What's with all the "pulled over for cruising" posts being shitted into every thread today?

What's with all the "pulled over for cruising" posts being shitted into every thread today?

>he doesn't know

Apparently I don't. Care to enlighten me faggot?

There was a thread where some dude was ticketed for cruising, which is basically driving with no destination for the purpose of socializing or just to drive. It's the road variant of loitering, and it's a real law that's in effect due to traffic congestion. It's typically noticed when a car passes the same point more than one time, such as driving in circles.

My question is, if he was driving at night with no traffic congestion, why the fuck are you ticketing him?

People are acting like this is a thing in America though? Did a law get passed just today or some shit? Google tells me nothing

where was dude from CA?

Only in commiefornia as far as I know

she's a Korean that makes a nice sound

i'm ok with that

Can I save this?

>tfw no gf

Ive seen it at places like Myrtle beach but never anywhere else

>A small japanese girl that has a few bruises and scars.

I'm ok with this

look up bakesfield/fresno/stockton
spic infested areas have these laws in place because of children who think they’re a badass rolling down “Main Street” blasting there nigger mexican music

no white areas have this law

hmmmmmm........

their*

Back to /pol/ with the rest of the retards.

It's a thing all over the country, not just CA

Back to re*dit you triggered retard.

>no white areas have this law
They should, white trash with their straight piped pickemup trucks are just as bad.

>it's a real law
where exactly? Literally never heard or even thought of such thing being possible untill todays thread

>gets called a retard
>better call him a retard back

When I was visiting Salt Lake City I saw many anti "cruising" signs that said it's illegal to pass the same spot twice within an hour or something

One more reason to get out of this state when I get out of college.

There's a sign in the town next to mine, but that's because kids used to drag race there back in the 80s.

Interesting. I guess you just would say you went to X then Y now you're going back to X.

but how am I supposed to know if the sign is talking about driving or cruising for gay sex

this is to stop boy racers from driving up and down state or center street all night from light to light having miniature races