*sits at a green light/green arrow for 20 seconds after the light turns green because she's busy texting Chad in your...

>*sits at a green light/green arrow for 20 seconds after the light turns green because she's busy texting Chad in your path*

lmao what i didnt get that text baby

your a cuck if you waited for the full 20 seconds without railing on your horn at her.

4 seconds is my threshold for laying on the horn

Fuck chad

*TOOT*

If I can see they are on their phone I honk instantly.
Pay attention to your driving, and pull over if you need to text.

>sit at red light
>turns green
>WOT and get out of there so the maximum number of people can follow

>literally everyone but me sits at red light
>light turns yellow
>put on blinker
>light turns green
>turn off blinker
>it starts getting dark outside
>pull gear lever
>midnight passes
>realize clutch wasnt in, push in clutch
>the snow has melted
>get into first
>trees turn green
reach the top speed of the junction, which is 5

my horn doesnt work and I don't have the money to get it fixed

>*lays on the horn until I see the brake lights turn off*

>*HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK*
>MOVE IT YOU DUMB WHORE!!!

there

First I blip my high beams
If stacy doesn't get it I full blown my bi-tonal horn down her count until she moves out of the way.

Stacey gets the horn at 5 seconds. No more

I once had this happening to me, i got out to her window and screamed at her, she panicked and drove away very fast.

Another time a whore was driving very close to me, even though i was driving normaly, she flashed her lights at me and flipped me of.
I then let her overtake me, and then i started hunting her, it ended in me hunting her to her home.
She was so fucking scared, that she crashed into her fence, and by that breaking her front bumper.
I stayed there for a couple seconds just to stare at her with a psycho murderer face, she was literally crying and shaking in her car.
I then drove of laughing my ass off.
Bitches shouldn't mess with me.
Also no i didn't get problems with the police, because i know where she lives!

you sound like a piece of shit

Don't be a bitch, roll up your sleeves and get it done yourself.

I want to rape her with my dick and my rusty door handle hnnnnng RAAAAPE!

>waiting in semitruck
>watch her jump in her seat when you honk

what the fuck is wrong with you

the hilarity when my dd is a1975 ford ltd police edition with a fucking pushbar so a little care free bump bump is in order and it would be her fault because she didnt go

Which state are you in for that kind of collision to be considered her fault?

Yea I wanna live in that state too.

the retarded state of Georgia also the only if this was in my town cause the whole town respects the hell out of my grandfather so most likely almost everyone would back me up

I like you
Bitch and momma bitch

also I know this because some motherfucker in a fucking McLaren 570 was doing the same thing being that the McLaren was so fucking low and since everyone in this fucking hick town likes to ride your ass the guy behind me was making me very uneasy thus forcing me close to the McLaren and when the light turned green a combination of me not being able to see the McLaren well and him texting and the 429 in my car being touchy as hell you can guess what happened it fucked up his rear bumper but it was declared his fault because of the "circumstances"

>honking, angry stare and middle finger intensifies
on summer days I yell out of my window so loud they can hear even if their window isn't open, before honking

some times the faces are just priceless

Thank you ^^

>using the horn as an I AM ANGERY button
Why does everyone turn into children while operating cars?

>train horn engaged

Its a busted clockspring job and I don't have the electronic diagnostic tool/software to realign my steering after its replaced. Otherwise I'd have done it already

DEVILISH

Next time somebody pisses me off I'll take the time to tail them for an hour

>Take your phone out
>Burst camera mode
>Flash on
>Take pictures of her face for 3 seconds

I forgot what this thread was and was confused because I thought you were talking about taking pics of that cat

You have to be 18 to post Here kid

That's BASED and I'm glad I started this thread after reading your post

>flat street
>brake lights turned off anyway

get fucked

Bump

lay on the 2step

I floor it off the line in my 200hp 5ton work truck and put like 20 car lengths on people. People really need to wake the fuck up.

>"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

She had it coming.

"1 2 3 HONK" is a good one.

Yeeees

Ive literally used my horn maybe 5 times and Ive been driving for like 10 years

Doing God's work user. Women shouldn't drive

Holy crap look at those double trips!
Women confirmed not human!

It is illegal to use your phone at all while driving here. If you so much as have your phone in your hand when a police goes past you get a large fine and a few points off your license.

If I see this at all I beep at them. Any accident they cause is entirely their fault and I am within my full rights to sound my horn at them for dangerous driving. Almost caused a few crashes but fuck it. Literally every single smart phone has a dictation device and most newer cars have it integrated into the bluetooth. Literally no reason to threaten the lives on everyone else on the road.

These cunts are the reason why we have retarded helmet laws, fucking bike paths instead of two lanes, have to pass cyclists with more that a metre in between and why they are trying to ban motorcycle lane splitting. Ruins the road for everyone else. Self driving cars can't come soon enough.

>bmc + full akra ktm 990
>full rev as i split past her
>she dies to shock
well served dumb bitch

I wish to be more like you tell me your secrets

Well done.

Where do you live user
I can mail you my horn
It only works for 20 seconds before it gives out but it comes back

It's your duty to use your horn in such a manner when someone does something really stupid and/or dangerous on the road, even if you didn't have to make a defensive maneuver. If you don't start telling them not to do it they'll continue to do it thinking nothing's wrong and will eventually kill someone. If everyone honking doesn't deter them then there's a bigger problem at play

>implying she's driving a manual

>t. First world tough guy

Where I live, if you take a course in a driving school you must learn how to drive stick. The law mandates manual cars at schools unless you have a disability.
And if you pass the exam with an automatic your license is restricted to auto cars only.

reddit.com/r/cars