take a position in either. Set your entry very low.

Evilember
Evilember

fucking move holy shit

SniperGod
SniperGod

Buy the CERU dip?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Give reason why it gonna tank. Or shut up. I am laughing at you user right now. I got in @ .41.

SniperWish
SniperWish

MACD matters on a meme volatility fund
Just look at the moving averages instead
Instead just look at the vix chart
Wew

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Bought 2 days ago but not sure if I should hold over the weekend. I'm worried the rocket might be running out of fuel and it'll start going down next week. But on the other hand, KTOS went up last 2 weekends.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Look at the history, just go back and look
The company is doomed, might as well be RGSE

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

This ain't no daytrade my guy. Read their last earnings report and see the projections for this year. If you buy this stock you want to hold it

FastChef
FastChef

stupid stock. never put much into it. but have tried playing it since december and hasn't even rewarded even a little bit

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

/ourguy/
Go back to rebbit

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Any recommendations for an absolute beginner? I've given myself a limit of $40.00 for this month because I want to play around and get a feel for day trading. I'm expecting to lose a bit, but this is super intellectually stimulating imo and I like the feeling of taking the risk. Advice would be much appreciated!

Illusionz
Illusionz

listening to anything on stocktwits for anything other then laughs.
Stocktwits are morons too invested in their stocks. They will simultaneously shill their shitty stock, blatantly lying about shorts or volume while calling anyone who is bearish a shill.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

NAK getting ready to explode, I feel it in my bones. Need to recoup losses and getting back in is sure tempting

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

But why Monday specifically?

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

first piece of advice

you'd be better off panhandling at an intersection than you are with $40 in rh

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Dat JNUG dip

Booteefool
Booteefool

Anyone thinking of buying the CERU dip?

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

ready to kill myself again

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Anybody have traders PTSD?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Damn we missed PULM

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

haha fair enough.. I just want to turn my money into something I can actually use in the market. What do you suggest other than trading these small stocks? Or should I just put more money in?

Soft_member
Soft_member

time to buy

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

imo you need at least $200 to start seeing movement with Penny stocks. $500 for significant movement. you can gain $100 in a day with 500 if you're lucky.

if you're just looking to test the waters there are sites that let you simulate the market with fake money. I haven't tried any though.

with $40 you're basically stuck with putting it all on a meme and hoping it moons

massdebater
massdebater

me, getting over it though. I blame my ptsd for daytrading restrictions fging feds

iluvmen
iluvmen

how come if you click on mule you can see for 1 frame that it says $17 but fucking rh still says it's $16 when it's clearly not going to be trading at 16

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

tvix not even

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

clearly not going to be trading at 16
how is that clear?

Techpill
Techpill

Should i buy GOOS @ 17?

Methnerd
Methnerd

You're a good person user, thanks for the advice and patience. I'm going to start saving up

Firespawn
Firespawn

np just be aware that you will lose money and you will make rash decisions. there's still a lot of learning that goes on like the differences between margin and cash accounts, day trading rules, stop losses, pump and dumps, etc.

unfortunately you WILL lose money unless you're either a stock god by nature or are Jewish.

never play with money that you aren't comfortable with losing is the #1 rule

it's a good feeling when you're green for a day, and equally bad when you're red. it's exactly the same as gambling addiction.

StonedTime
StonedTime

Christ JNUG is tanking

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

FUCK mule stared at fucking $24

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

look at SNAP and GOOS

all stocks end up selling for higher than original estimates when first listed

eGremlin
eGremlin

What do you guys think of NAK right now?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

my point exactly

JunkTop
JunkTop

Who's in on MULE? Bought 3000 @ 24.6$

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Please stop larping m8, no one is falling for it

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Let's go

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

what the fuck

whereismyname
whereismyname

Whelp guess my 17.25 buy didn't place...

Supergrass
Supergrass

Larping? I'm already up 3000$.

Spamalot
Spamalot

stop bagholding ETFs

girlDog
girlDog

MOTTO WEEKEND HOLD OSUSUME ONEGAISHIMASU

farquit
farquit

What are you talking about?

happy_sad
happy_sad

ITEK for weekend hold
AKTX if ya wana gamble. Phase 2 data soon. Could be 5 bagger

takes2long
takes2long

AMD is gonna bust it open next week. Liquidate everything and put it in AMD for 10% bump come Monday.

w8t4u
w8t4u

Are you using an international broker?

Inmate
Inmate

Why do you think that?

idontknow
idontknow

because he's bagholding at $15+

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I'm using a Norwegian broker called Nordnet, you can trade foreign stocks on it. I'm mostly trade American stocks.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Used two day trades playing that JDST/JNUG switch, back in JNUG for weekend, these are my weekend players. Feels good since I was down to $520 after being in on JDST during hike.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

XTNT came up on my screener and the chart looks good

Snarelure
Snarelure

Avg is at 13.60 so I added more this morning. AMD is officially added to s&p on the 20th, Ryzen 5 hype is building and it goes on sale in April. $$$

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Yeah I just earned back half of what I lost in the JDST debacle. My portfolio is still down 5% but at least it isnt as bad now.

Still pissed about this 3 day trade limit bullshit though. I could have made it all back, then some profit, if I had been able to switch from JDST to JNUG like I wanted AND sold JNUG at the eod as I had planned.

But nooooo..... Only the rich can day trade more than 3 tines a week.

I think I am gonna cash out once I break even. I knew the odds would be stackes against me when I went in last year but this day trade bullshit has prevented me from properly utilizing stop losses and was greatly inhibiting my ability to profit, and for the first time ever my portfolio went red this week cuz of that shit. Its not worth the headache, I am opting out.

Once I make my last bit back lol.

