nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4055448-northern-dynasty-ekwok-natives-tribe-drops-opposition-pebble-mine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MULE!

FNSR is over sold and ripe to buy

NAK over sold

/noob/ here. Anyone else holding some CLBS? Pretty steady right now it looks like, but I'm optimistic that it'll hike up soon.

uvxy is gonna go bigly on monday guys. Get in now or miss out.

Picked up some FNSR this morning. Yummy pick.

THLD and GALE already popped, no?

Should I YOLO on MULE at $17

I picked it up after the JDST calamity

What makes you say this?

Is there some kind of news i'm missing for NAK here?

CAFD might be getting ready for takeoff.

Somebody explain MULE to me. Are you people just hoping to profit from post-IPO volatility, or is there a reason that this one is expected to do well?

Yes. do it. Others should too!

I'm going in at $25 x 45

>/rgt/
>reason

boi

I hope you bought AMRS and AMD. Gonna pop soon.

BAS going back to $45

just a feeling or something else. Haha

just need to hit .5

I have 200 in AMRS @ .52 and I'm looking to average down.
Also have 100 in AMD @ 13.73 and hoping it at least goes back up to 14.

Not uncommon at all for people /rgt/ to have reasons for things.

Just bought some AMRS. We'll see what happens but I'm optimistic. This better not be another /meme/ user!

NEED

WEEKEND HOLD

MEEEEEME

NAOOOOOOOOOOO

>dat volume uptrend

any info on SDRL?

WEW look at that MACD for THLD.

Yep seekingalpha.com/article/4055448-northern-dynasty-ekwok-natives-tribe-drops-opposition-pebble-mine

Can't believe I didn't buy KTOS earlier, it just keeps going up.

>dat RSI
>Twiggs suggests possible accumulation by big boys

MACD looks shitty tho

It is a meme, you played yourself

AMRS is the answer!! Hold it. Embrace it. Also buy dip AMD and NAKD.

K T O S
T
O
S

Are they officially /ourguy/?

yes. and they'll pop again

most of the people on StockTwits are day traders, so they'll jump on anything with high enough price action and volume in order to feel like they're doing SOMETHING to make money if there's nothing else worth buying in the day, even if it ends in bad decisions.

In other words, they're panicky and impulsive.

The trick is to ride the momentum they create and profit with good entry/exit prices

Watch closely if you want to take a position in either. Set your entry very low.

fucking move holy shit

Buy the CERU dip?

Give reason why it gonna tank. Or shut up. I am laughing at you user right now. I got in @ .41.

>MACD matters on a meme volatility fund
>Just look at the moving averages instead
>Instead just look at the vix chart
>Wew

Bought 2 days ago but not sure if I should hold over the weekend. I'm worried the rocket might be running out of fuel and it'll start going down next week. But on the other hand, KTOS went up last 2 weekends.

Look at the history, just go back and look
The company is doomed, might as well be RGSE

This ain't no daytrade my guy. Read their last earnings report and see the projections for this year. If you buy this stock you want to hold it

stupid stock. never put much into it. but have tried playing it since december and hasn't even rewarded even a little bit

>/ourguy/
Go back to rebbit

Any recommendations for an absolute beginner? I've given myself a limit of $40.00 for this month because I want to play around and get a feel for day trading. I'm expecting to lose a bit, but this is super intellectually stimulating imo and I like the feeling of taking the risk. Advice would be much appreciated!

>listening to anything on stocktwits for anything other then laughs.
Stocktwits are morons too invested in their stocks. They will simultaneously shill their shitty stock, blatantly lying about shorts or volume while calling anyone who is bearish a shill.

NAK getting ready to explode, I feel it in my bones. Need to recoup losses and getting back in is sure tempting

But why Monday specifically?

first piece of advice

you'd be better off panhandling at an intersection than you are with $40 in rh

Dat JNUG dip

Anyone thinking of buying the CERU dip?

ready to kill myself again

Anybody have traders PTSD?

Damn we missed PULM

haha fair enough.. I just want to turn my money into something I can actually use in the market. What do you suggest other than trading these small stocks? Or should I just put more money in?

time to buy

imo you need at least $200 to start seeing movement with Penny stocks. $500 for significant movement. you can gain $100 in a day with 500 if you're lucky.

if you're just looking to test the waters there are sites that let you simulate the market with fake money. I haven't tried any though.

with $40 you're basically stuck with putting it all on a meme and hoping it moons

me, getting over it though. I blame my ptsd for daytrading restrictions fging feds

how come if you click on mule you can see for 1 frame that it says $17 but fucking rh still says it's $16 when it's clearly not going to be trading at 16

>tvix not even

>clearly not going to be trading at 16
how is that clear?

