Why would anyone spend over $100k on a Japanese super car when European super cars are superior?

Why would anyone spend over $100k on a Japanese super car when European super cars are superior?

Why would anyone buy a supercar when grand tourers are superior?

>grand tourers are superior?
except they aren't

How did Lexus go so far down from the LFA to that?

> lexus shill posting
ISHYGDDT

>Toyota

It's better than an LFA at a fraction of the cost so...

Just look at the monstrosity of it.

>more luxurious
>more reliable
>cheaper
>prettier

I mean, once they drop the V10 in rhe LCF, there will be no argument.

30% heavier, 100 hp down, 1.1 seconds slower to 60, 10% longer stopping distance from 60, 10% worse cornering speed. The LC is shit.

>>prettier
Bad troll is bad.

the elders of Veeky Forums have officially rejected the LC, it's now doomed to fail and fall into oblivion like the hyundai genesis coupe. the only upside is, they sell so poorly, that nignogs won't be able to buy them used in masses and ruin them even more.

I mean sure the LFA wasn't a good looking car but I wouldn't call it a monstrosity.

Patently false.

The Veeky Forums gods have universally accepted the LC as our new overlord. The Veeky Forums gods have spoken, and have determined that we now value luxury, comfort, reliability and styling over benchracing.

>luxury
>value
pick one, you melanic turd

>styling
Bad styling apparently.

They are as fast as their yuro cousins while costing less and being more reliable

You're paying more for "muh soul 'n passhone"

It's fucking gorgeous mates, fuck off.

why would anyone buy an eurocuckold car when the Ford GT exist

Why would anyone buy btfo'd american anything when the superior euro car is also cheaper?

>not faster than the competition package
>has never ever won lemans

nope, not superior