StonedTime
StonedTime

FUCK YOU ALL

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Fuck you too, buddy.

eGremlin
eGremlin

how much did you buy?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I'm poor so I only bought ~$90 worth

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I'm planning on moving soon and was wondering how to trade out of state. You still pay us taxes right

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

why the FUCK is Robinhood so fucking mentally handicapped? why does it take so long for it to fucking calculate how much a stock was at when you highlight the graph? this fucking bug has existed for months and they do nothing about it

fucking pissing me off

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

If I could just day trade an infinite amount I would just buy and sell some wavy stock a hundred times and scalp forever.

I'd understand if they limit how many day trades you can do at a loss for "your protection" but if you are going it at a profit it shouldn't matter, if even be OK with not being able to use the profit you made for 3 days.

Then again I guess the stock market as a whole would play much differently if all day traders were short term scalping everything and it just becomes pump and dump chaos.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I'm also signed up on ETrade. I don't pay any US taxes, only trading fees.

girlDog
girlDog

It's a free app. What do you expect? Just deposit $50 in a TD account to get good charts.

farquit
farquit

it's not for "your protection" it's do poor fags can't get rich.

it's extremely easy to see why the rule exists

if people like us had unlimited day trades, you could easily make hundreds at a time off JNUG or JDST every day.

that's what people will thousands and millions do because they have the luxury

it only exists to fuck over the little guy

5mileys
5mileys

Yeah I would trade ETRM, and that's it!

Bidwell
Bidwell

I get your point, but if that was there thought process they should limit day trading for everyone. The 3 a week wouldnt bug me if not the "pay $25000 to access god mode" caveat was there.

If I had access to god mode I would be doing much much better than I was last week, let alone now. I think most of us would.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Why didn't I hold PULM. Fuck me.

hairygrape
hairygrape

the rules exist because retarded new "traders" lose all their money in a day because they don't know how the markets work then they want to try and sue the company for losing money and blame the government for not having some sort of protection.

You are new. I can tell.

if people like us had unlimited day trades, you could easily make hundreds
no. You would lose money left and right. These HFT know how small fry think and will whip you out of your positions so fast causing you to lose money over and over.

The big money is not in the buying and selling, but in the waiting - Charlie Munger

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

because it's been on a spiraling downtrend for the past month and the only people who profit off three major spikes are bag holders?

TreeEater
TreeEater

with that said, buy ITEK + hold 3 mo

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

lol you're fucking delusional

if I had unlimited day trades I wouldn't start buying high and selling low

it would far more risk-free trading than it is now because I would be able to buy any stock at any time and set my stop losses accordingly

you saying the rule exists for new traders is such a fucking oxymoron

new traders can have over $25k in their account to start if they're rich. where is there protection?

fuck off m8

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

if you're so sure, why don't you get a loan or some kind of credit then? are you seriously going to argue that a bank wouldn't give you 25k that could make them tons of money because "they want to keep you down" and not that you don't know what you're talking about?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Same. I try not to cry over missed opportunities but this one hurt.

I would have made some serious money on it. Bi bought into PULM monday but dumped 99% to throw into JDST like a retard. Then I bagheld like a true autist.

Skullbone
Skullbone

YOURE A LEGEND

Emberfire
Emberfire

XTNT lads
Just bought $1000 thanks to $90 user
Already up bigly

Evilember
Evilember

Buy ISR

SniperGod
SniperGod

Fuck, i didnt buy it.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

lol you're fucking delusional
you are new in the market i can tell

if I had unlimited day trades I wouldn't start buying high and selling low
you say that now

new traders can have over $25k in their account to start if they're rich.
yeah and they end up losing alot of money.
you are retarded as fuck. seriously.

You do realize that people try to buy something and sell it for just a little more every single fucking day. You do realize that is what EVERYONE in the stock market is trying to do right? Do you realize hedge funds that DON'T have PDT rules STILL go under? you sir are retarded thinking that you can just buy something then flip it a minute later for gains, the whole market is trying to do that.

Retail traders fuck up stock price, learning macro-economic trends is more useful than trying to rapid trade shit.

please fuck off to your $30 robinhood account now kid

WebTool
WebTool

Why are banks spiralling down? My positions in JPM and BAC are kill.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Skew highest levels since back in July and vvix lowest levels since may 2015
info on skew cboe.com/products/vix-index-volatility/volatility-indicators/skew

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Buy XTNT @ 0.6 and hold over weekend?

eGremlin
eGremlin

I don't have any day trades left so Im holding for the weekend myself, back to .95 on Monday
Kek wills it

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

oh shit lads AUPH making a move!
Shorts on lunchbreak

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Nice stocktwats username

You're welcome user

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Dumbass user is stupid.

Day trade limits arent about protection from bad flips. If they were they would only kick in if you day trade at a loss.

And thats if you believe its the gubments jerb to protect you from yourself. Its not

They can justify shit with whatever marketing speak they want but its clearly meant to keep us down. It limits the stop losses I can set which maximises my risk when I see something I wanna jump in on but will be locked in until the next day. That 3 day limit has cost me far more money than it "prevented" me from losing.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Care to write 10 paragraphs on your entire setup to find this one?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Thanks, you should follow me.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

cboe.com/micro/skew/documents/SKEWFAQ.pdf

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

I just followed you, @shadilayallday

Nojokur
Nojokur

wear white pants
sit in the grass

Illusionz
Illusionz

not using purely market orders to not let the robot kill you

kys if you use anything other than market

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

HOLY FUCK XTNT TO THE MOON
YOU GLORIOUS SON OF A BITCH

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Finviz stock screener set for Nano caps with a price under $7 with average volume over 500k and relative volume over 1.5. Then check the charts for good patterns.

I just used some settings I found by googling around and tweaked them a little bit.

Lunatick
Lunatick

AMD is sinking...

