PIVX: Featured on The Huffington Post!

PIVX short for Private Instant Verified Transactions, has just been given some exposure into the real world.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/58cadcc8e4b0e0d348b3414e

>pic related
>50th position on coinmarketcap
>.11 cents per coin
>Don't say I didn't tell you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y8adP8OgfWM
pivx.org/what-is-pivx/roadmap/
pivx.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/pivx-seesaw-whitepaper-v.7-1.pdf
qtum.org/uploads/files/cf6d69348ca50dd985b60425ccf282f3.pdf
twitter.com/jakimanboy?lang=en
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pivx/pivx-and-dash-comparing-these-two-tech-miracles
slack.pivx.org/
anchorwave.com/manager/
pivx.org/
pivxmasternode.org/pivx-wallets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know this is a foolish question but I'm new to crypto: how can i move my eth/btc from coinbase to poloniex so i can trade it in for PIVX

PIVX isn't listed on Poloniex yet because they haven't decided add it.

The only big exchange is on it's one called Bittrex.

You aren't foolish user. You would have to get your deposit address from Bittrex to deposit in your Bitcoin. There isn't a ETH/PIVX only BTC/PIVX.

>pic is the only 5 exchanges that carry the coin PIVX

thank you! how long does the transfer usually take?

I don't use coinbase user, so I wouldn't know.

can i buy btc on Bittrex

If you waste enough of your life here you would of heard it mentioned a couple times already.

Very strong roadmap and competes favourably against Dash which is seeing insane gains.

YO BIT DONT HAVE PIVX CANT FIND FAKE NEWS

my roll will decied amount of eth to exchange to pivx

should i get in on Dash or is PIVX going to outshine?

looks good?

Vtorrent is where the next big thing is at, move on

I'm short dash, long pivx

PIVX has better tech, more potential for upside, dash overvalued

Another good choice is STEEM

So what do you think PIVX will realistically get to and in what time frame?

so as someone who doesn't know a whole lot about what they're doing, Dash probably isn't a smart buy?

I am the one who makes the threads to spread awareness user.

>proof in pic
>Bull is how I like my market

I don't know how to read charts user, but my faith in this coin along with its technology; package in the developers and community its bound for greatness.

Estimated 5$ within 3 months and if road map isn't halted, similar behavior to Dash's current state within half a year.

Dash has similar flaws as bitcoin with higher and higher fee's with slower transactions, Pivx has made revolutionary changes towards the ultimate problem with cryptocoins, slow transactions.

I'm helping, deal with it

5 bucks. I could drop 50 and get around 2.5k. If you're right you are gonna make me a decent chunk. Thanks!

awesome, thanks for the info user. much appreciated!

I kindly accept the help user, btw nice infograph.

It's unbelievable how some other anons are shill for milocoin...but whatever.

PIVX is a game changer.

I just invested 1/6 of by total btc in to PIVX
I really like the tech behind it, trying to apply some beginner chart analysis to confirm my purchase.

youtu.be/y8adP8OgfWM
this is what I used to chart my shit

If theres any anons out there that can help with the chart, please do

The only issue with pivx right now is lack of awareness.

With this recent news article, we're looking good.

Roadmap:
pivx.org/what-is-pivx/roadmap/

One of my favorite aspects is the escrow system they're planning, as a professional freelancer the current options are ridiculous with 20%+ fees.

Proof they actually have these features in code, not text:
pivx.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/pivx-seesaw-whitepaper-v.7-1.pdf

You really think an altcoin that isn't even top ten news worthy? Exactly, it has some damn good merit.

Oh and set google alerts for pivx, being so tech based you'll want to know when something new is released or announced.

I'd recommend just throwing 100$ in and forget about it for the next 3 months, your downside is 100$, you're upside is anywhere from 101 to 10k~+

isn't lack of awareness sort of a good thing for long term holders? assuming that awareness will grow sooner or later

That's good to hear user, hopefully all of us who invest will be driving lambo's in the not so long future.

The important thing here is getting into PIVX early. Which is what we are doing.

Thanks for the video going to watch it in a few.

>preview into the future

Yeah, imagine getting in on Dash before it launched type deal.

Going to be a bit of a wait, or hell, if news is taking articles on it maybe not.

keep sleepin on Qtum

qtum.org/uploads/files/cf6d69348ca50dd985b60425ccf282f3.pdf

Lack of awareness is only good if you want to be extremely greedy and purchase a lot of the coin.

