Other urls found in this thread:

megatools.megous.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=d5TE4w9Rt0o
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for proper fucking op format.

How is DX11 broken for CoP?

why you fucks keep using mega for big mods? that shit is capped on a small amount of download.

By looking and running worse than DX9 or 10?

Retard filter to see who's actually stupid enough to use repos at all.

megatools.megous.com/

But DX11 looks the same as DX10 and runs better than DX10. Of course it doesn't run better than DX9, but neither does DX10 because they enable features that are not available on DX9.

>Hey guys i found . Maybe I can retire?

It runs better than DX10 because its supposed extra features don't even work! It does not look better, it brings nothing new to the table and removes DX10 features. It is literally only there as a marketing ploy so they could say their game had the hip new renderer.

But that's just plain wrong.

Do you have a single claim to back that up?

Sorry to burst your bubble, bud - GSC's code IS that shit.

That's what alun says and he would probably know.

>Retard filter
Then kill yourself.

>default CoCk lumscale_amb is 0.1
lmao fuck realistic lighting am I right

Been playing ol 2010. Pretty fun mod. Decent vanilla +.

Kanyhalos please go, OL is awful

How so? I'm having fun.

He is probably playing the modpack version not the 3.1 DEFINITIVE EDITION

I'm reading the read me for secret trails 2, not aa2 version, and I have the steam version of soc. It says to use the adaptation patch 1.0005 but then it says to use 1.0004. I'm confused on which patch to use. It's the one from the repo.

It's just AMK with a shitpile of inconsistent, low-quality garbage slammed on. Might as well play a proper soup if you want that.

I already uninstalled it anyway. I've already played through soc about three times in the past month. Fun fuckin game. I am trying to install secret trails 2 since it's a new story but I can't tell if I need the 1.0004 patch or the 1.0005 patch since I have the steam version.

Well first off don't use the repo, like, ever, get it from an official source and see what they say about itm

>stumble upon this chart
so what's the deal with CS? is it shit or something?

Kind of the bastard child of the series, It was nearly unplayable at launch. It's not perfect but it's worth a playthrough, the faction war aspect is always interesting. And mechanics are a good feature SOC was missing.

cs is the worst stalker, which still makes it solid game. it's transition between shoc ways of storytelling and open-world cop ones.

if you enjoy stalker, there is no reason to drop CS.

It's the least stalkery stalker and barely anyone makes mods for it, let alone /good/ mods.

I personally thought it had the best maps in the series

It's broken as fuck so patch it up unless you want a save file corrupting crash to happen three times in a row when the bandits steal your shit

youtube.com/watch?v=d5TE4w9Rt0o

What would be a reasonable reward for reaching new ranks in CoCk?

>retarded design decisions like randomly losing your money and only putting good weapons in the broken faction war system
>extremely glitchy, siding with the bandits makes the game unwinnable
>artifacts dont respawn in anomalies after blowouts
I also had a glitch where whenever i would enter or exit a certain area (cant remember if it was agroprom to garbage or garbage to dark valley) where a blowout would occur always. I was even using SRP. Also the swamp is one of the worst areas in the entire series (The new red forest is an improvement though)

It's not the new Red Forest, it's just Red Forest. SoC's Red Forest isn't Red Forest.
Hope that clears things up.

Because everyone loved that RPG shit in SGM and TFW amirite
What a superb framerate

The manliest man in the Zone.

dude looks almost like milan fras from laibach

in case you wanted JP2
u can download it in parts, last time i tried to DL JP2 with megatools it didnt work properly
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

Counterpoint

no.

Try editing the user.ltx manually, as admin
running the game as admin might work too

Way to Pripyat is bad mod?

It's shit

I haven't actively played any SoC mods since DMM:AE was flavor of the month, so roughly 2014. What's the new thing now?

The new thing is circlejerking about CoC 24/7 for months on end. And by new I mean not new at all.

Traders giving you access to their rare items, along with better prices due to your reputation, better relations within your faction. Maybe a greater chance to find rare artifacts.

>that one mod/update you were anticipating for so long but its either dead or in a hiatus (see: dead)

What's her name?

why though

Secret trails 2 is a lot better then I thought it would be. I like how it makes it feel alien again.

waaah

surely it has nothing to do with your silly resolution

well, sorry for having a cool display

what kind of programmer writes resolution-dependent games through three installments of the series anyway

the slavic kind

Fucking.
Gunslinger.

>cool display

yeah, nah, 16:9 is the standard for at least another ~80 years

your shit display is inferior for that many more years

even 16:10 is respected more

fucking hell it's been so long to develop something for cop

Fuken hell, i was browsing through my old dvds and found the best strangest mod I remember. you fucks ready for the name?Reborn "SexyPatogen Zone" . It's not just some reskins, it is a full mod. Several years ago someone asked me what is the craziest mod. Here it is. I will install it and report later. It is basically reborn before it got serious. You fuks are not ready for it.

>Reborn "SexyPatogen Zone"
My body is ready.

i hope ur stramming it

sorry, not a fag

About to play ZoA for the first time. I've never played ZoA or any AMK based mod before. What should I expect?