Booteefool
Booteefool

try to buy XTNT
Cannot buy because might mark you PDT
Never bought this stock ever

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

They are just trying to keep people from losing their money and maybe push toward people making better investment decisions. Why else do you think the short term capital gains changes after a year of holding? why else do you think a wash sale takes 30 days? You are so fucking new it hurts. The stock market isn't for jimmy and timmy to fuck around with their lunch money fucking up the price and losing money and then trying to find someone to blame.

It limits the stop losses I can set
I sure hope you aren't using stop losses on stocks mentioned here. MMs manipulate price to shake newbs such as yourself out of the stock they are trying to control. you get shaken and whack the bid on your way out fucking up the stock price. If you don't understand why a stop loss is for newbs then i can see why you don't understand why PDT rules are there to protect retards thinking they can become an overnight millionaire by constantly flipping a stock every couple minutes.

After trading for a couple years come back and talk to me, im sure you will have a completly different attitude.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Not how PDT works

King_Martha
King_Martha

check your history. do you have any stocks set to sell right now?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

i use limits, but If i am bullish on a stock and ALREADY have a position i ALWAYS use a market order to buy more.

I never use stops when selling, most retarded thing to do. To many idiots set a stop on something then it sells 10% below that because they don't understand how bid and ask work

viagrandad
viagrandad

MSTX is going to fly soon! Get a few shares before you miss out

happy_sad
happy_sad

MSTX
gj user you made me chuckle

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Nothing queued, just a dividend.

cum2soon
cum2soon

It's going to burst the lines are tightening.

takes2long
takes2long

this is awesome, looking at other stuff now
SINO looks good too

askme
askme

that sucks your account might be bugged

I'm assuming you've used 3 day trades this week

only choice is to wait until next week or try contacting them

this happened to me when I had 2 day trades and a stop loss set and when I tried to buy a new stock it gave me the notification

iluvmen
iluvmen

can we make ((((((Synthetic Biologics Inc(NYSEMKT:SYN)))))) into a meme?

Inmate
Inmate

it's bursting bro

idontknow
idontknow

I'll be sitting this one out then already loaded up on memes for the weekend

likme
likme

i wish dude
i have 1000 at .88, been holding that bag for ages

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Actually I meant stop limits. They are both L words so I mix them up when I write. I havent done market buys/sells since my first week trading when I saw how volatile the prices could be.

And it funny how its not ok for Timmy to fuck with his lunch money..... But his rich friend can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Again, your arguements dont work when you acknowledge that anyone can buy into god mode.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I'm new to these indices, but if I understand correctly:
SKEW is an index of the probability of S&P of several standard deviations
VIX is an index that follows S&P volatility
TVIX is a 2x leveraged VIX

So the reason TVIX will pop:

high SKEW= high S&P volatility
high volatility=VIX index value increase
TVIX leveraged increase
profit
?

Methnerd
Methnerd

*probability of S&P movement

TreeEater
TreeEater

ok bagholder bro im in for 1000 shares at 78

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

yeah dude i just bought a billion shares for 32 dollars :D post portfolio or sit down.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

WHEN is CVM and AMRS going to increase like you people would?

Or is it never and you knew it all along? no one here eve makes any good picks everyone here only wants to do drag other innocent people into their fucking messes. STOP IT! Veeky Forums doesnt even have enough buying power to make your shitty bags jump in price. you are all just sick, twisted cunts

This board should have never existed.

Skullbone
Skullbone

DCTH earnings when?

Emberburn
Emberburn

And it funny how its not ok for Timmy to fuck with his lunch money..... But his rich friend can do whatever the fuck he wants.
you mean the spoiled kid that will try to sue a company because they lost money? you will see things after awhile and you will look at people like i am looking at you right now thinking.. wow.. fucking idiots...

People need someone to blame.

Evilember
Evilember

niggers amirite?

Firespawn
Firespawn

AMRS is a bad meme. Dont get into it at all but especially not short term.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Or is it never and you knew it all along?
I tried to warn you
there are good shills and bad shills on here
AMRS is bullshit, so is CVM
Soon as I say it people start claiming I have sour grapes, just like we're on stocktwits

there are a dozen retarded stocktwat old people here shilling their heavy bags, you have to be careful and visit this thread every day to be able to spot them

they suckered me into RGSE the other day, NEVER AGAIN!

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Am i the only niggah in XTNT?

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

no, I have a thousand, waiting for this dip to be over

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Lol you arent looking at shit asshole.

Nigger I work with attorneys everyday and no serious person gives a fucj about the ambulence chasers or their wall street equivalents. Quit crying about muh lawsuits, and stop being such a fucking cuck and bending over to defend big daddy government taking away your rights and privledges.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

What I see is a massive wall holding this above .1 when the stock is at .101.

DeathDog
DeathDog

It's just the lunch dip. Holding this over the weekend.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

this
why does the government need to set arbitrary limits on peoples losses? as if they can't lose everything not being able to escape a bad trade because they're marked a PTD... shit makes zero sense

FastChef
FastChef

you sound like a nigger. Too many niggers in one place fucks that place up FACT and you are a nigger. too many of you in the stock market... and ... well... you get the point.

Nigger I work with attorneys everyday
you fighting a case tyrone?

JunkTop
JunkTop

because poor people already rely on the government for everything so they of course push their power on everyone. poorfags are the problem.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

When Skew is close to 100, the probability of a steep market decline remains very
small. As SKEW rises above 100, this probability increases. With Skew at 150 the probability for a steep market decline is very high.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

it makes alot of sense. Stop being new.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Where my CVM bros at? Are you prepped for takeoff?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

fell for the MULE hype

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Exactly. This has caused me more harm this week alone than all the bad day trades I have ever made and stop limited out of combined.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

poorfags are the problem? too many niggers fuck things up?
these are non-arguments, not even sure why you would bother to type out your posts

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

There's a stock market for the poor already. It's called the casino.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Catch that dip in ETRM, hold over weekend watch it moon monday.

