Are you lanklet enough for your bike?
cycle-ergo.com

For those with bad teeth:
a2bikes.co.uk/

ATGATT:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

quakercitymotorsport.com/Motorcycles-Aprilia-SL-Falco-R-2003-Philadelphia-PA-ccbdcffd-f544-4ce5-99f7-a71d0124e287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GSXS and Suzuki a shit!

say that to my face fucker not online, see what happens

Just bought the R1250 after the salesman sold me on it

I've never riden a 1000cc before yet alone 1250cc

What should I expect?

>yuro hours
I'm out, miss me with that gay shit

Observe!
The future of motorbike racing
A turbodiesel generator mated to a 90kw electric motor and a 6speed auto tranny

What am I in for?

>ninja 250

Banana jokes

>front end still misaligned
I tried what one user said about loosening everything up, bouncing on it a couple times, and tightening it back up, and I feel like I was being memed.

>Yamahahaha
hahahahahaHAHAHAHA

You've been memed, son!

Hey bud, can you point out on the map where the Yamaha passed you? It's okay, you're safe now.

Have you never crashed a pushbike?
Hold the wheel with your knees and straighten the bike with your hands

A wheel can only be as straight as its rider

The big 50k rolled over tonight.
Wooo

Memes

>Hold the wheel with your knees and straighten the bike with your hands
Did that and tightened everything down. It doesn't feel secure to me.

Tough luck, my man
You made your cake, now lie in it

tfw gonna roll 50k soon

The only thing Yamahas can pass is vehicle inspection. Barely.

No u

Fite me for her IRL, 686 :3

>tfw haven't ridden for so long I don't even know my mileage anymore
It must be something like 65000 km now. I bought her at 38k.

Niiice.

Shut up nigger

post bike

The mrs got this for me as a valentine present.
Canvas style print and frame
Rate it fellas!

NORMIES OUT

Sweet! My better half buys me motorcycle related paraphernalia all the time. Feels good man

U jelly nigga?

I think its time you have a discussion with her about wasting money on ugly, useless shit.

>upset virgin detected

I unironically love this.

How much experience would be needed for riding a ~100hp bike competently?
I've been riding a little 2 years now, mostly on a CB400 (53hp). I ride every day for commuting and weekend fun. I've had a go on a liter sports bike or two and never dropped them, but cruising around on them is piss easy so I don't really count that.

The challenge with bikes like that isn't going fast, it's resisting the urge to go fast and knowing when to stop opening the throttle. If you feel like you are mentally mature enough, have a go on one. 2 years seems like a good timeframe.

I want a rninet, bros. Is it worth it?

No.

Cheers m80. I've always been quite happy bobbing along and thought bigger bikes would be wasted on me, but I'm really tall and getting desperate for more room. Plus, I like the idea of lazy power without going into the racing zone.
The bikes I have tried were a ZX-10r and 675 Street Triple, which I rarely pushed. I'm flip-flopping between a Tiger 800 and FJ-09 right now, since I love the sound of a triple.
>tfw no CB500X with a third cylinder

what do you call the part of the bike that has your tach, speedo, and headlight?
The cockpit? Head unit?
how would one go about replacing all of it?
My bike has an >angry ant headlight but all of the instruments are built into the cockpit. I really want a bucket headlight but I'd have to change the speedo and everything and I just don't know how

as an addendum,
the bike is a cb500f (inb4). I'm looking at the cockpits of the cmx500, and wondering if they'd be interchangeable

OEM cluster, Gauge Cluster, or Instrument Cluster.

Instrument cluster on some machines.
What are you thinking of modifying? If the whole thing is integrated, it's going to be a real challenge. Maybe visit a dealership of you brand and ask for info.
I'd say it's probably not worth bothering, but I've seen a street triple modified with a bucket-style headlight and I still remember getting tight trousers from it.

maybe

It may be easier to just change to a CMX500, but if you still want the more upright position and happen to be thinking of upgrading, have you considered a 600 or 900 Hornet?

I would love, absolutely love to have a hornet, but they're very rare where I live. Expensive too. I'm not a big fan of cruisers/bobbers, granted the cmx500 does look good this generation.

I got the 500f as a commuter and I'm stuck with it for the long haul. I'm really happy with it, I just really hate the guage cluster/headlight combo.
If anything, when I DO have the money to upgrade I'll probably wind up getting an SV650 or XSR900

It's a BMW. Of course it's worth it. Ignore all the jelly poorfag bullshit and get it.

If it's mostly commuting you're doing consider the XSR700 if it's available. Max torque at 4'000rpm gives it a lot of punch. XSR900 is sweet, too, but the speed that thing can go made me and my brother really want wind protection. If it wasn't for the looks, he should've gotten the Tracer.

