This fat old man is retiring from his career as an automotive journalist, say something nice about him

This fat old man is retiring from his career as an automotive journalist, say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8ShKiSV4c
youtube.com/watch?v=G1XBb7kJJWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shame, I liked his comfy style.

I can't believe hes going to make a show about fucking watches.

He stopped one takes. He will still do podcasts and he now writes for Road and Track.

>Not like the viewers can afford it

Auto journalist, driving old shitboxes with autismos sitting shotgun, same thing.

Fuck this fat Jew and his Jew privilege.

How butthurt at your life do you have to be to make an absurd, completely fabricated statement like that?

watches are a more expensive hobby than cars

Poking fun at the idiots who believe him ending One Take is the same as him leaving the auto journo world.

God, what a fucking loser. The guy has a Corvette and a Rolex, what have you got? A $200 cum stained ThinkPad that you use to post on a anonymous anime website? Sad.

I generally like his YouTube vids, especially the one take

What the fucc

t. fatt marah

Ok. I mean this is what got him more well known in the car industry. Sure he's not the most likeable character but he puts out a lot of good content.
Nice argument

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8ShKiSV4c

youtube.com/watch?v=G1XBb7kJJWg

If he's doing stuff on mechanical watches, I can easily understand why. If you enjoy cars from a technical standpoint, then watches aren't a massive leap.

I like one take.

That's pretty cool I guess. I'm not huge into watches, but I know a lot of men who are

That makes sense.

that's actually cool as fuck

i always hated this stupid son of a dirty street whore and his shit channel desu. good riddance you dumb piece of shit.

It's gonna be ok, user.

I think the switch is more monetarily motivated, way easier to crank out videos on watches ad potential is way bigger there.

My dick size has more potential there too.

>I think the switch is more monetarily motivated, way easier to crank out videos on watches ad potential is way bigger there.

It's actually the opposite, he stated that they just kept cranking out one takes which are basically just minor first impressions than actual car reviews, so I get why he's not too into them anymore.

he kept his local fast food joints in business. and isn't that what america is all about?

Lmfao, trying to compete with Archieluxury? Good fucking luck. And watches are already on the down, nobody is buying them and the prices reflect that (unless you're (((Rolex)))), look at the prices of Omegas, they've dropped like rocks in water. A brad new Omega Seamaster can be had for $2,300.

did he get that mole removed yet?

This

this is now a patrician digital watch thread. Seikofags and mechanical jews need to go back

You could tell that he wasn't really into the onetakes for over a year now.

People are just jealous that he can afford not doing the daily grind anymore.

Yeah and watch videos are cringy as fuck

Check out hodinkek and watch 80 minutes of a soyboy and Jon Mayer talk about how he hand washes $200 white cotton t-shirts or Paul Pluta’s tired Schtick.

I’m. It making this up. I love watches and participate on most of the big forums. But the social media side of things are fucking gayer than a bath house on a Thursday evening, and Farrah ain’t going to change that.

>Corvette paid for with bar mitzfah good boy bux
>Rolex paid for with ad revenue from turning his daddy's 100 million dollar fortune into the 101 million dollar Smoking Tire media empire

No what's sad is a guy who makes his living with cars getting fooled into thinking a Datsun with a bodykit is a Ferrari 250GTO.

I find his taste in first brand new cars acceptable.

He has a siamese. I have a few, they're fucking lovely. 10/10 cat taste

>documentary tube
MAH NIGGAH

gimme back my watch

Cats are for soymen. Have fun with cat feces making you mentally ill.

Never trust a man that owns a cat when they could have a dog.

The cat has to be infected with it in the first place

Liberal yuppie dipshits like Farrah often let their cats roam the neighborhood, guaranteeing the cats get infected.

Cats that go outside also typically don't have litterboxes inside to expose the owners to their shit in the first place.

Name of this lady?

Yeah they fucking do have litterboxes you goober.

I have an outside cat that only shits outside with no inside litterbox you dork

Sorry about your cat being forced to take shit outside when the other cats get to poop in the comfort of their house. I bet other cats make fun of your cat being a degenerate outside pooper.

I tried, he never used it. It was his choice.

It was a shitty litterbox. I feel bad for your cat having a shitty owner. Can't even afford a decent shitter for the poor kitty

post benis

It was a regular ass litterbox with good non-scented litter, why is it weird that an animal might prefer the more natural way?

cars: not boring
watches: exceedingly boring

rip career

Finally! Somebody said it!

Shill to the end.

someone had to :^)

Listen now fucker, I have watched every single fucking episode of my cat from hell. I have heard everything that my boi Jackson Galaxy have ever said about cats and litterboxes.

I know for a fact your cat is fucked in the head and youre fucked in the head. Cats shouldn't poop outside. That's not normal cat behavior.

Where do you think they went before they were domesticated?

Your cat is domesticated. Feral behavior is a sign of underlying problem.

a true underaged Veeky Forums shitposter's watch

It's the official watch of /pol/. It all makes sense now.

>subset of my phone's functionality
>with none of the style
Why would one wear such a worthless watch?

>knowing about e-celebs
What happened to this board over the past year? Did we get an influx of numales financing miatas on their codemonkey salaries?

this man has no style

Imagine being so well off that you want to move onto something easier than driving supercars and writing about them for a living.

it's Veeky Forums

I would suck his dick

(((Fatt marrah)))