Nojokur
Nojokur

You should have sold at 25. I managed to sell at 25.65

Illusionz
Illusionz

im not new, im marked a PTD and lost bigly on NAK because I couldn't get out. I'm speaking from experience.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

too late. In the red $550 already

I wish I saw your warnings, luckily I didn't get into RGSE. You have my sympathy though.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

another non-argument
its like shoveling shit is fun for you guys

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Who TNXP here? R//S mooned

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

if you bought at open you would still be green right now

but then again you bought a stock that was listed $7 higher than expected

Booteefool
Booteefool

this. day trading is pretty much gambling. you can occasionaly make an informed day trade (like JDST yesterday), but even then its still a huge risk because sometimes the market doesnt react the way you think it should.

over the long term the market makes sense, in the short term its pretty much chaos though.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

im not new, im marked a PTD and lost bigly on NAK because I couldn't get out. I'm speaking from experience.
I'm speaking from experience too. I've had my account suspended for 90 days. During those 90 days i learned more and more about stocks and the market and now make more money in stocks than i did before the suspension. this was years ago....

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Neat. Well, most people on Stocktwits are bearish on it, which means it's most likely a good buy.

Those fucks do even worse than the cavalcade of autists on here, I think

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

MPmaster
MPmaster

When logic fails, insults prevail. GG fucktard, its more clear than ever you dont know wtf you are talking about.

And just for laughs I will attach my white boy card. Happy?

Soft_member
Soft_member

its not just day trading that's gambling, investing in the stock market in general is gambling

what difference does it make if you gamble with $24,000 or $25,000?

girlDog
girlDog

Anyone had TNXP before the reverse split?

happy_sad
happy_sad

XTNT Lads, this is a good buy short and long term

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Cause he is a racist.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

come back in a couple years and cry about the PDT rule, pretty sure you won't be. Don't worry, ill still be trading, as for you? not sure if you will be in the market long seeing as you still have the "poor me, the big man is holding me down" attitude.

iluvmen
iluvmen

I guess I am not as used to big men holding me down as you appear to be. If you enjoy that sort of thing good for you.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Why is that?
Seems like the spurt is over, or am I stupid?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Should I just cut my losses and move on?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

makes trades that lose him money
gets mad and blames secret conspiracy to keep him poor
"If only they let me do more trades, I would make millions"

hmmm

Methnerd
Methnerd

lol. What did you say in this post?LMAO
When logic fails, insults prevail.

you are out of your league kid. go play with your ding a ling and have some milk and cookies after, the big boys are here to make money.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

if you don't feel like holding for at least a few months

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

yeah, he's an idiot.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Learn to read dumbass. Nobody here has blamed anybody else for bad trades. We blamed the government for preventing us from stop limiting out of bad trades.

It isnt their job to babysit me or hold my hand. Why is that so hard for liberals to comprehend?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Well fuck

Firespawn
Firespawn

I can appriciate a good burn and you set it up to where I had to take it.

Theres a difference between that and being a racist dumbfuck.

Flameblow
Flameblow

AMD WHY

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Why is my cash and gold witheld? I'm no where near a maintenance call, and I didn't know they could hold my cash. I have Robinhood gold, and have 1600 cash sitting there I can't do anything with.

RavySnake
RavySnake

LADS is MVIS gonna moon even more?

WebTool
WebTool

Are you sure you don't have any buys queued that you forgot about?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

PDT regulations, they are there to help you collect good goy points.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

if it will moon monday, why not just buy monday at open or pre-market?

i dont understand you faggots. "this stock is going to go up in 2 months after being shit for that whole time, so I'm going to buy now" why not save your money until its actually going to go up?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

you just took what i said and twisted it. so original bro. how did you get so clever and funny? i mean where did you get it? you are so smart? what are you like 19 or something? what a smart kid.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

no, its a risk, there's a difference.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Because you want to buy as it is dipping, hopefully near the bottom before it takes off.

If you buy

TechHater
TechHater

I need a weekend hold for safe gains

eGremlin
eGremlin

XTNT mah nigga

JunkTop
JunkTop

It is very neat. SKEW reached its all time high of 146.88 on
October 16, 1998 in the midst of the Russian crisis, and the day after a surprise
decision by the Federal Reserve Board to decrease both the target federal fund rate
and the discount rate. The value of SKEW was also high in June 1990, immediately
before the July 1990 recession, and in March 2006, a period of heightened concern
about a possible bursting of the housing market bubble.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

if you aren't using robinhood look into SGBY they just had some really good news yesterday the stock is going to fly.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Just bought 500 shares of drys, I hope they do well over the weekend

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I said safe not -50% ah crash

Nojokur
Nojokur

F

Illusionz
Illusionz

S-should I average down on AMD?
This is a near trap, right?

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

bear* trap, my bad.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I'm going for the tvix meme.

Wish me luck bros. I'll certainly need it.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

you're a very insulting person and I think the anonymity is too much for you to handle.

while you're calling others kid, your lack of civility points to latent immaturity. even if that other poster is younger than you, he's a more evolved person.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Stop loss hit at 13.50 I'm sure I'm not the only one hope it crashes very low so I can buy back in on Monday

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

if there's a risk, there's a gamble

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

AMD PLS STOP

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

he's a more evolved person.
no. He's a child complaining about a rule that is there to protect him from losing his money.
A person that has evolved is able to step back and look at reason, not just have some entitled childish attitude toward the grown up world.

