I just turned 18 and my father gave me 350 000$ to spend on a car...

I just turned 18 and my father gave me 350 000$ to spend on a car, I want something sporty and comfy but rarer than Lamborghinis and Ferraris, what should I buy?

3k Civic and the rest towards mods.

Another larp thread? This early? Shouldn't you be in school?

Oh, wait, you're obviously not American so you probably just got out of school. Time to shitpost, amirite?

A $350,000 Twingo. Give me the money and I'll set you up with one.

a gold plated lada

Bentley Continental gt speed. It has a twin turbo with v12 making 500hp, while also being very luxurious. Can't go wrong

>TT V12
>500hp

Wow, thats...not quite much, considering the yacht weighs about 3 tons.

Kys richfag

Bait thread but:
McLaren 720S

t. Feng Xiaowei

Looks great

I am from Jordan

> Spending that much on a car

Get a Quadrifoglio and invest the rest.

200 shitboxes from around the world
It's what I would do

which lambo or ferrari?

Faster than your shitbox

break the arab stereotype and ignore all the gaudy hotwheels supercar recommendations.
Get a classic like a real patrician, and if you're still keen on going faster than most things, get a Superformance built.
I assure you that you won't see another

Fast as fuck, good looking, and from a reputable supercar brand like Ferarri or Lamborghini but less well known so if you're in an area with a lot of supercars, it's not going to be really common.

Otherwise there aren't a lot of new options for super cars. The Acura NSX is ugly and can't compete.
A Corvette ZR1 might be rare if you're not in America and it is fast as fuck. A Dodge Viper would also be a cool choice for a non-american although they don't sell them new anymore. Neither the Corvettes or Viper are very comfortable though.

The Audi R8 V10+ is pretty cool and very comfortable.
Aston Martin DB11 might be a good choice as well.
A Porsche 911 Turbo might be a great choice too. Super fun and fast cars although they don't look the part of a supercar.
Mercedes AMG GTR is a good pick as well.

Import a HSV GTSR, if you can afford it

GTSR W1*
There were only 300 made, uses a super charged LS9. Most Australians will never see one, let alone people in other countries.

Why is there an ugly bodykit on that BMW M3?

lel BMW wishes they could build a godmachine like that

buy a tank.

buy an merc G65. you'll be the only richkid with one.
or. if serious. spyker.

>US$350,000
Coupe DeVille and a Continental. Maximum comfy and can go extremely quick in a straight line. Both can be tuned and compressed to crack a grand.

talal?