Eventually you're going to want the awareness to spread so others can buy in and there can be a price increase.

The issue is that PIVX needs to be added onto the larger exchanges like Poloniex, Kraken, etc. But again everything happens for a reason.

Holding PIVX so early on like this feel like those lucky people who mined bitcoin in the beginning.

I remember buying 2m of runescape gold for 30 btc.

Not again, not again.

Wasn't PIVX created by some guy that pump and dumped a crypto previously? That said, I'm still droping $15 on it.

I'm not sure on what you're referring about user. if this was the case I'm pretty sure the people who are bitcointalk would had called that person out by now. If you have any doubt on the people who are trying to make this coin a success then by all means start an investigation.

What was the price of Bitcoin when you made that purchase?

Don't know PIVX's backstory, but aren't you thinking of

about to drop 4 btc on this beauty

Pivx team however has weird names in it like h4x0r2200 and a dude wearing an anonymous mask... Not sure i trust these dudes all that much :/ at least we know what vitalik the spooky skelly looks like desu

dropping 40$ on PIVX, why the fuck not

Their site also has Whois privacy. Almost certainly a scam coin.

>"""scam'""" coin
just buy high and sell low goy

"PIVX is the source of this content."

Fake scam. Better off investing in milocoin.

The chart tells otherwise

Seems to be an one time pump and dump and you are convincing us to buy it to cut your loss

>you are convincing us to buy it to cut your loss
Most likely exactly what is happening

I've seen this guy post the same shill image in like 4 different threads. Probably bought in at 15k, watched it drop to 10k, and thinks he can increase demand by shilling on a dead Veeky Forums board.

why would it be dead though

Don't listen to those two user. One of the Devs to this coin is very transparent and has his twitter account available to all.

>twitter.com/jakimanboy?lang=en

Usually when trolls troll is because they want to cause fear and spread disinformation to cause people to miss out on great opportunities.

The best thing you can do user is check out their bitcoin talk page

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0

preying on your own people by creating a memecoin with Veeky Forums lingo /ourguy/, etc just to create a pump & dump

I know exactly whats going on with this milocoin bullshit, its probably a group of people on Veeky Forums or pissed off /g/ people, create a coin with no functional value and attach it to a meme, you guys probably hold a lot via instamine or someshit. then you create a shill team on Veeky Forums with milocoin generals.

Milocoin roadmap is fucking retarded. Come back when your coin actually has function instead of being a memecoin

Is this yours user? Hope someone sells it to you at that price!

>pic related
>buy order on Bittrex

yeah

I want to apologize Jakiman is not a Dev but he is PIVX ambassador. They are 5 devs working on PIVX full time.

I found a short little article that makes the comparison on DASH Vs. PIVX

>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pivx/pivx-and-dash-comparing-these-two-tech-miracles

NICE! I got in at 1300 sats. I'm just sitting back patiently hodling.

should i spread out between eth and pivx or go all in eth this weekend for the growth, then pivx next week?

what do the "start obfuscation" button do?? in the pivx wallet?? also "try to mix" button? lol

The pump is strong in this thread. Hard to take it seriously when getting shilled this hard by samefags

Congrats user, you now own 40,000 PIVX! Shit dude know you're in the top 50 wallet.

>I'm jealous lol

user the decision is yours to make. Do what makes you feel comfortable.

I don't know user. I keep my coins on the exchange even though people advised against doing that. You can join PIVX slack and asked there

>slack.pivx.org/

There is no pump. People have questions and I'm trying to provide to the best of my knowledge sites where you can go and learn about these coin's capabilities. But if that's how you feel user then it cannot be helped.

i think i phrased that question wrong.... I'm using coinbase and only have $300 left on my weekly limit, if i put it all in to ETH this week and wait on pivx until next week will i be kicking myself for not getting in on pivx as soon as this weekend. in other words will pivx pop off this weekend or do have a little time to get on that ship

Are you actually going to drop some informations in this thread to make us buy this shit and tell the reason of its potential as well as tell us how the creators are trustworthy?

yeah me too keep my pivx on sxchange rn but wth man the wallet seems to suck they need to fix it asap people wanna have wallets man

Are the links provided in the thread not good enough for you user? I'm not trying to be rude, but just read Veeky Forums bro.