Im sorry if i insulted you snowflake

Spamalot
Spamalot

alright, day trading is closer to the "game of chance" gambling while long term holding is more of the "taking risky action" kind of gambling.

happy_sad
happy_sad

going to masturbate to those fat red bars on amd once i start up my position and let my webcam watch me

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

I'm not PDT , only have 1 used for the week and it was an accident because of a buy limit and sell limit too close together.

5mileys
5mileys

gambling
investing

not the same thing bro. I'm a full time investor/trader and if i treated everything like its just a "gamble" then i would have to go look for a job because i would lose money left and right.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Im sorry if i insulted you snowflake
you can't help yourself
you have no reason to hold the opinion that you have, you have not explained your reasoning, you just call other people 'kid' and expect to get respect for it

you are the definition of a faggot. there is no reason whatsoever to support the PDT rule

Bidwell
Bidwell

stop lying to yourself, you honestly sound like such a douche you probably have 0 friends in real life.

you don't think pros ever take losses? you yourself never take losses? yeah sure, whatever you say

idontknow
idontknow

Reminder NAK is over sold and below support this close to the rate hike. Buy now and hold for clean water act repeal. Cheap prospecting

Methshot
Methshot

TFW fell for the DRYS meme

Methnerd
Methnerd

Fuck dude me too

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

DRYS goes up and down, just wait

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

tfw missed the dip

Skullbone
Skullbone

I've seen a lot of indicators pointed out of a market downturn, but the Fed just raised rates. Does that mean we're headed for a market correction, but an overall uptrend after?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

people that use government programs are just faggots that need to be productive members of society instead of leeches. let the poor die and the country will be better for it.

Evilember
Evilember

you probably have 0 friends in real life.
honestly, this is kinda true. I used to have a shit ton of friends through my teenage years. Now I have just my gf. When i started investing when i was 19 i started losing alot of friends we lost touch over time due to different interest. Also they couldn't afford to keep up with what i was doing in life. But now im 26 and worth over $500,000k with 3 rental properties an investment business and a stock portfolio of fixed income, blue chips, and speculation plays.
Now my only friends are business associates that i never see. i only talk to them on the phone only met 2 so far

you don't think pros ever take losses? you yourself never take losses?
they do take losses and so do I. thats the whole point of the convo. PDT is there to prevent people from making dumb mistakes and think about a trade before execution.

SniperGod
SniperGod

Bought FNSR and ARLZ seeing that they were oversold, they've rebounded nicely

TechHater
TechHater

I'm not really much of an expert on interest rates but heres an article which has some info marketwatch.com/story/fed-rate-hikes-low-growth-recession-says-stock-market-strategist-2017-03-15

eGremlin
eGremlin

about to break even on AMD

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

So we need
SDOW
JNUG
TVIX

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

What do you think about XTNT?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

buy n hold uvxy over weekend
wake up monday morning to 50% gains
who else /gettingcomfy/ here?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Buy high sell low. Thats the biz motto.

Soft_member
Soft_member

pretty much, and thats why they have PDT rules.

viagrandad
viagrandad

I need a weekend hold, boys. anyone have targets?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Should I buy into AMD while it's low? Or will it drop through the weekend and better to buy Monday?

cum2soon
cum2soon

OPGN

w8t4u
w8t4u

It looks like it's hitting a resistance right below 13.40 so it might be a good idea to buy now, but you can wait if you're paranoid. I don't have any day trades so I'm trying to average down on it.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Why? Is 1.05 a good price?

idontknow
idontknow

yes.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I just got in, been watching and finally the L2 is clearing up. do you have a price target? im looking at over 1.50

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

..why? sell the meme

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

These are my thoughts too. We're also at relatively low volume for the day so far.

Evilember
Evilember

OPGN

Power hour could get interesting real fast.

Flameblow
Flameblow

KTOS

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I see KTOS being mentioned a lot, but not discussed. Why do people like KTOS?

StonedTime
StonedTime

US defense stock shilled by Trump

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Opgn could be memin close watch

TechHater
TechHater

Opgn isnt gona do shit until it dips to 90 cent fags

But then it will moon gj ez

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Look at the last week of its performance, the good news of contracts it's winning, and also the fact that we are gonna war with noko's soon.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

LADS NAK. Seriously. It's within 5% of firm support and will moon to $2.50+.

Market isn't going to crash over the weekend

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Horrendously oversold after they reported a loss the last quarter but the earnings were still top notch with optimistic projections for 2017. The past 6 days have been nothing but contract/award wins

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

You dont think there will be a meme run going into ER?

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

instead of shilling like you're on stocktwats, why not tell us when it actually goes above $1.26?

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

it's about to take off get in under 1.10

whereismyname
whereismyname

XTNT NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Nojokur
Nojokur

Buy OPGN now. 1.10 incoming

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

I hope it does then dumped back under $1. I want to buy

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

OPGN!!

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

fuck me, guys! doin' my dd and the thing takes off. in at 1.09 like a goddamned bag chaser. let's go!

King_Martha
King_Martha

Bought 100 @ .90. My benis is peppered

5mileys
5mileys

looks like i'll be able to buy some at that price too... aaahhhh

takes2long
takes2long

hahahahaha welcome new bagholders to the opgn meme. enjoy your stay...it might be awhile

massdebater
massdebater

I love you guys. been away for too long. who is the new noko/pimple/metallord?

idontknow
idontknow

You are,

Show us the way

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

If you love us you clearly werent here this past week. Biz really shat the bed this time.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I'm guessing a 1 month hold?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

OPGN is just starting, earings next week bro get in

Techpill
Techpill

alright. i'll come up with a good fagtag later, but trust me on this - you want to get into DRAM soon. I mean... just watch it. just watch it, ok? just watch it and do your DD and then if you buy it you'll be rich. just trust me but don't take my word for it. also, don't be late and miss the rocket. glta!!!!

