WHAT HAPPEND WITH ETH ??

WHAT HAPPEND WITH ETH ??
WILL IT DIP EVEN MORE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its moving to XMR you moron

Don't sell, it's just a major correction.

SELL IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT THESE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE PLAYING YOU

we at 40 again

Just hold you faggot. Why are you people selling short term like a bunch of fucking impulsive cunts. The shit was worth literally like 10 bucks a month ago.

Its going back to $25. Watch. Nobody uses this and everyone is buying it just to quickly sell

when our lord and savior Vitalkek figures out proof of stake and solves the scalability problem

SELL SELL SELL

This dip is a result of NEETs from Veeky Forums panic buying, and then realising they can't actually do shit with ETH.

its going back up fast now niggers

Either way Buy the dip ETH is a good long-term investment you know any other cryptos with MICROSOFT / JP MORGAN / INTEL BEHIND IT?

There's whales currently trying to manipulate the market back down and SAUDI MONEY on the sidelines just waiting to buy in.

Go long, or take profits now senpai-a-lam, better have some balls of steel for this ride

It's a result of bitcoin tanking because of the hardfork shitshow, and people flocking to the No.2 cryptocurrency, which is ETH.

And if you think bitcoin is tanking right now, wait until the hardfork actually happens.

BUY AND SELL!

>you know any other cryptos with MICROSOFT / JP MORGAN / INTEL BEHIND IT

That's right Goys, buy ETH just like all the elite globalists who have your best interests at heart want you to do.

wtf i own eth, will become cultural marxist now

kill the goyim

i am new to this shit, is there a rundown of what the hard fork means?

It's like owning Apple stock back when it was in a garage senpai, this isn't for quick-play get-rich-quick schemes, and of course it's killuminati money it has a flippin triangle for the logo after all, but that means BIG money son instead of sweaty fat nerds playing around on poloniex doing margin calls to MLP fanboys wearing fedoras "day trading"

Your choice if you don't want to be on the ground level (under $100 a coin)

Bitcoin is running into problems as its popularity grows, and there are two main solutions right now for solving them: bitcoin unlimited and segwit.
Segwit is a more gradual and less drastic solution that won't upset anything much, but it's also less future proof.
Bitcoin unlimited is almost a new altcoin, so implementing it would cause a split if enough people refuse to implement it.

so... shitcoin is doomed to fail and they rather take a hard crash early than a slow one late?

is there a way to download the ETH data so i can plot my own charts with it?

Bitcoin is open source, it can become anything so long as the community (in a direct sense the miners) agree on it.

SegWit will be the best thing that could possibly happen to Bitcoin. A dip will be inevitable though.

I day trade ETH, am i ok senpai? ;_;

Correct plus Raiden is new Eth news later this month!

I'm sure some that sold were guys with 10,000s eth since they bought when it was 51 cents in 2015?

You watch Family Guy, don't you

It will eventually dip to zero.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

only people who put in more than they can afford to lose are panic selling, so go ahead and do it plebs, more cheap eth for us. the next 3 months of releases are going to be off the wall.

You should expect an ATH to be followed by a sizeable drop.

It's the nature of the game.

too long, didn't watch

>WHAT HAPPEND WITH ETH ??
>WILL IT DIP EVEN MORE?
Flight to safety in NYSE: DRYS