But I want tesselation to smooth out sights

Frequent crashes and corrupt saves. Otherwise, fairly enjoyable.

Reborn "SexyPatogen Zone" guy here. This mod is .... interesting postan what I got before my first death. The mod has an interesting way of doing things. First it loads as normal, but it has this free moving camera, so people can see if the game dips fps. You have choices on how you want to play. The dialogue box has 3 choices to do: be with a new faction, choose your faction, or be a loner. Every choice has it's own missions, In order to play, you have to save, and reload the save.

STRIM

This is the loading menu. Enough said.

Well, shit. I can do this. I'll also start compressing the images.

Ok, they all ded

There is a dud with an rpg, and some strange music coming from the right.

The seva suit has a visualizer on the helmet and music is playing. Fuck me that is 2010 for you

Okay, here's the deal. I'm pretty new to the STALKER series, currently playing CoP. I have already been to Pripyat and I did one mission there. Yet, I have found only about 13 stashes. Question: am I a fucking noob or what? Cause I'm guessing that number is low. What gives?

Why does every mod seem to think STALKER exists in a post-apoc world and that water, food and bullets are all super rare? Like just leave the zone nigga its all still there buying 30 ak bullets shouldn't cost me 50000 rubles

We are getting to the interesting stuff here. There is also an ambient moan every 10 seconds or so.

the barmen has a lot of these.

ur dumb

K.
I'm already having a problem tho.
I did the bandit car park and came back to the village to find the rookies in a pissing match with the military. Not wanting my loner bros to die I grabbed an AK and jumped in. Then a helicopter showed up and started firing rockets up my cockhole. I tried reloading the saves and no matter what, the stalkers get in a fight with the military. What gives?

ayyyyyyyyy

streaming this would be a lot easier and more entertaining for all of us, including you

I don't stream. It is a principle.
I'm going to sleep, tomorrow is an important day. Last pic. The transparent boar

>It is a principle.
what

radiophobia is a good mod

Well, I've been playing ZoA for about 3 hours and I'm already sick of the crashes. Can anyone recommend a different SoC mod that will satisfy my inner /k/?

Radiophobia. It's like ZoA but actually stable and more polished.

That actually looks awesome. I took a deep breath and calmed down and I think I was able to fix ZoA's issues though, so I think I'll do a playthrough of that then maybe come back and do Radiophobia.

meh, needs some fine tuning, whihc the devs said they were gonna do

in ZOA if you get to the bar and keep crashing,
open up
\config\misc\shop_barman\barman_supl.ltx
and change
mag_30_7.62x39_sp_p_e_e
to
mag_30_7.62x39_sp_p_e

or just delete the entire line and save the file.

Thanks mate.

On that note, is it just impossible to tactical reload in ZoA?

probably
unless there is an animation for it, and evne then you would have to add it to the config.

Does anybody know if CoC changed how processing went in regards to cores?
I heard they sort of made it work with two?

Reason I ask is I'm buying pic related and I'll want to know if CoC runs on it, despite more cores than my other computer, the individual cores are slower.

help how do I make mouse sensitivity the same with all weapons?

Stalker was always multithreaded, just not where it really matters. Nothing has changed.

It's been ages since I played SoC and I have an old install with DMM:AE in it and I'm wondering how does one remove the clock from hud?

That sucks. It's inconvenient to have to go into my inventory, right-click > unload my gun, then hit R to get a new, full mag.

One thing I'll say for ZoA is that it isn't stingy about guns or ammo. I just got to the Garbage, where I'm cutting it off for tonight, and I have over 300 rounds each of assorted 7.62x39 and 5.45x39. I had an AKMS-47 that I sold to a passing loner when I found an AKS-74. Both were in perfect condition when I found them, by the way.

I took a break in the scrapyard where you defend against the bandits to reload mags and put some of my stuff into a stash, bringing my weight down from 38kg to 20kg. After doing Agroprom, I'm going to have like 6 trips to the bar just to sell all the ammo I'll never use.

stalker cop/coc use 4 cores
using PsExec.exe will make the game use the cores more/more evenly.
i've only tested it with coc, and it's worked fairly well.
in short yes it will work, but you should still compare single core performance new cpu vs old cpu

sidenote, if you can splurge for a better GPU then it would probably be worth it in the long run

Get the fuck out of here

>"Original Weapon Renewal"
>P220 is now a Glock
>F2000 is now an AUG
>LR300 is now a generic M4A1
>Shotguns deal no damage
lol?

Why do I get this weird stuttering in DX9 enhanced?

I've played all three STALKER a few years ago.
Now I want a new STALKER experience.

Can you advice me a mod with an interesting story, a new/modified map and with new weapons/loot?

Take a look at the pic you just posted

Also

Wind of time is an extremely good story mod

Reborn for Clear Sky if you want a new experience

At least the guy ported some weapons the other "weapon packs" can use.

Thanks.
Which one is the best in the pic I just posted? Wind of time looks dope.

Tessellation does not affect guns at all. It only rounds the faces and gas masks.

and terrain like trees