Methnerd
Methnerd

What would convince me to buy today is if it starts getting higher and how it reacts on its first dip. so far none has happend.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

what did I miss? I've been away for a month or two.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

some bought amd at 15, others JDST on Wednesday. and they made fun of a magnetic tape company

Emberburn
Emberburn

What's going on with RNN today? Is this the make or break out wobble?

Flameblow
Flameblow

I don't need moon missions. If I could just see a green screen like this most days, I'd be a happy boy.

lehappyfrogmeme.jpg

RavySnake
RavySnake

what magnetic tape company?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

qbak

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Same here, I was up 50 this morning but got stupid and went to red. I'm back to green now and managed to unload some stocks that I've been bagholding and average down some others.

TechHater
TechHater

oh yeah, ANFI is a good buy too. will probably pop on news of settlement with prescience point. I'm hoping to get in around 5.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Right now is the time to buys DRYS screencap this

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

I've already explained it.

It's fine dude you do you. I'm not going to explain to you how to price a stock. When it was 1.06, that would value the company at 720M. Pretty silly and obviously oversold. Alaska's sagging economy and various other factors make for a push for the EPA to repeal the clean water act. It's not a matter of if Pruitt will do it, but when.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

MuLE

FUCK

whereismyname
whereismyname

CERU
the absolute madman

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Good thing I didn't fall for the MULE scam.

massdebater
massdebater

you didn't lead me astray with OPGN, did you, Veeky Forums? power hour will be amazing, r-right?

at least I didn't ride the mule either.

Methnerd
Methnerd

CVM

I-Is it happening??

Firespawn
Firespawn

based JDST

SniperWish
SniperWish

holding since Wednesday?

WebTool
WebTool

thats the dream my dude

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

who the fuck was holding this stock when this jump happened, and why did it happen?

if you owned a single share worth $3k before this you would have instantly made $36k selling it

TechHater
TechHater

bought this morning, had JNUG Wednesday, made 30%

eGremlin
eGremlin

3:10

amd, ill see the next dip if its convincing

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

google reverse split plz

JunkTop
JunkTop

Brexit. It supposed to signal "fear" along with tvix, which idk how much it was worth back then recently did a RS from 4$-30

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

thats spike was caused by a reverse split the chart your using must not account for those.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Gonna hold a couple shares of CAFD since the chart for the last month looks like a possible reversal. If it's real then it might be going up most of next week.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

yea thats it sorry, thought it was 2016

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

HTGM THO

Nojokur
Nojokur

Should I just jump into KTOS right now?

Worried it might dip over the weekend.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

HTGM earnings report coming out next thursday

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Just got an upgraded price target of $10 so it might dip but your still good if you hold for a bit senpai.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Next resistance is probably around 9 and it's a long term hold anyways. I have 100 shares from a few days ago and wish I had gotten more. If it does dip, might buy more.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

OPGN! BuY the dip!

King_Martha
King_Martha

Or buy ITEK and actually make some dough!

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

30 minutes left. rip amd

farquit
farquit

Thanks, I'll just wait out for a dip next week then.

I'll just throw my money at a low volatility stock that'll give me some slight gains over the weekend.

viagrandad
viagrandad

I'm waiting for it to pop when power hour arrives. it's going to moon!

cum2soon
cum2soon

I've had OPGN on one of my watchlists for 6 weeks now and I don't think i've ever seen it with more than a +/- .02. Why do you think it's going to moon?

takes2long
takes2long

It is power hour

Inmate
Inmate

Glad I bought in at the dip

Methshot
Methshot

oh. no! that sucks.

some guy on /rhgt/ told me it was memin'

TreeEater
TreeEater

BTX

Skullbone
Skullbone

microcap finding a bottom at $1 about to be squeezed just buy and hold and hold high

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

MULE

Someone shoot me in the fuckin head

Why didn't I learn from snapchat

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

long term sleeper stock plays here

get your long term holds here folks

PCO

GTN

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Is NAK gonna keep going? When do I sell?

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

So where's that guy that bought 3000 shares pf MULE?

Nojokur
Nojokur

I'm holding for a while. Gold should go on a run until July

Supergrass
Supergrass

No earlier than $2.50 senpai.

No matter how long it takes....

MPmaster
MPmaster

wew TASR

cum2soon
cum2soon

Few more minutes until it closes and those of us without a gold account will be helpless as our investments get raped in the ass.

Bidwell
Bidwell

was a good week, only traded JNUG and JDST, learning to ride those waves

iluvmen
iluvmen

Welll I forgot it was 4:00 anyway. Guess I'm stuck with it regardless

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Here, sold at 25.65 and made 3k.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Whoevers holding BLPH and AMRS just had a really bad last 5min of trrading.

Evilember
Evilember

post yfw the market gets absolutely btfo'd on monday

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Can't wait.

Short indexes af. I'm gonna get loaded

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Hehe, nice user (spong bob face)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Thanks, ARLZ

whereismyname
whereismyname

I've been sitting on cash just waiting to dive in and get me some discount blue chips

iluvmen
iluvmen

What was your buy in?

Evilember
Evilember

13.91 sold at 14.94, tried to buy at 13.77 but order didnt go through, typical robinhood

SniperWish
SniperWish

Who's OPGN here?

happy_sad
happy_sad

Daily reminder if you aren't holding NVCN before CE mark you are missing out on a moon mission

w8t4u
w8t4u

Explain CE

Inmate
Inmate

Still that's pretty good timing, you bagholded jnug before the spike on wednesday?

