WHY IS THE WRX THE ONLY PERFORMANCE SEDAN UNDER $30K????

WHY IS THE WRX THE ONLY PERFORMANCE SEDAN UNDER $30K????

DOES NO ONE ELSE VALUE SPACE AND FUN?

FUCK HATCHBACKS BTW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This basically costs as much, has a V8 and can do burnouts. You can help staceys move and get mad pussi. Good luck fitting furniture in your cuck sedan.

you can't track it tho

You are not getting into anything but a poorfag-tier work truck for the same cost as a WRX. You can't even get into the crew cab short bed that all the retards flock to for less than $35k. Also if you're that one guy with a truck you're not going to be merely asked to help move, they're going to be assholes and treat you like you're obligated to help move.

Sure you can, grow some balls Nancy.

If you can track a fwd shitbox grocery getter you can track a truck.

You could get a new 2017 ccsb for around 30. To keep it fair you could compare it to a Colorado which still has 300hp and can do burnouts/drift and is still more useful. The WRX has a poverty tier interior so even the truck is probably an upgrade.

What the fuck? Maybe you can't because you have never driven one.

>a fucking chevy

You have to leave.

At least it can keep it's cylinders round.

What is a Civic SI? Also fuck you WRX sedan lovers, you are why they stopped making wagons.

Ugly, slow, bloated, heavy, and a colossal waste of gas. Yet it's not even fun to drive. Trucks are for fat American rednecks.

Hey everyone, look at the faggot trying to make a case for buying a truck instead of a performance sedan!
Trucks are cool and all man, but you're comparing two complete different things. No truck in that price range could even come close to taking a corner like a WRX can. No truck in the price range can accelerate like a WRX can. No truck in that price range can brake as hard as a WRX can.
Maybe I don't want a big truck, maybe I want a small sedan? Maybe I don't want to be so far off the ground? Maybe I want handling that has some sort of road feel?
And if I wanted to drift and do burnouts I'd slap a turbo on a Miata for $4000 and call it a day. I don't want those qualities in a daily driver.

Please take your stock truck to the track and tell me how that goes. To be honest, they wouldn't even let you on the track at some places.
The biggest enemy of a track car/vehicle is WEIGHT. What do trucks have a lot of? WEIGHT. That's a lot of fucking inertia changing direction. You would be passed by stock AW11s that are 30 years older than your new truck.

EJ engines don't oval cylinder until they're pushing 3x their stock power levels. Let me see that LS7 make 1,500bhp without any modification.

This is a whole new level of shitposting.

It's faster than the WRX with a tune and is only like 600lbs heavier. Have fun being cucked to the pavement while chad drives to sick campsites and bangs lumberjills.

Not even 300hp and 3600lbs is not "performance" by any stretch pal.

>GM fangirls are unironically this delusional
>they unironically believe GM trucks aren't anything but trash

lol

>I-it's faster than a Subaru if I pour more money into it, I swear
>and did I mention it is only one proud American heavier?

That trash will still be around in 5 years unlike a Ford.

So it's okay for some cuckbox like a GTI to make 600whp brah with a tune but you can't do it to a truck? It just takes a power tuner.

The subie is technically heavier considering how shitty the quality is and it's size.

>So it's okay for some cuckbox like a GTI to make 600whp brah with a tune but you can't do it to a truck? It just takes a power tuner.
I said that? I don't remember saying that.

>poorfag can't afford a bedliner

Oh wow, just let me slap a tune on the WRX and the we can compare both with just a tune, in which case the truck would still get SPANKED.

The 2018 Colorado Extended Cab LT costs $32,000 and has similar seating capabilities so it's comparable. It weighs 4200lbs and makes 200hp.
The 2018 WRX weighs 3250lbs and makes 265hp.

That's a huge difference in power to weight ratio. That's fucking 950lbs. And 65hp less.

Meanwhile, the 201 Silverado 1500 2wd Double Cab costs $38,000, weighs 5000lbs, and makes 285hp to a 6-speed automatic transmission. So it weighs 1750lbs more and makes 20hp more. It's not even close to the WRX.

The WRX is heavy because it's a modern car with a real AWD system. The 2018 Toyota Camry weighs 3250lbs in the co figuration with the least powerful engine. The Camry can weigh up to 3550pbs from factory, so the WRX is relatively light considering a 265hp engine and an AWD system with two full time differentials.

You need a tune to keep up with a truck? Your just making it worse kid...

A 4x4 base colorado with a V6 can be had for around 30k if you know to haggle. 300hp and 4200lbs is not a whole lot worse than 260 and 3400-3600 for the Subaru. Get a deal on a new full sized trucks and it's no comparison.

There's a reason why trucks outsell these things like 1000 to 1. People don't want small, nerdy sedans.

Why do subiefags get butthurt do easily

>under 30k

Lol come to my europoor country, pic related is before selecting a single option

I mean

Lateral G accel of a 2014 Z71 was 0.75g stock, compared to the subarus 0.9.

Comparable tires on the truck might have surprising results.

Dude 300 hp for 4200 lbs is not a lot.

It’s acceptable sure, but I had a 300 hp Impala that weighed a lot LESS than 4200 lbs and it was not fast. Barley quick, probably not though. Like 6.9 second 0-60 lol and surely worse on a 4200 lbs truck.

Same engine in that truck, it’s just not a good engine for torque.

Good all around performer though but uhh yeah... know your place buddy, and it ain’t running with performance cars.

All that reddit spacing.
You are retarded, because you started the whole "hurr, durr with a tune it will run circles" shit, fag. 900 lbs is fucking huge in vehicle dynamics, especially when all the weight is in the front. I would not buy a new Subaru, ever. but your weak argumentation doesn't help the GM's image.
All I have seen is one idiot trying to justify buying a "car" with high center of mass that may or may not be able to seat 5, that is more expensive and has worse dynamics.
That's what you get for living in the Great Caliphate of the Netherlands.

>subiefags and chebbygurls assblasted: the thread

the rest of Veeky Forums beckons you all to keep going

>implying there are even options to choose from in europe
>implying you are even able to still order it now
hahahha, no sire, being in NL isn't your biggest issue now.

The only Silverados I see around me are driven by beaners who lower them and put stupid rims on them, usually accompanied by sticker of an LA, SD, and/or Bay Area sports team.

>You can help staceys move and get mad pussi

That's how to spot a beta cuck.
>helping a girl will get me pussy
You have learned absolutely nothing. A girls wants a dominant man, one that is desired by other girls and one that can provide her.
If you show up in your ugly ass shitbox she's not impressed, she'll only use you for taking her shit around, because even if your car is expensive you're just an undesirable autist bro.

No half decent v8 truck costs under 30k new. Base model silverados start at 35k.

The induction noise on a wrx is what I drive for

The wrx is a great car