Should i buy GOOS @ 17?

You're a good person user, thanks for the advice and patience. I'm going to start saving up

np just be aware that you will lose money and you will make rash decisions. there's still a lot of learning that goes on like the differences between margin and cash accounts, day trading rules, stop losses, pump and dumps, etc.

unfortunately you WILL lose money unless you're either a stock god by nature or are Jewish.

never play with money that you aren't comfortable with losing is the #1 rule

it's a good feeling when you're green for a day, and equally bad when you're red. it's exactly the same as gambling addiction.

Christ JNUG is tanking

FUCK mule stared at fucking $24

look at SNAP and GOOS

all stocks end up selling for higher than original estimates when first listed

What do you guys think of NAK right now?

my point exactly

Who's in on MULE? Bought 3000 @ 24.6$

Please stop larping m8, no one is falling for it

Let's go

what the fuck

Whelp guess my 17.25 buy didn't place...

Larping? I'm already up 3000$.

stop bagholding ETFs

MOTTO WEEKEND HOLD OSUSUME ONEGAISHIMASU

What are you talking about?

ITEK for weekend hold
AKTX if ya wana gamble. Phase 2 data soon. Could be 5 bagger

AMD is gonna bust it open next week. Liquidate everything and put it in AMD for 10% bump come Monday.

Are you using an international broker?

Why do you think that?

because he's bagholding at $15+

I'm using a Norwegian broker called Nordnet, you can trade foreign stocks on it. I'm mostly trade American stocks.

Used two day trades playing that JDST/JNUG switch, back in JNUG for weekend, these are my weekend players. Feels good since I was down to $520 after being in on JDST during hike.

XTNT came up on my screener and the chart looks good

Avg is at 13.60 so I added more this morning. AMD is officially added to s&p on the 20th, Ryzen 5 hype is building and it goes on sale in April. $$$

Yeah I just earned back half of what I lost in the JDST debacle. My portfolio is still down 5% but at least it isnt as bad now.

Still pissed about this 3 day trade limit bullshit though. I could have made it all back, then some profit, if I had been able to switch from JDST to JNUG like I wanted AND sold JNUG at the eod as I had planned.

But nooooo..... Only the rich can day trade more than 3 tines a week.

I think I am gonna cash out once I break even. I knew the odds would be stackes against me when I went in last year but this day trade bullshit has prevented me from properly utilizing stop losses and was greatly inhibiting my ability to profit, and for the first time ever my portfolio went red this week cuz of that shit. Its not worth the headache, I am opting out.

Once I make my last bit back lol.

FUCK YOU ALL

Fuck you too, buddy.

how much did you buy?

I'm poor so I only bought ~$90 worth

I'm planning on moving soon and was wondering how to trade out of state. You still pay us taxes right

why the FUCK is Robinhood so fucking mentally handicapped? why does it take so long for it to fucking calculate how much a stock was at when you highlight the graph? this fucking bug has existed for months and they do nothing about it

fucking pissing me off

If I could just day trade an infinite amount I would just buy and sell some wavy stock a hundred times and scalp forever.

I'd understand if they limit how many day trades you can do at a loss for "your protection" but if you are going it at a profit it shouldn't matter, if even be OK with not being able to use the profit you made for 3 days.

Then again I guess the stock market as a whole would play much differently if all day traders were short term scalping everything and it just becomes pump and dump chaos.

I'm also signed up on ETrade. I don't pay any US taxes, only trading fees.

It's a free app. What do you expect? Just deposit $50 in a TD account to get good charts.

it's not for "your protection" it's do poor fags can't get rich.

it's extremely easy to see why the rule exists

if people like us had unlimited day trades, you could easily make hundreds at a time off JNUG or JDST every day.

that's what people will thousands and millions do because they have the luxury

it only exists to fuck over the little guy

Yeah I would trade ETRM, and that's it!

I get your point, but if that was there thought process they should limit day trading for everyone. The 3 a week wouldnt bug me if not the "pay $25000 to access god mode" caveat was there.

If I had access to god mode I would be doing much much better than I was last week, let alone now. I think most of us would.

Why didn't I hold PULM. Fuck me.