Methshot
Methshot

Eu version of fda approval, so far Italian study has been started with more countries being approved to begin sometime Q1 2017. Also earnings report Thursday coupled with Q&A session

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

yeah, i had bought it the day before at 6.53 sold Wednesday at 7.72

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Where the fuck is the CERU ER ?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Uvxy is up nicely in after hours for a reason. Haha

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Bigly

cum2soon
cum2soon

I hope nobody lost $$ on blph, weird bear raid

w8t4u
w8t4u

Why do you think uvxy will moon?

Inmate
Inmate

too much stress holding over weekend. i love the vix

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

And if you think uvxy will spike Monday why not buy spy puts? More bang for your bucks

DeathDog
DeathDog

because rh doesnt have options and I don't have an options account with another broker.

TechHater
TechHater

Holy fuck I can just imagine being an AMRS bagolder staring at their phone all day wishing it would rise the feeling ecstatic when it finally looks to end the day green before being buttfucked into oblivion the last few minutes. Trading meme stocks CANT be good for your mind.

Nojokur
Nojokur

This. Incoming anxiety attacks

viagrandad
viagrandad

Skew just reached a new ath of 154.34

Illusionz
Illusionz

lost $600 but still holding on. it just has to bounce back I don't care if it takes weeks or years. it's gonna bounce back.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Good luck dude, I've never messed with uvxy

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

TVIA, we going back to a dolla holla holla.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Because they're trying to time a market crash. Something that has happened maybe a dozen times in the last hundred years. A real smart thing to gamble on.

UVXY decays stupidly fast as well.

If these fags are very lucky the dow will go down a hundred points or so on Monday and they will get their money back. If its green they're going to lose their asses.

I suspect these fags dumb enough to hold that shit over the weekend will lose around 5-10% of their "investment" however, if they are correct and a cosmic level event takes place Monday theres a huge upside of a few hundred percent.

TLDR
They watched "The Big Short" about 20 times too many and are larping as brad pitt with no idea the kind of bomb their holding onto.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Lol I see, yeah I saw the 5 year chart. The only thing it does is go down and has been reverse splited into ad infinitum. I don't know how people make money on it besides shorting which is still risky if it does spike like crazy

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

TL;DR TOBINHOOD LARPERS ARE RETARDED

Supergrass
Supergrass

Kek

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

leveraged ETF
VIX leveraged ETF

Enjoy your guaranteed -5% on monday, larper. You'll need to explain to mommy why you're losing her money and i'll be laughing at you as you liquidate at market

Promptly kill yourself

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

impatience+larping+big head = guaranteed losses

doesn't help they like jewish cartoons to boot

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

kids don't understand what a r/s is
they think the chart shows the stock is le beaten down so le momentum and physics decreees it MUST go up again to 33k post-split adjusted share price

Please kill yourselves.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

buy n hold uvxy over weekend
wake up monday morning to 50% gains

List each time it happened pr, larpsus maximus.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

people are holding UVXY

holy fucking shit. I thought the JNUG/JDST bagholders were fucking retarded...

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Hey now I gambled on JNUG/rate hike and won big so don't lump me in with these fucking cretins.

takes2long
takes2long

if you hold JNUG, you're doing it wrong. the stocks are designed to be day traded.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I'm looking at some pretty impressive gains this week.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

this whole uvxy thing, you know the market doesn't have to gap down to profit right. XIV was hitting new highs and can easily just start dropping like last time

eiger ways, i would only go in with a daytrade, its absolutely heart warming profiting off of death ill tell you

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

NVCN is the only stock I would hold this year. Top tier winner imo.

Emberfire
Emberfire

how practical would it be to base all of my trading behavior on monitoring Trump's twitter?

SniperGod
SniperGod

What keeps me from just putting money in XIV and calling it a day? Serious question

RavySnake
RavySnake

Works better for shorting. Also even if you have alerts on there's usually a delay

TechHater
TechHater

need to invest in high-frequency tweet (HFT) analysis

Supergrass
Supergrass

So if I understand what I'm reading right, returns for XIV are more or less the exact opposite of those with UVXY?

Or -0.5x?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Opposite

I guess just be ready to seriously average down, its strange talking over the years because this is Veeky Forums. 2010 was 7 fucking years ago

hairygrape
hairygrape

dad is a very successful broker / CWA
I'm an engineer
but goddamn engineering is not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be (don't know why I thought it would be)
nor is the money very good at all, and I'm in aerospace
if I stay on this track I'll be far over the hill before I come close to making what he makes
he's always given the sage advice of investing for the long term, staying calm, not making decisions based on fear
says ETFs are fucking retarded
BUT I WANT MONEY NOW WAAAH

and this is how I have come to join /rgt/ at 10pm on a friday night

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

bagholding.jpg

farquit
farquit

LOOK OUT FUCKBOYS
BIG DICK RISKTAKER COMING THROUGH

viagrandad
viagrandad

But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs...to the community!

happy_sad
happy_sad

rate my shit

idontknow
idontknow

fell for the xtnt meme

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

being this assblasted over others investing decisions
Btw Spy had its first negative impulse day since January 24th today

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

R8

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

TFW I told you about AMRS bro.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Anyone wanna help me out in their spare time this weekend? Just started on the 15th

Lunatick
Lunatick

New at this so I was wondering why are people investing in CVM? I'm trying to do research and notice a lot of people on here investing in that stock but I can't see why.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Well last week I put a dollar in and made a few pennies. So that was my logic but robinhood bought higher than I though because I bought without chrcking other charts

Spamalot
Spamalot

Don't market buy you dummy, set a buy limit

Due to moon next week

farquit
farquit

would it be dumb to buy $100 dollars worth then?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Is $100 all you have to your name? The answer to my question is the same as the answer to yours. Be willing to part with it

takes2long
takes2long

Sorry, I have 1000 that I'm going to invest with, would 100 be a solid amount to spend for CVM?

