Is there anyone who isn't braindead that would buy a Corvette over a GTR?

Is there anyone who isn't braindead that would buy a Corvette over a GTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/fourth-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-corvette-z06s-go-1823190855
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd appreciate the liftback over a grocery hole, but that's about all the Corvette has going for it.

those who like rwd, drifts, burnouts, more fun, manual cars, better exhaust, better daily

Buyers in that segment are generally boomers with severe midlife crisis, they are scared of giving money to the japs so they only buy ‘Local’ (aka assembled in Mexico)

can't do that when it overheats after 15 minutes

>rwd
>better daily than awd
*spins at the first sign of wet roads*

>November 2015
Oh yeah because the GTR didn't have transmission issues itself

They fixed that a while ago.

no, 4 hours ago
jalopnik.com/fourth-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-corvette-z06s-go-1823190855

That's old news

nope, see and the corvette is a paper tiger

Kek, now you're begging people to join your dead thread

>Better daily
So a harsher ride, no backseats, a less efficient antiquated V8, glassy rattly plastics that feel like they would shatter within a month makes a better daily?
>drifts
The GTR can also drift you mongol.
>burnouts
What’s the point of a burnout anyway other than completely wasting a good set of tires?

>Better exhaust
If you mean an exhaust reminiscient of a boomer classic car convention then sure, I like the more exotic exhaust of the GTR

>today, 11:30 am
>"The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District court Michigan by Hagens Berman"

yes, sperg more

No you fucking idiot. If you were to buy a Z06 right now it wouldn't have that problem.

>"m-maybe if I i-ignore it. i-it will go away!!"

lmao, rage more

A simple response is now sperging? You're a troubled poorfag that'll never drive anything worth a shit

Show us your R35 GTR and your Ecoboost Ford GT.

nope

>Up to 30,000 2015, 2016 and 2017 Corvette Z06s could be affected by this defective design, the lawsuit claims.
>GM claimed to have fixed the problem in the 2017 model by switching to a new hood with larger vents and a new supercharger cover. However, this attempted fix does not help consumers with previous models and does not fix the problem. The 2017 still overheats and GM’s only answer is to, after the fact, warn owners that automatic transmissions have the potential for overheating.

the corvette is a paper tiger

Anyone can file a lawsuit.

>its a road car
>its been fixed
thats like if i were to say 'hurr gtr has shitty tranny' when thats been fixed and over with.
if you suck at driving, yes. less nannies = more fun for those who know how to drive. much more rewarding experience
nop. magnetic ride creates an amazing ride worthy of a daily, as opposed to the gtr which has a spine rattling ride, never has its ride quality been praised by any journalist.
rwd drifts are better
better than a v6 turbo. pretty much universally known to have a shit exhaust

>"ARGH I am turning this personal now!!!"

prezo-tier, no need to grow a complex on me like he did

Do you even have a car?

He rides a hipster bike and drives a rusted GMC truck. He lives in poor parts of Mexico, he's admitted as much

How do you stop people from impersonating you?

>it has been fixed
nope, see >if i were to say 'hurr gtr has shitty tranny'
there is no current lawsuit against nissan about the tranny

sperg more GM cuck

but not everyone can fix overheating issues

I don't, that's part of the fun

obsessed

>can do 1000 laps without archaic track
Did you have a stroke while making this?
>He's mexican
sad!

>obsessed
So you don't deny being a poorfag with rusted truck and hipster bike? Gotcha!

Tbh I would buy a Corvette over a GTR.
I personally think the GTR is really ugly, and I think the C7 (not the Z06) looks fantastic!
Maintenance costs would be lower, especially living in America. The interior is honestly just as good as the GTR's in my opinion. Also, I'm really a big "driving feel" type of guy, and while I haven't driven either car, I've heard the GTR is a boring car to drive (as far as high performance vehicles go anyways).

So yeah, I would take a Corvette over a GTR. I just also really dislike Nissan from 2000-Present. Girlfriend has a 2002 Altima that is easily the worst car and has the worst engine I've ever dealt with.

just cause its been filed doesnt mean its true. laws are different here in civilized countries Ahmed.
and no, everyone knows about the gtr launch control voiding the warranty and how much glass it was made up of during the first inception. but im not autistic and realize that new cars will have certain problems.

>jalopnik.com/fourth-class-action-lawsuit-filed-over-corvette-z06s-go-1823190855
So far, it seems to be only the automatic transmission model. But we're pretending this is every z06 right?

I mean, you can say "GM has a business model proven to deceive customers into buying vehicles under false rhetoric." and totally dominate the atmosphere....but you're not, you're autistically trying to trigger people on the internet because you have a fanboy dog in this fight... I don't care if it's the GTR, corvette, or a twincharged twingo....but you're just as awful if not more awful than and are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

I am saving my money for something important

I didn't make it

>facts aren't true because my feefee's are hurt!

nope, the lawsuit includes manual cars aswell

>GM has a business model proven to deceive customers into buying vehicles under false rhetoric.
true lol

>the cancer killing Veeky Forums
this used to be my name, but s/o/viet caused more trigger with the /pol/yps

you guys can always do another thread about the fake VIR laptime if you need to cope with this

>I am saving my money for something important
What? A bar of soap and change of clothes

Nah, I'm sure most of us would rather you just stop actively trying to deliberately cause negative controversy on this board with the sole intention of generating attention because you have some void in any aspect of your existence which makes you exhibit this unnatural behaviour.

You're alright when not being a sperg and flip flopping on opinions. Try to stay consistent young man

>I don't care about my behaviour in public.

t. Well-Adjusted Person.

I bet your mother is a classy lady.

>he just got banned
Nice job fellas

Thank God.

Nigger are you really going to cite back seats? The GTRs seats are unuseable for anyone but small children and dwarves
>shitty plastic interior
Confirmed have been anywhere near a fucking c7 or an r35. Go to cars and coffee and look at the fucking cars you dipshit, it's not hard

>wh*te subhuman mod deleted his posts out of immense asshurt

This thread would've just died on it's own, who is asshurt again?

No, we don't care about either side being right; we're tired of twelve your olds acting like cunts.

See:

im 17 not 12 lel.

keep sperging

>Gm fags this mad they cried to mods
I'm guessing someone reminded them that the piece of shit z06 overheats after three minutes on the track and regularly explodes with less than 1k miles on the odo?

I was referring to S/o/viet, but maybe you're him on a different connection. At any rate, you're around people who enjoy discussion without the concern of being right or wrong about their subjective tastes because it detracts from the validity of factual specification....which is an accessory passion of this board. People like you and him simply enjoy causing negative controversy for the sole purpose of attention. We don't enjoy being around people who when wake up in the morning say "Gee, I just feel like being a fucking tumor today.". You and your friends may think it's cute, but that shit is really old; and 85% of this board is out of high school and a large fraction are 25-35 years of age. Please leave.

Dude stop replying to him he's got tons of personalities, he's now a furfag apparently. Wouldn't be surprised if he's not even gay.

The GTR lacks a soul. It is boring in its perfection. Flaws are what makes cars lovable.

I literally have nothing to do today, but I'm sure nothing will come of this too. I'll leave. Thanks for the reply.

bump

That only applies to Italian cars. American cars have all the passion of a black Mcdonald's cook on a Monday morning

>muh pashuhn
I didn't think you were the type.

hi newfag