The only thing I can say about the dev is to check their github page, I hear they are doing a great job coding. I personally wouldn't know because I don't know jack shit about coding. But just read on the bitcointalk section of PIVX. If the code they write i shitty they would had been called out on it.

mmh

that's a lot of money to invest into a no-name coin

how come you didnt use it on eth instead?

>tfw I have 1000 tickets to the moonX

need a better site.
anchorwave.com/manager/

pivx.org/

i believe Veeky Forums could make use of it in a team effort to buy a shitcoin like that together and advertise it properly to make mass shekels but at the same time the project itself is limited to a website, some threads in other forums and groupchat and Veeky Forums is probably not able to cooperate.

anyways the developers and website are shady as fuck and there is zero advertisement

+5.61 % lets go got me hype

just sold milocoin and bought 470 pivx. pls help me

SMART DESU!

>tfw bought the dip

iktf brah cyu in space

Bought the eth dip or pivx?

Trying to buy 250 coins on NovaExchange right now and the fucking price changed right when I bought, so I now my order is just sitting there.

Yeah I'm 'shilling' to spread awareness

I got enough that you'd see me sell off, notice that rise? Wait till the news article spreads.

Like I said previously, throw a couple hundred in and wait a few months.

Allright you cuck of Veeky Forums, let's see how this coin go, I just put $200 leftover from shorting dash to this shitcoin. Gonna bail out once I make at least 150% profit.

Do what thou wilt user. It's nice to see you take this risk. It'll pay off!

>)
Once it gets listed on Poloniex it will get dumped to fucking hell.

I don't think so user. I believe it will balance out to form a new floor and increase from there.

someone just placed a 12btc (100,000pivx) order

You know Huff Po is fake news, right?

And how can the coin have a better distribution than Dash when it is PoS? Instead of insta mine it's pre mined? Lol.

Also proof of stake is perpetual motion bullshit. Also Dash is broken for reasons beyond the insta mine.

Tfw the "Fair relaunch" is an even bigger scam than the original. Which"community member" funds the marketing department and pays for articles on big websites?

Gonna get more when it goes up on yoshit. Thanks for telling me about this Veeky Forums

>The 2017 version of Ethereum deniers in 2015

Hey man don't say we didnt warn you.

Shit man that's a lot of money, smart money that.

It gives me great pleasure to know that when shills shill its usually because this coin is about to skyrocket to deter others from buying.

>same with btc
>same with eth
>the list goes on

I recommend anons to do research!

You're welcome user.

>Live right now at Bittrex

what the mcfuck is going on???

If you told me "this scam is about to pump because reasons" that would be fine and I'd probably even buy some.

When you say "this is a game changer with good technology and fair launch" I simply don't believe you and get angry that you would try and take my and fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen's money.

Take it how you want it man. People luckily have a mind of their own and can research the benefits of this coin.

It's not about what I say or you say. It's all about the specs.

There was a 12btc buy order for 100,000 PIVX at 12003 sats. I think that person decided to buy higher because they weren't selling at the price he or she wanted.

And you guys doubt us.

Your welcome those with faith

Where can you store PIVX? Any wallets?

i got cucked into buying this shit. im just gonna kill myself now

check this out user

>pivxmasternode.org/pivx-wallets/

Also, I found the 12 btc buy order. Instead of buying 100,000 PIVX, that person managed to snagged 87,000 PIVX.

can't tell if this is a good opportunity to buy or not

Currently own 90 shares of AMD and it seems it isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Should I take profit and dump it in PIVX?

im looking to reinvest as well, I have a support line I've identified (a good buy in time). The thick red horizontal is the support line I have.

I might be wrong tho, Im still a beginner at chart analysis so take it with a grain of salt. Just sharing what I think

user this coin is less than .20 cents for 1 PIVX. I say invest what you can afford to lose and just be patient.

user this is a decision that you're going to have to make on your own. But if I were to give you advice it would be to diversify so you can keep some AMD stock. Again the decision is yours to make.

40k pivx guy here, i feel comfy

>It's all about the specs
No it's all about the hype.

This is exactly my point. You're trying to sell me on specs when the specs are utter shit.

Nice to see you around user. I'm sitting at around 23K. You did a hell of a buy at 9950!

So then keep it pushing to another thread user, I'm not trying to pitch to you why YOU should buy.

Put in a order for 450 coins.
Lets see how it goes.

anyone got a good reason why i shouldn't put $100 in pivx and sit on it for a few months??