Emberfire
Emberfire

Yeah I only put like 150 into it and I've got 2k I'm playing with

whereismyname
whereismyname

The leading indicator in market crash prediction skew hit 154.34 the highest it's ever been since being introduced almost 30 years ago
About 5 gaps in the dow going all the way back to 16k
A market pe of over 26
People still won't short the market when the indicators are staring them in the face because their fucking pussies
Just keep buying and never sell philosophy Worked real well for the investors during the 08/09 market crash. But you just gotta average down and be in it for the long haul bro! xD
Absolute disdain for leming's.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Just keep buying and never sell philosophy Worked real well for the investors during the 08/09 market crash
Anyone who kept buying during 08/09 is now doing very well; what is your point?

massdebater
massdebater

It took almost 5 years for the market to recover back to the previous highs of late 2007. It took over 6 years for the market to recover back to the previous highs of early 2000 in 2007 and another downturn started just after that. It took over 20 years for the market to recover from the great depression 1931-1955. All that time lost, all the people who were btfo'd during those periods. It truly worked out well for them though Haha. For the better.

likme
likme

R8 plz resond

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

5 years means different things to different people
for someone in a comfortable position who didn't sell a thing, and instead bought more and more and more after the crash, those "terrible" five years were an incredible opportunity

Playboyize
Playboyize

Market hits all time highs...Time to short
Derp average hit record...Time to derp
I hope you have been shorting every market record to date, because if you have you're broke.
Are we do for a potentially huge correct, probably yes.

It's not that shorting the market is wrong or I disagree with it. Or even that I disagree with using UVXY, I've done it before and made money. I'm all for it.

But what you're doing is like walking up to a roulette table and betting on 22&7/16 and its fucking stupid.

We can talk Monday.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Alright be honest with me, Veeky Forums. How fucked am I for holding AMD come Monday. There's already nothing I can do about it now so just tell me, was this just a meme like with JDST?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

its this weird thing where people feel like the extreme risk of trying to guess exactly where the market will be is better than playing the market where it is and adjusting. Okay, you wont make as much if you're right. you also probably wont go broke. If things start to look bad, I can always start shorting. There's no reason to put the car before the horse.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

I do have the bad habit of trying to call a bottom or top before a true trend has started. I'm just trying to be a contrarian and I think I see an opportunity that not many people are taking advantage of. In August of 2015 and early last year when the markets were dropping and volatility was up literally everyone was cheering for tvix and uvxy. Someday that'll be the thing everyone's talking about again

FastChef
FastChef

My point is that if every market bear tried to short every time they called a pull back insert name here peter schiff max kaiser Greg hunter they would be broke as fuck.

Especially if they used an instrument like uvxy.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

I haven't held uvxy for about a year and i've got an average of 16.22 so obviously I haven't been shorting the market at every record.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Since the markets are closed, what exactly happens if I put out a market buy right now for like 50 shares of something, at the last traded price? Will the transaction happen the instant the bell rings monday morning? Can something happen over the weekend that somehow screws me, or benefits me?

Lunatick
Lunatick

What you're doing is equally stupid.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

KTOS
If you got it early, then good job. If not then it's still a good investment, just don't panic if it dips in the near future.
NAKD
It's over man, you missed your chance. I got it the day before the pump and sold it right after premarket like an idiot.
CVM
HAHAHAH you actually fell for this shitty meme stock what a fucking moron
...at least you don't have 1000 shares like me

I don't know what the rest are.

5mileys
5mileys

It's alright man don't worry about me just bee yourself and i'll bee myself. I'm alright with taking this risk if you don't feel comfortable with uvxy or hate my guts for some reason for holding it thats alright. We're all heading to the same place someday anyway. GLTU

cum2soon
cum2soon

bagholding 90 dollars like it's something
Nigga I lost 10 times that on wednesday

Methnerd
Methnerd

lost 900 dollars
Holy shit, you must've gone balls deep into JDST.

My average cost is actually .1041 for CVM because I got it a while back. It used to be .12 but I averaged it down. I guess that's still not a lot, but I'll be bagholding this for a while.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

yeah i got ktos early, so sell nakd? cvm is just pennies to me desu.

Firespawn
Firespawn

As well comrad. I hope we get a red open so you don't lose 1k

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Well, if you think the company will do well or want to bet on another pump, then go ahead and keep it. But at $14 total, you're better off taking high risk gambles. You'd make more money going outside and picking pennies from the ground than betting on steady growth with that.

farquit
farquit

i sold AMD to buy that.... what you think? i feel like a jakass

takes2long
takes2long

Should've kept AMD.
I have 110 shares of AMD which I held through what I hope was just a bear trap. Hoping for a trip to the moon on Monday when it gets listed on S&P500, or at least back to $14

Playboyize
Playboyize

its a game im playing with buddies 300 usd limit, i wanted to keep amd but it was hurting me too much.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Unironically advising my rgt amigos to buy NAK. It's worth sitting on. I have about a quarter of my portfolio in it, and am considering more. It cannot go lower than 1.06, that may seem like a long way down but it'll go to the fucking MOON when they get the green light. All signs point to buy.

I'm not shilling this. I'm not selling a share until it doubles, up to half if it triples, the rest is into orbit.
fully diluted
huge resources
Pruitt/EPA favorable

Literally just waiting on a tweet. I could say the same for URRE but my whole profile is speculation really

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Also, you could say the same for IAG when trump cuts taxes, but NAK has two potential catalysts- federal tax cuts and repealing the clean water act

eGremlin
eGremlin

As for Trump and the GOP agenda, I wonder what happens to healthcare stocks if the current Obamacare overhaul/repeal/whatever either doesn't make it out of the House or fails (as it looks like it will) in the Senate. Could be an interesting bump.

Techpill
Techpill

t. waiting on shit thats never going to happen.