Fuel efficiency and easy handling

Anyone else have a habit of buying cheap bikes then spending way more than the bike is worth to fix shit when it keeps breaking?

why not? Only problem is it's probably not as comfy as their modern bikes. I'm 6'2 and during the short test ride it seemed okay, but journos say it allegedly sucks.
I also tested the r1200r and rs which were much more comfortable and had all the farkles with a bit higher price tag. At least with the modern bikes I knew what I was paying for, but the rninet was just a few thousand less and fucking barebones compared to them. Best looking bike out there. Maybe a plusher seat and different handlebars would solve the manlet ergos?

>600 supersport
He clearly does the same thing. They are meant for each other.

Why do these years always have such huge ugly gaps around the headligjts

No, but then I know how to check and test ride bikes before buying them.

They have no signs of being bad when I buy them

Oh im worse.
I have multiple bikes
I dont mind it, I hate the air ram design of later year

I got a new tank/petcock, but I can't tell which mysterious symbol is reserve, nor am I sure whether the handle should point away or at it anyway.

Can anyone decipher this for me?

Any recent examples of what you've bought and what's gone wrong with them? Either you're buying chink shit or there is something you're missing when checking them.

>very fast motorcycle riding at incredible hihg speed

>Lol chinese pet cock.
Top symbol is reserve

Just blow through the tubes on each setting to see which one allows the shorter tube to flow

Yes

Those symbols are little cups. The top one represents your tank with a little bit of gas left in. That's on. The bottom one is your tank completely empty. That's reserve.

No th bottom one is full

Cool. I think I've got it.

>Has WAT sticker in painting
Hey man I think it's dope and good for you

Striple 765

Anyone ridden one?

What haven't you:
>Checked your tires
>checked your chain slack
>lubed your chain
>checked your oil
>checked brake fluid
>etc.

Because I get my bike serviced by a mechanic every 500 miles

>only inflates his tires every 500mi

One of my bikes only has like 300 miles on it.
3 of them dont have brake fluid, but the oil, tires, and chains are brand new.
The other 3 get serviced pretty regularly.
I dont slack on maintenance

>Tyres
Still got some life left, but I want m7rrs next
>Slack
Tightened
>Lube
Siliconed
>Oil
Still there
>Brake fluid
Probably should be changed
How much of a pain is it to bleed master cylinders?

Tyres are only 200km's old
Not for 200kms
"" "" ""
Checked today
Checked today.

The other four? Fuck knows

Because it is still February and I won't be ridding much for at least another month.

Previous owner of my bike put the cheapest sintered Brembo brake pads (pic rel), but they squeal like a banshee every time I apply low pressure on the brakes. I seriously hate them. I tried already putting anti-vibration strips on the pads, and made it worse. Tried sanding the edges to make em less rough, and it still squeals. Wat do /dbt/?

quakercitymotorsport.com/Motorcycles-Aprilia-SL-Falco-R-2003-Philadelphia-PA-ccbdcffd-f544-4ce5-99f7-a71d0124e287

what you fuckers think?

Yeah, good brakes are not quiet

For 4k i'd get it

its the material of the pads... they're probably semi-metallic or ceramic

aw meng
>Riding casually down residential street
>Stop for cute girl crossing street
>Front brakes squeal like a cat in tremendous pain
>h-hi there
Brembo just says that it's sintered.

Imminent death because of never-ending orgasms on the street, making you lose controll and crash into a truck

it says r125 m8

>tfw want to trade your bike in for something faster
>you live in the 3rd world

Jdimsa

Why?

Why what?

Why do you want something faster?

drop

Oh. I want to know what 3 seconds to 60 feels like

Seems like a huge waste of money for 3 seconds of thrill.
The thrill is gone after the novelty wears off.

But thats just me

I thought sintered was good?
Just put them in my bike and they are quiet as

Shit, just for the wheels it's worth it

learning how and when to shift with maximum efficiency unlike noskillboyz who started on 650s

I don't trust that half assed procedure that they told you to use.

Put the bike on a stand, remove the front wheel. Loosen ALL of the triple tree fork clamp bolts. Take the bare front axle and try to slide it in, move one of the forks until you can slide the bare axle in with no force and be able to spin it with almost no effort. Tighten the pinch bolts to torque and recheck that nothing has moved with the bare axle test again. Put the wheel back on, Make sure you tighten the "nut" side of the axle pinch bolts first, not the side that slides in and out, go forth and brap.

Like clockwork

Ok?

African Drop King has returned to us! LONG LIVE THA KANG!

Like others have said, the Marchesinis and Akras alone are worth 4k, and you get a free bike to go with them.

Sup saffer